[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Information Round-Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 36

File: 1.jpg (147KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
147KB, 1600x800px
>Directed by Joe & Anthony Russo ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Cinematography by Trent Opaloch ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Score by Alan Silvestri ("The Avengers").

>Jon Favreau ("Iron Man") and James Gunn ("Guardians of the Galaxy") as executive producers and creative consultants.

>Plot centers on the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy joining forces to prevent Thanos from assembling the Infinity Stones to conquer the Universe.

>Featured characters include Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, Nebula, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Wong, Valkyrie, Loki, the Collector, the Black Order and Thanos, among others.

>Peter Dinklage has been cast in an undisclosed pivotal role in the movie.

>Reported budget of roughly $500 million.

>Release date May 4, 2018.

>Standalone movie that also leads to the sequel slated for May 3, 2019.
>>
File: 2.jpg (27KB, 700x293px)
2.jpg
27KB, 700x293px
>Set one year after CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. The Avengers are fractured and have gone separated ways. Steve Rogers has abandoned the identity of Captain America and is searching for his place in the world, while Tony Stark has isolated himself from the world and is obsessively preparing Earth's defenses against Thanos. The movie revolves around them putting their differences aside and rebuilding the Avengers.

>Set four years after GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2. The team is older and more experienced, and they don't get along with the Avengers at first. They'll be supporting characters and mostly provide comic relief. Groot will have reached adulthood.

>The two groups come together when Thanos deploys his army to retrieve the Infinity Stones scattered throughout the cosmos. They are led by the Black Order, a cabal of cybernetically-enhanced intergalactic assassins led by Corvus Glaive (Terry Notary).

>Thanos is enamorated by the embodiment of Death and plans to use the Infinity Stones to rebuild the universe in her honor. He can be viewed as the main character of the movie.

>Thor, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Nebula and Loki will have major roles in the movie alongside Rogers and Stark. Thor is hellbent on stopping Thanos after the events of THOR: RAGNAROK; Scarlet Witch has "personal stakes" in the mission and is the only one powerful enough to challenge Thanos; Winter Soldier will be seeking redemption and undergo a "heroic transformation"; Nebula will keep seeking revenge against Thanos; and Loki will be acting as Thanos' advisor in the war while pursuing an agenda of his own.
>>
File: 3.jpg (48KB, 800x409px)
3.jpg
48KB, 800x409px
>The movie will be built upon character interactions. Notable ones include Rogers and Stark's strained friendship; Stark's friendships with Doctor Strange and Spider-Man; Rogers' friendships with Winter Soldier and Black Widow; and the romances between Black Widow & Hulk and Scarlet Witch & Vision, plus the interactions between the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

>Yondu Udonta, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Secretary Thaddeus Ross and Betty Ross are rumored to make appearances in the movie.

>Numerous alien worlds and environments will be featured in the movie.

>There'll be scenes featuring Wakanda.

>Scarlet Witch and Vision filmed scenes where they are attacked by Corvus Glaive and his mistress Proxima Midnight, sent to retrieve the Mind Stone, during a romantic meeting in Scotland . They also filmed scenes featuring the Vision in human form and without the Mind Stone.

>Thor, Valkyrie, Iron Man, Nick Fury and Rocket filmed scenes in Asgard, namely at the temple featured in Thor's vision from AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON.

>Iron Man, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Hawkeye and Falcon, among others, filmed scenes in an alien wasteland similar to the one from Stark's vision in AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON.
>>
>>82845819
>>Directed by Joe & Anthony Russo ("Captain America: Civil War").
>>Written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely ("Captain America: Civil War").
>>Cinematography by Trent Opaloch ("Captain America: Civil War").

i can't wait!
>>
>>82845877
fucccccccccccccc
>>
>>82845839
>Tony Stark has isolated himself from the world and is obsessively preparing Earth's defenses against Thanos.

You fucked up already. Stark has no way of knowing if ur implying the movie starts with him prepping
>>
>>82845872
>Yondu
Not likely
;^)
>>
>>82845872
>Iron Man, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Hawkeye and Falcon, among others, filmed scenes in an alien wasteland similar to the one from Stark's vision in AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON.

Sauce on this?
>>
>>82845839
>Winter Soldier will be seeking redemption and undergo a "heroic transformation"
Fuck, perfect husbando with big tits confirmed dead?
>>
File: 1493121258001 (1).png (300KB, 488x644px)
1493121258001 (1).png
300KB, 488x644px
>>82845960
Keep up faggot, we knew he was getting blue'd up and on set since February. he was taking pics with his infinity war cap and they made him cover it ( something they didnt do with any of the other actors flaunting it)
>>
>>82845931
Stark has been obsessed with the notion of another alien invasion since "Age of Ultron". That's the reason he created Ultron.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (27KB, 399x385px)
laugh.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>82845819
>Civil War
>""Cinematography""
>>
>>82846042
God damn it. Bucky Cap. Buck Cap is a pale shadow of the original with a dumb costume
>>
>>82845839
>Thanos can be viewed as the main character of the movie.

This could actually be pretty interesting
>>
OH FUCK PETE DINKLE
>>
>>82845872
>Thor, Valkyrie, Iron Man, Nick Fury and Rocket filmed scenes in Asgard, namely at the temple featured in Thor's vision from AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON.

ive been keeping up with news of this film and Jackson wasnt spotted at that church/museum where they were filming with the rocket stand in. Sauce on this info? the girl who played valkyrie yes was spotted.

Also Downey, holland and pratt were on that alien wasteland yes, we saw that behind the scenes footage....but renner and mackie werent reported spotted there. at least not around that time. source on that as well please
>>
>>82846106
Worthless response. again, stark has no way of knowing Thanos exists, much less "obsessively" preparing against him.
>>
>>82846082
Could just be a red herring desu
>>
>>82846130
post pic
>>
>>82846106
>stark learned from his mistakes
>doing it again

No, russos are better than that. Im not buying him suddenly going autismo again out of the blue
>>
>>82846221
its real my dad works for kfc and confirmed it
>>
>>82845819
>capeshits: capeshit war
plebertanement
>>
>>82846221
many many months before guardians even came out? that would be pointless. Especially early morning make up just for kicks? naw
>>82846218
keep up
>>
>>82845819
>Capeshit 45: Same Old Shit
Aren't you manchildren bored of this yet?
>Captain Murica fights someone
Holy fuck wow didn't see that
>>
>>82846218
See >>82846082

He's showing up. But his death won't be reversed, so it's either dream or brief Gauntlet-induced ressurrection.
>>
>>82846218
maybe you should have checked thread before posting this

also lel at deleting your comment faggot
>>
>>82845872
>Scarlet Witch and Vision are going to be a couple
Wat
>>
>>82846221
dream sequence/flashback/time stone shenanigans/ soul stone Resurrection/ final fight/ mind warp bullshit

literally anything other than some secret conspiracy to throw ppl off months before another filler movie comes out
>>
>>82846283
Movies are just for fun. Relax.
>>
>>82845819
>Alan Silvestri
His music will probably be the only thing that will be above great in this movie. Jesus, even his music for utterly shit flicks is above what it should be. I'll look forward to the score at the very least
>>
>>82846427
This anon knows whats up. The man has been a blessing ever since Back to the Future.
>>
File: altrite_doode.jpg (138KB, 922x479px)
altrite_doode.jpg
138KB, 922x479px
>>82846125
>>
>>82845819
>>82845839
>>82845872
Honestly, it doesn't sound too unplausible, given the fact that the last time one of these kinds of threads 'leaked' TFA with everyone searching for Luke and using/ trying to give him back his lightsaber it turned out to be disappointingly true
>>
>>82846322
That's what happened in the comics too. He even knocks her up, because magic.

But then she loses the babies and magics so hard all the mutants die, except for a handful of X-Men.
>>
>>82846507
I guess it just seems weird. The actress for Scarlet Witch looks in her mid twenties and Paul Bettany is 45
>>
File: 1490747503926.jpg (24KB, 500x333px)
1490747503926.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>82846125
>>
>>82845819
This is all way too complicated can they simple it down some? I mean shit I just wanna watch people fly around and blow things up
>>
>>82846237
Stark doesn't learn. That's the point.
>>
>>82846459
>tfw the music for Mousehunt has more memorable themes and depth than any capeshit related music released this decade
>fucking Mousehunt
He's underrated as fuck. He's easily near John Williams tier but no one knows him well enough to acknowledge it.
>>
>>82845819
Dinklage as MODOK?

also, 500m budget? That's ducking insane
>>
>>82845819
>civil war
>civil war
>cinematographer: civil war

Ugh blue and grey avengers can't wait

I once thought the bubble would burst

But I see now, it's simply deflating...
>>
>>82846635
Either that or Pip the Troll
>>
Wonder how similar this will be to Infinity gauntlet.Thanos gets rejected by death and creates his own waifu. I hope here Cap or Wanda kills him off.
>>
>>82845839
its interesting because at this point, the guardians have been together for 5 years NOT fractured and broken up, but onstantly fighting alien threats

they seem like they would be way more experienced and i hope they are not just brushed off so we get cap and tony saves the day
>>
What's the sauce for all of this? Inb4 OP's own ass
>>
All I ask for is at the end when they are fighting Thanos, Adam Warlock starts calling in backup heroes to help and you see like all the TV heroes come for a cameo. Bonus points if Marvel works out a deal with the devil and has the OG X-men actors make a cameo, along wit the Fantastic Four from the Jessica Alba era and end it with the man that really started this capeshit renaissance, Blade showing up. Would be nice if every relevant Marvel hero squad from the last 20 years makes a cameo. I'd cry.
>>
>>82846149
That's hype agit-prop undoubtedly
>>
>>82846635
i think it might be because they're working on part 2 at the same time
>>
>>82846769
I'd settle for just Wesley Snipes as Blade.
>>
>>82846635
Was about to post this. A giant Peter DInklage head floating around in a death chair would be both hilarious and frightening.
>>
>>82845872
>Betty Ross

I remember someone said they didn't have the rights for She-Hulk, could the possibly have the rights for Betty Rulk?

I can't imagine much need for them to include a character with such name weight if she didn't have some future use.

>>82845839
>>Thanos is enamorated by the embodiment of Death and plans to use the Infinity Stones to rebuild the universe in her honor. He can be viewed as the main character of the movie.

This is great. If he really is the MC of this movie it will truly be kino.
>>
How weak will they make Thanos to be Avengers level? Because they can't show the big guys like Galactus.
>>
>>82846769
That would be pretty dumb though. They are already spending 500 mill
>>
>>82845839
>Scarlet Witch has "personal stakes" in the mission and is the only one powerful enough to challenge ThanoS

lolwut

she wasn't even close to being the most powerful avenger, let alone powerful enough to challenge thanos

how would this happen without a major asspull power boost?
>>
>>82846769
sorry anon warlocks not showing up until gotg v3 sadface
>>
All I want is for Jessica Jones to show her naked ass.
>>
File: 1472516411887.png (177KB, 367x321px)
1472516411887.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>82845819
>Featured characters include Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, Nebula, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Wong, Valkyrie, Loki, the Collector, the Black Order and Thanos, among others
>>
>>82846871
She will unlock her potential with the power of love.
>>
>>82846871
It'll prob be explained poorly but she's super powerful in the comics

Maybe some help from strange and vision?
>>
>>82845839
They're using the fucking Black Order in this? Okay sure
>>
>>82846871
another year later

she is a reality warper, i know she hasnt been shown as strong but shes been training

personal stakes i guess are obviously vision get fucked up by corvus and proxima
>>
>>82845819
But will it be as good as Justice League?
>>
File: 1470854333056.jpg (184KB, 794x794px)
1470854333056.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
>>82845819
>the Black Order

What? the guys from the Infinity arc?

If they don't put the goddammit Adam fucking Warlock in the second I swear for god I will be triggered
>>
File: The-Black-Order-1.jpg (816KB, 1400x700px)
The-Black-Order-1.jpg
816KB, 1400x700px
Thoughts on them using the black ordeR?

The black order is so recent, not even 2 years old, do you guys think they were created so thanos could have some solid henchmen for the MCU?

I remember at the time reading the event I thought it was strange that thanos had this cult with 5 names cronies, it felt like he was a videogame boss or something.
>>
>>82846871
Well in Civil War she fights the MCU version of Superman aka Vision to a standstill
>>
>>82846885
They need to end this shit soon.

Character fatigue.
>>
Where does Adam Warlock fit into all of this. I though we might get something more about him after GoG 2.

Will they cast a Transsexual?
>>
>>82846848
probably just as strong/durable as MCU hulk, but a better fighter with lots of powers on top of that
>>
>>82846999
Feels very One Piece
>>
>>82847020
If they plan on continuing this shit they need to lower the scope. Go back to singles movies and 1 team event every 2-3 years
>>
>>82847038
probably be in IW 2 if hes not in this one
>>
>>82846999
>Supergiant

God comics are fucking stupid, thats the best they could think up?
>>
>>82846999
Fucking surprising, specifically for the reasons you listed. I wonder if they're going to job super hard like in the comics? I remember them getting fucked up pretty quickly.
>>
>>82846999
The entire arc was like a thing the MCU could recreate.
>>
>>82845819
>500 million
How much of that is left for the film after salaries?
>>
>>82847020
This is going to be used to get rid of at least some. If they don't die, I would bet at the very least Steve Rogers, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk are leaving, they can't keep giving them 30 percent of the movies budget
>>
>>82847048
of course, thats their plan, they will go back to solo (with cameo) movies with smaller teamup movies which will lead up to a new big even in 10years or so.

I am thinking they will set up cancerverse. They can bring older hereos back whose actors wanna come back as enemies, which is always a easy plus for the studio as they can make them fight eachother. Plus they will likely set up more space shit now with gotg post IW.

Nova and Warlock will be ready for cancerverse too, they will have 10 years
>>
>>82847017
The Russos nerfed the fuck out of Vision. Vision was so OP that they could barely make him relevant to the plot. He deserved better. Paul deserved better.
>>
>>82845819

Thank Christ they got Silvestri back. Brian Tyler's shit is so generic it hurts.
>>
>>82847106
100 bucks
we'll get the same cgi from civil war
>>
>>82847143
Personally, I think they fucked up Civil War. Civil War should have been the driving arc after Thanos and be the result after heroes get too big. Civil War should not have been one stand alone movie.
>>
>>82847106
Salaries are included in that.
>>
>>82845819
A nice, comfy MCU thread. It's been ages, lads.
>>
>>82847196
How many a list total in it? They all demand at least 20 million each. Add that up. We'll have a rough idea.
>>
>>82847218
Read the question again. Are you ESL?
>>
>>82847175
Blame Joss for making him godlike in a movie where an unstoppable force gets beaten by a big robot. Also blame Joss for creating a villain who's threatening for one scene then runs away or eats shit in every scene he's in afterwards.
Fuck Joss
>>
>>82847212
One problem with CW was that in the comics, it was shit sure, but its was very public in the 616 universe.

They publics opinion and especially the location of the final fight was a big factor in how it went down and ended.

The final clash in the MCU is at a deserted airport. We know from spidermans friend that hes just hte guy from youtube, not that hes part of the avengers so we can assume no leaked tapes got out of the airport fight.

The fat kid only askes if he knew cap after peter said tony stark made the suit.
>>
>>82847212
The captain america was fighting against Batman and Superman in that time, they needed the CIVIL WAR tittle.
>>
>>82847212
I agree, marvel seems to fuck up the crux of their phases, accidentally glossing over them, luckily the individual movies aren't so bad it completely derails the universe
>>
>>82847371
Taking massive arcs and demoting them to one 2 hour movies seems like you are killing the goose laying the gold egg. I mean fuck they are even combining Ragnarok and Planet Hulk into one fucking movie. Planet Hulk and World War Hulk could have easily been the entire basis of an entire phase.
>>
>>82845819
>Peter Dinklage has been cast in an undisclosed pivotal role in the movie.

There are better choices for Adam Warlock
>>
>>82847274
I didn't mind Joss making him godlike. But for God's fucking sake, if you're going to do that, at least make it useful to the plot. The Russos fucking wasted it.
>>
>>82845819
>>82845839
>>82845872

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!
>>
>>82847428
>Taking massive arcs and demoting them to one 2 hour movies seems like you are killing the goose laying the gold egg.
Who the fuck wants to watch a trilogy about collateral damage and governmental oversight?
>>
>>82847454
Fair enough. Maybe the MCU wants to mimic comics as closely as possible and have no discussion between creators when properties and storylines change hands
>>
>>82847449
He is pip the troll
Warlock isn't a minime
>>
>>82847497
>movies where heroes are trying to do their heroic thing as they are chased and preyed upon by shield

could be interesting.
>>
>>82846871
The power of feminism
>>
>>82847497
DC fans.
>>
>>82845819
And so it begins. The endless speculation.
>>
File: 1361728277940.jpg (94KB, 500x394px)
1361728277940.jpg
94KB, 500x394px
>>82846999
>Supergiant
>>
>all those characters

This is going to be a clusterfuck
>>
>>82845819
>$500 mil
Holy mother fucking shit. Wouldnt that make this the highest budget of all time?
>>
>>82846769
What about the justice league, the suicide squad and the watchmen???
>>
>>82846279
>Michael Rooker stops by set
>knows he's gonna die in GotG 2, already filmed it
>him and Gunn want it to be a surprise
>stand in make up room and take selfie, making people speculate he'll be in IW, throwing them off the trail

It's somewhat plausible at least.
>>
>>82845839
Thanos looks so fucking stupid.
>>
>>82846999
I'm just glad there will be some minor bosses for them to fight. I don't want to see the Avengers up against another bland army of drones.

Give them some enemies with cool/unique powers, memorable designs and interesting personalities. I don't know if the black order fits the bill but it's better than what we've gotten so far.
>>
File: 1368731482009.jpg (32KB, 453x500px)
1368731482009.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>82845877
>Editor: Jamie Alain (Kill Switch (2008))
>>
>>82847068
>Taserface
>>
>>82845819
>FUCK TON OF ACTORS
>500 MILLION TRUMP BUCKS
>STORY IS COMPLETE NONSENSICAL BONKERS RETARDED SHIT IN SPACE WHERE YOU NEED TO HAVE WATCHED EVERY FUCKING MOVIE BEFORE TO UNDERSTAND
>BASICALLY FILMED ENTIRELY OVER A GREEN SCREEN
>2 ROMANCES
>5 MAIN CHARACTERS + VILLAIN
>50+ SIDE CHARACTERS
>SPLIT ACROSS TWO MOVIES

BORDERLINE
EXPERIMENTAL

This is legit insane stuff from Marvel, if this bombs it'll kill the studio.
>>
>>82846871
She is the most powerful member of that team in canon. Sure you can make a case for hulk, but scarlet witch can warp reality on the same level as the reality gem, which she did during house of M if I remember correctly.
>>
>>82846769

>More than 30 actors in the screen time.
>All in one scene

Is pretty fucked up, imagine paying alimony for everyone.
>>
>>82846871
Strange trains her
>>
Just watch, they'll have Night Nurse show up, but none of the other TV-heros.
>>
>>82849669
But realistically, what likely hood will this actually bomb? It might not do well with critics but it'll get eaten up like fucking hot cakes.
>>
>>82847142

I think that Hulk and Thor have a good shot of making it out alive.
>>
>>82847106
>>82847196
>>82847218

Reminder : Budget = Marketing + salaries + CGI

If you want good actors, you will get shitty CGI. If you want good marketing, youre gonna need forgetable actors.
>>
>>82847454
>>82847538
Russos ended up making the Civil War divisions too imbalanced in favor of Iron Man. For Vision to be able get a fight scene he'd need to be fighting Iron Man and War Machine and other "big hitters." But instead we were stuck with Vision constantly get paralyzed by Hawkeye spamming electricity arrows.

But seriously, Whedon was a terrible team player, wasting setups from previous movies and screwing downstream movies. He threw away Winter Soldier's setup of von Strucker, shackled future movies having to deal with Widow-Hulk nonsense, and absolutely robbed the Tony vs Steve breakup from having any real emotional impact in Civil War by shooting the Tony vs Steve hostility load too early in both Avengers and Age of Ultron (they need to be friends first for the break-up to have any proper meaning!). Glad he's out.
>>
>>82849898
More often than not the first will do better sales wise than the second half.
>>
>>82846620
Stark isnt real moron, the russsos are better than that and it wouldnt make sense story wise. thats the point
>>
>>82849938
You can get good acting without having to blow the budget on big name actors
>>
>>82849669

All Marvel movies = 4.5 billions dolars.

Not including spider-man and Thor ragnarok.
>>
Why is Steve still Captain America after he ditched the shield?
>>
>>82846221
fucking douchebag
>>
>>82850026

Maybe' for all actors. Only robert and benedict can act.

Peter dincklage is a good actor tho.
>>
>>82849439
not really. there was no intrigue or care about the yondu character before gotg2. ppl forgot he existed at all. no need to jump through hoops for something so under radar. he filmed some shit. flashback or dream or whatever but nobody was wasting time covering bases that werent being noticed
>>
File: 1350685779393.jpg (59KB, 495x409px)
1350685779393.jpg
59KB, 495x409px
>>82849669
>if this bombs
>>
>>82845819

I'm just worried about the CGI effects in this movie.

Like cmon it will be 2018!
>>
Will my waifu be in it?
>>
>>82845819
> silvestri

Giacchino would have been better
>>
>hulk/black widow romance
does this really need to be a thing?
>>
>>82849669
>if this bombs
It's going to demolish Avatard
>>
Adam Warlock isn't in it. Fuck it.

He has one of the most pivotal roles in the comic and he's not going to be in it. Fucking why?

Tony is going to grab the gauntlet isn't he?
>>
File: 1490197577415.jpg (27KB, 516x604px)
1490197577415.jpg
27KB, 516x604px
>>82846769
>Fantastic Four from the Jessica Alba era
>Chris Evans as Cap fighting side by side with Chris Evans as the Human Torch

IMAGINE THE QUIPS

in all seriousness though if they do do some multiverse shit with the infinity stones rather than seeing the X-Men (which would exclude Jackman/Stewart/McKellen so it wouldn't be worth it) it'd be cool as fuck to have Tobey back as Spidey, since I don't think people give a shit about Blade anymore and Marvel/Disney wouldn't want to work with Wesley Snipes. But Raimi-era Spider-Man showing up and hearing Tobey Maguire going WOOHOO! again would be the single most kino moment in capeshit history.

They could do it in a short scene like the part in the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode when they had all of the Doctors working together in pure fan service:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e71KWwE5Fk

>all 3 Hulks team up to triple-team Loki
>mfw Lou Ferrigno's Hulk appears outta nowhere and body slams him before running away

actually kinda mad that they aren't going to do this
>>
about half of them will die in the first movie though. but i agree it sounds like an absolute fuck up. also is there anything else to build up Thanos? all i see is this purple wrinkled grape dude collecting gems and stuff. hell they can't even build him up like vegeta and nappa blowing up a fucking planet ffs
>>
>>82849866
Rosario Dawson's not the Night Nurse anymore, Rachel McAdams is
>>
>>82846507
an older guy dating a younger woman in a movie? Unheard of!
>>
>>82846999
>The Ebony Man
>white skin
>alien

wtf, and Black Dwarf is neither black nor a dwarf. Don't tell me, is Supergiant the size of a toddler?
>>
>>82850309
Sure, but a bit weird episode 9 is supposed to come out like 2 weeks after this.
>>
>>82850365
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e71KWwE5Fk
Jesus christ this is trash
>>
>>82849669
yeah dude there's 0 chance of this bombing

like it'd take an actual plague wiping out half of civilization in the weeks before its released to prevent it from at least breaking even
>>
>It's Unsinkable!
>>
>>82850318
Part 2 nigga. That's why they teased him at the end of GotG 2.
>>
>>82850318
Same reason why Hank Pym wasn't in Age of Ultron. Why add a character to a film in a pivotal role that hasn't been established at all beforehand when you can just use a character that would fit in their role just as well?

and re: Tony grabbing the Gauntlet, maybe? I'm 99% certain Cap is going to wield Mjolnir and have the "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" moment in it, so maybe they'll have him destroy it with the hammer? Or blow it up with space lightning, i don't know. All I know is they've already set up Cap being worthy in the future, and if he DOES pick up Mjolnir and doesn't use it for something critical and is just running around swinging it at aliens, that'd be a massive waste of time and a huge wasted opportunity.

IMO the only people that can be the ones to kill Thanos are Stark or Cap, since they're both as close to a main character that the MCU is gonna offer. If it's Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch, the audience will be underwhelmed because we don't have the same connection with them that we have with Stark/Cap.

Or they could go the Guardians of the Galaxy 1 route and have the entire team defeat him together, which I could see them doing. It'd be shit, but I could see it happening.
>>
>>82850489
This is nothing like Titanic, these movies are tried and tested, if there's ever a money printing machine in the history of humanity, MCU is one of them.
>>
>>82850550
Nope, they already said he ain't coming til GotG vol. 3

We have no reason to doubt them, Feig and all of the others are usually pretty up front with this shit.
>>
I went to Guardians of the galaaxy in theatres and made me feel like a massive manchild. If you anticipate this trash capeshit I feel sorry for you. I only went to see it because my obese friend that buys into all corporate commercialism asked me to come and I felt bad rejecting him for the 4th time.
>>
>>82850433
yeah but it was the 50th anniversary special so the cheesy fan service was intentional and wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.
>>
>>82850592
Then GotG will be inbetween the parts. There's no reason to introduce him if he's not going to be used in this.
>>
>powerlevels

Do people actually care about this really childish concept? Do filmmakers care?
>>
>>82849898
>But realistically, what likely hood will this actually bomb?
It'd say it's pretty safe for Marvel, this isn't bombing. But there's a pretty big chance of not meeting expectations.
Basically, 250 million is spent on your average Avengers flick, and a billion is counted as guaranteed, with that doubled, Marvel is expecting a 2 billion MINIMUN here, but it's clearly shooting for more.
Now, looking at box office earnings, team-up movies have been on a really small profit decrease over time. Avengers 1 made 1.5 billion, Avengers 2 made 1.4 billion, and Civil War made 1.1 billion.
However, Marvel noticed that what made the first Avengers so fresh was the entire team-up of the characters, that's why they're banking so much on the Avengers meeting the Guardians on this one, cause that's gonna be the main attraction.

Each movie is making at least a billion so they got all expenses covered, but I don't think it's gonna go higher than that, especially considering how the bigger audience is lost in these films (my family and friends for example couldn't keep up with Civil War).
It'll end making "just" 2.whatever billion and will be considered a success, but it'll end like BvS that made "just" 900 million while Warner was shooting for some ridiculous 2 billion.

The most important thing is how this changes the blockbuster landscape forever, this is some legendary shit and it's incredible they're actually pulling it off, the madmen.
>>
>>82850096
>only robert and benedict can act

Autism
>>
>>82850416
black dwarf isnt a dwarf but he jobs pretty hard

its ebony maw not ebony man

supergiant is a lanky blue alien bitch
>>
>>82850620
thats not how it works. Gunn wanted him in gotg 2 cuz of his love for the character. period. he got pushed to 3 only because he didnt have room in the script for him. Not cause of some 4 film yrs and yrs down the line. Fiege said he has no part in it. tough shit
>>
>>82850377
>about half of them will
nah. maybe in the 4th one
>>
File: 019502348629.jpg (140KB, 981x1009px)
019502348629.jpg
140KB, 981x1009px
>>82845819

Yuck.
>>
>>82846125
he's not even bad
he also did District 9, Winter Soldier and Elysium.

Everyone makes fun of the airport scene where they are running at eachother, but he was just trying to make it look like it did in the comics (unfortunately it looked stupid in the comics)
>>
>they build up thanos for 20 movies
>it sucks
wew
>>
>>82850270
Betty will appear so maybe Bruce will ditch Widow
>>
>>82850716
looks horrible
>>
>>82850707
RDJ wants out, so does Cap, Hulk and Thor
>>
>>82846999
>>82849554
>assorted group of avengers and guardians fighting each member of the black order

Could be cool desu
>>
File: Civil War.webm (3MB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
Civil War.webm
3MB, 1200x500px
>>82850742
does not
>>
>Infinity War Part 1, May 2018
>Infinity War Part 2, May 2019
>wait no Inhumans will be between them
>wait no Captain Marvel will be between them, Inhumans is a tv show now lol
>wait no we're also putting Ant Man 2 between IW Part 1 and Captain Marvel

fucking WHAT

I can maybe understand Captain Marvel if they were bridging the two films with it, but how the fuck is anyone going to want to see Ant-Man 2 after whatever happens in Infinity War Part 1? Why couldn't they push it back to Phase 4? Do people really care about Ant-Man that much?

Same with Black Panther and Spider-Man Homecoming. At this point in the MCU they should be just setting up IW and being done with standalone films that aren't connected. The amount of movies they're releasing in Phase 3 is just making Infinity War look less important.

Phase 1 was 5 films where every single one set up The Avengers.

Phase 3 is 8 films with IW split in half and 2 films sandwiched between each half. It's unfocused as fuck. Especially compared to Phase 1.

Phase 4 should have been
>Civil War
>Dr Strange
>Guardians 2
>Thor Ragnarok
>Infinity War Part 1
>Captain Marvel
>Infinity War Part 2

Spider-Man I guess is necessary since there's no way Marvel is waiting that long to make a Spider-Man movie, but Black Panther and Ant-Man 2 should just be saved for Phase 4. Or maybe have them in Phase 3 and end Phase 3 with Civil War so that Phase 4 is the cosmic films leading into Infinity War.

Speaking of Phase 4, aside from Guardians 3 are there any other movies confirmed or hinted at for Phase 4?
>>
>>82850868
bankruptcy is confirmed for phase 4
>>
>>82850769
tell me more of what you know about what these people personally want random anonymous. surely we will believe you know who wants what
>>
>>82850769
I thought RDJ was into making a fourth Iron Man flick?
>>
>>82850847
I wish I didn't have to download these fucking things.
>>
>>82850907
why are you listening to a nobody moron. all of the actors have save they are open to returning depending on the circumstance and how they feel at the end. its up in the air
>>
>>82845819
Is this supposed to excite me or turn me off?
>>
>>82850847
jesus that was bad. those close up cuts. then long continuous shot of sebastian in awkwardly poor form, not even coming close to connecting with evans. none of evans' dodge and evades looking convince because he never looked like his swings were anywhere near him. Fuck the fights in this movie were so weird.
>>
>>82846999

who has that edgelord bullshit edit? That was gold
>>
>>82850925
>returning depending on the circumstance
kek

$$$

RDJ's contract takes up some cut in the earnings while the rest get pittance
>>
>>82850868
>but how the fuck is anyone going to want to see Ant-Man 2 after whatever happens in Infinity War Part 1? Why couldn't they push it back to Phase 4? Do people really care about Ant-Man that much?

a film with the marvel studious logo is and will be profitable. especially after IW breaks the bank. are you retarded? do you think ppl will suddenly stop going? jesus
>>
>>82850907
Disney is probably getting rid of him the first chance they get, RDJ knows how much they need him and demands a ridiculously high salary for each film he's in, with the number getting bigger with each consecutive film. He got paid $40 million for Cap 3, and he wasn't even the title character in that. He's rumored to get $200 million for Infinity War, but I don't think it's that much because that's an absurd amount of money and I can't see any studio paying him that much. At that point they'd probably just say "okay don't star in the movie then we'll write you out of it" and when people wonder why RDJ isn't in Infinity War, everyone will know that it's because he demanded $200 million dollars to be in it, at which point he'd look like a huge asshole.
>>
File: 1491273799872.jpg (100KB, 750x706px)
1491273799872.jpg
100KB, 750x706px
>>82850999
How much do you think RDJ got paid for Iron Man 4?
>>
>>82850999
I have heard that he is asking a lot. I think CHris Evans only made less than 10m for cap3 and he was the fucking lead.
>>
>>82849961

Idk wtf happened, but I blame Fiege first. Joss made avengers the way Disney/Fiege wanted. A sequel to 4 films and use Loki and an alien invasion.

Fiege gave wheddon mostly free reign on AoU. Wheddon can't do story. Zak Penn can do story and was credited as such in Avengers because they still used his core story. He came up with most of the ideas and concepts that moved the plot. Wheddon needs a god damn writing partner. Ultron was a meme, not a threat, not creative even with his power set. Wheddon spent too much effort trying to subvert expectations rather than fullfill them. The hulk-BW ship, hawkeye-QS fake out, the charismatic robot....just everything was trying so hard to be fresh and new, it was boring. None of it felt like a sequel to IM3, thor 2 or cap 2. Just....blah
>>
>>82845819
>Peter Dinklage has been cast in an undisclosed pivotal role in the movie
Thanos' talking pecker.
>>
>1999, The Matrix has a budget of $63 million
>still looks good
>2001-2003, the Lord of the Rings trilogy has a budget of $90 million per film
>still looks great
>2005, Revenge of the Sith has a budget of $110 million, the most expensive Star Wars film until TFA (pretty sure it was all from Lucasfilm, too)
>still looks good, especially considering how much CGI is in it and that it's been over 10 years
>2007, fifth Harry Potter has a budget of $150 million, highest in the series until that point
>still looks good, as do most of the previous films
>2018, Infinity War has a budget of $500 FUCKING MILLION
>guaranteed to look worse than all the above films

seriously, how? is it money laundering? I genuinely don't understand what the fuck they're spending all this money on and managing to have worse CGI than Iron Man 1, which came out almost 10 years ago and had a $140 million budget. Same with Pirates 5, the budget is like $300 million or some shit and it looks worse than Dead Man's Chest which came out in 2006 and cost $225 million, but at least that budget is justified with how good that movie looks with the locations, sets, and the fact that Davy Jones is still one of the most convincing CGI characters to this day, and unlike Gollum/Kong/Caesar he wasn't made with motion capture, they just animated over Bill Nighy's performance. Fucking madness.
>>
>>82850996

They'll find a way to hook people. I mean giant man stole the show in civil war, it'll have wasp...I mean, hopefully the villain isnt dog shit throw away, I can't see how else they rope people in. Rumors of ultron coming back would do it, if they toss in another hero as a cameo that would help too, like strange or hulk or someone.
>>
>>82851135
Didn't Disney buy Marvel right before Avengers 1 came out? There was a definite drop in quality around that time, I'd blame them over Feige.

Then again we don't know what was going on behind the scenes with Feige and Perlmutter in spite of the Disney thing so maybe Perlmutter going full retard and fucking everything up was prevented by Disney being involved.
>>
>>82851303
IW isn't even out yet. How could you possibly know it is shitty?
>>
>>82850958
You're talking about the choreography, not cinematography (and the choreography is not even bad, you're just a fucking hater).
In a fight scene, the cinematographer is responsible for showing the audience exactly what is happening during the fight. And even with the fast-paced Bourne-style camerawork, you can see everything that is happening - right down to their facial expressions as they react to every little move (which is why they don't use stunt doubles in these movies)
>>
>>82850620
IW2 comes out the year after IW, so no there's no chance for GotG3 being in between them.
>>
>Comic Con, 2020
>Lights go dark
>A poster fades on screen of Superman holding Mjolnir in one hand and Cap's shield in the other
>Snyder and Feige walk out from either side of the stage and shake hands like pic related
>"Avengers vs Justice League" announced with George Miller directing and the script written by James Gunn & Ben Affleck

how does /tv/ react
>>
>>82851342

No, that happened around IM2. Disney owned marvel during production of Thor and Cap and certainly for production of avengers. The toy sales for avengers was what disney was pushing for and it worked. They moved a lot of junk. That's half the reason disney wanted marvel (and star wars) is all the tie-in bullshit.

Wheddon then wanted to use characters that were apparently a headache for marketing. The twins are kinda tied up with fox a little when it comes to film promotional materials, I don't have details (no one does don't reply acting like you do) but clearly that's a hiccup. Wheddon also wants to keep Vision a secret..... so like... jsut bank selling the same 6 avengers as before. It didn't set well with Ike or Disney. Gotta milk those cash cows too.
>>
>>82851476
I don't think I would react.
>>
>>82851476
*farts*
>>
>>82851509
I take it back, I'd probably fart.
>>
File: done.jpg (50KB, 640x480px)
done.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>82851476
>>
File: 1485288165413.png (27KB, 181x220px)
1485288165413.png
27KB, 181x220px
>>82846980
Warlock is set up for being the GotG 3 villain, so start getting triggered
>>
>>82851380
IT looks like shit m8, sorry. All of it. Stale and empty
>>
>>82851374
Because it's going to be directed by the Russos who have a very bland visual style and on top of that, the budget for the CGI won't be much considering all the actor salaries they have to pay.
>>
File: 2008vs2016.jpg (303KB, 1418x1256px) Image search: [Google]
2008vs2016.jpg
303KB, 1418x1256px
>>82851374
I'm just talking about the CGI, which has gotten worse with each film despite increasing budgets and advancements in technology for VFX
>>
>>82851380
> (which is why they don't use stunt doubles in these movies)

Lel are you retarded? That's clearly Mackies stunt double when he lands
>>
>>82851476
>directed by George Miller

I don't care if it's Marvel, DC, or a crossover. I'm hype regardless.
>>
>>82850907
He already made Iron Man 4, only it's called Captain America: Civil War
>>
>>82851581
But actors salaries are going up, RDJ was paid 200k for the first IM, and 50M for CW, that's where CGI budget went.
>>
>>82851653
And Iron Man 5 it's called Spiderman Homecoming
>>
>>82851581
>that second pic

No way his shoulders reach that far out that his arm sits perfectly down that arm slot. Maybe a bigger man
>>
File: adamwarlock.jpg (133KB, 665x700px)
adamwarlock.jpg
133KB, 665x700px
>>82851547

I mean how else will it end?
>>
>>82851701
Gang bang.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (27KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault[1].jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>82851581
RDJ's chest piece is not CGI, how many times are you going to get BTFO about this before you stop posting? It's not skin-tight, his neck and head have the ability to move around.
>>
I haven't seen Doctor Strange because the trailers made it look like a super by the numbers origin story, which is what made me hate Ant-Man. Is it worth watching? I'd seen every other film until that point but superhero fatigue is fucking real and I wasn't going to waste money on what looked like scenes taken straight out of Batman Begins and Inception but this time with more quips and less realism. Haven't seen GotG 2 yet either but I'm planning on seeing it one of these days just to see how the 8k resolution looks in theaters, since the trailers for it didn't make it look appealing at all even though I liked the first one a lot.
>>
>>82851688
>Maybe a bigger man
for you
>>
>>82851701
Replace him for Scarlet, Strange or Memelord
>>
>>82851571
Not an argument

>>82851603
And that isn't actually Chris Evans (or any real person) falling down the elevator shaft. Clearly I'm referring to how the actual actors are the ones performing the martial arts, rather than stunt doubles. If they have to slam someone on the ground upside-down they're obviously not going to risk injuring their real actor and fucking up the whole production.
>>
>>82850254
Set photos have her and Corvus attack Vision and Wanda in some Eastern European city.
>>
>>82851743
It's great, don't listen to the memers. It just has really shitty quips whenever it (rarely) tries to be funny. Other than that, it feels a lot like Batman Begins
>>
>patiently waiting for r34 of black dwarf bending black widow over and fucking her
>>
>>82850999
RDJ's agent is amazing. he took a "lower" salary to get cuts on the films earnings. he's making bank every marvel film he's in it
>>
>>82850999
I can't be mad at RDJ, he's doing good by taking all of Disney's money, maybe they won't be able to afford to ruin Star Wars further.
>>
>>82852052
He is doing Gods work.
>>
>>82852052
>won't be able to afford t
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82852052
Star Wars is the only franchise Disney is at least using their money correctly with. Say what you want about the stories/characters of TFA/RO, visually they were both incredible. Especially compared to the Marvel movies which are made with the same budgets.

If RDJ drains Disney of their money, taking it from Star Wars won't improve them, anon.
>>
>>82850999
RDJ got all the money that he needs but he's bound he's limited to play only safe roles since his name is tied to Marvel / Disney.
>>
>>82850999

Supposedly RDJ renegotiations could see him getting over 200m, yes. The budget for that is not straight out of marvels pocket though. Some of that is coming from disney and some from merchandise. To get RDJ to do the films, the press tour, spider-man, and so on, cost them a lot of money. I mean 9 big budget movies, it's a lot of work, and they're making a shit ton of iron man money.
>>
>>82851636
he was creepy on the press tour for civil war
>>
>>82851119
>I think CHris Evans only made less than 10m
that has got to be bullshit
>>
>>82852111
Marvel's biggest issue regarding VFX, I believe, is that they use a shitload of VFX studios from around the world, creating inconsistency. Force Awakens still had like 6 or 7, but ILM led the way and the other studios helped it out. ILM does VFX for like half the blockbusters in any given year and they are gonna prioritize certain movies.

In addition to that, the lighting for Marvel movies can be too lit. Not enough shadow or contrast so scenes don't look like they're from TV.
>>
>>82852341
Forget to add these

https://www.fxguide.com/featured/captain-america-a-very-civil-war/

https://www.fxguide.com/featured/the-force-returns/
>>
>>82851834
Stop embarrassing yourself drone. It's agreed it's shit cinematography
>>
>>82852313

for a time it was. Not till a few sequels did he make over that much. Evans and Hemsworth signed on late and got he shaft. Hermsworth said he made more money doing movies like Blackhat and Rush than he did from Thor 2. Remember around AoU when most of the cast was like "yup.... 2 left and done!" like that would be it, then Ike got the boot, fiege got them raises and better work out plans, meal plans, he started taking care of them and made them much much happier.
>>
>>82852300
Was he? I didn't watch anything.
>>
>>82852396
I thought it was good.
>>
>>82846197
>stark has no way of knowing Thanos exists, much less "obsessively" preparing against him.

There are three other MCU movies coming before IW. Maybe they'll tell him in Ragnarok? You can't know that.
>>
>>82850999
>He got paid $40 million for Cap 3, and he wasn't even the title character in that.

He negotiated it so that he got paid extra if the film outperformed Winter Soldier, which it did.
>>
>>82853313

He knows someone gave Loki an army. It's not at all absurd for him to be ready for their return. That's exactly his fear in AoU.
>>
>>82846197
What was Stark's reason for building Ultron?
>>
>>82854398
planetary defense after fighting the chitauri in Avengers?
>>
File: kingseeker_frampt.jpg (164KB, 900x900px)
kingseeker_frampt.jpg
164KB, 900x900px
>>82851476
>snyder still helming Superman in 2020
Take my money
>>
>>82846082
What's it say under the tape?
>>
>>82852404

RDJ was also pushing heavily for everyone to get raises.
>>
>>82846285
>But his death won't be reversed
Says who?
>>
File: 1493673971002.jpg (90KB, 409x443px)
1493673971002.jpg
90KB, 409x443px
Can't wait to pretend I had fun watching this and the latest Star Wars.
>>
>>82855627
Fuck off normie gutter trash.
>>
>>82845819
>$500 mil when Age of Ultron made less than the first movie
>Not having the balls to use all their superheroes (TV shows included)
>Same cinematography as Civil War

It sucks that Marvel (Disney or not) produce something a little different to the usual capeshit like Guardians 2 or Logan, then it's back to boring business as usual
>>
>>82855558

SAYS MARY POPPINS, YA'LL
>>
>>82846880
>Vision has been seen without the mind gem and as a human
>implying that one anon isn't right and Vision takes the place of Adam Warlock/becomes Adam Warlock
>>
>>82847196
That's enough to hire Eric Roberts a thousand times!
>>
>>82849669
If it bombs, they're still like 7 billion dollars on the plus column.
>>
>>82846871
Scarlet Witch is an incredibly powerful reality warper in the actual comics and the movies have definitely been setting her up as the most powerful avenger, she practically solo'd the team in AoU.
>>
>>82846999
>all these fags hating on supergiant

kys, that name is aesthetic af
>>
>>82851303
>>2005, Revenge of the Sith has a budget of $110 million, the most expensive Star Wars film until TFA (pretty sure it was all from Lucasfilm, too)
>>still looks good, especially considering how much CGI is in it and that it's been over 10 years

next level delusion
>>
File: 1479424422905.jpg (54KB, 1100x500px)
1479424422905.jpg
54KB, 1100x500px
>>82845819
Is this guy the best comic relief character in MCU?
>>
File: 1491065555921.jpg (7KB, 189x267px)
1491065555921.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
>>82856325
Shit I mean this guy.
>>
>>82846999
>all these black synonyms
>SUPERGIANT LOL

Fucking call him Dark Matter or something. Christ.
>>
posting in a reddit thread. hi mom!
>>
>>82854728
A Text saying "RDJ is a Manlet"
>>
>>82846635
Dumb phone poster
>>
>>82846885
WHere the fuck is Ant-man? Among others???
>>
>>82850309
>It's going to demolish Avatard
Nope. It'll take in 700M in USA, 600M in China and 500M in the rest of the world.
>>
>>82850309
>Avatard
The Avatar sequels have more potential being good films than your Disneyshit.
>>
>>82854501
Why wouldn't an expanded planetary defense simply serve against Thanos? He may not know shit about Thanos, but there are other threats out there.
>>
You know, I keep thinking "this is fucking huge, how can they do this in two films?" but then I remember Lord of the Rings being pretty stacked. Granted, that was a trilogy but it did a good job in giving just about everyone relevant to the plot a time to shine and feel like they're there. I'm not saying Avengers 3 and 4 will be LotR levels of quality but the idea of it being "too big" doesnt' feel that prominent when I compare to previous efforts.

Honestly, my main concern is really how they handle Thanos. Feige can keep saying "he's the main character" but with their track record of villains, I'm still damn skeptical. Zemo and Ego were pretty decent to okay attempts but the MCU is so heavy on the protagonists in terms of character depth that I can't really wrap my head around Marvel/Disney doing a competent Thanos. The one guy who is the big villain of Marvel is gonna be done by the studio that can't even do villains consistently well. That's were it all boils down to for me.
>>
wtf is up with 4chan right now
>>
>>82845819
>Written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely ("Captain America: Civil War").

Yep, it's shit.
>>
>>82858265
> Cinematography by Trent Opaque
>>
>>82856654
Not in the first movie.
>>
>>82855715
Victor Shade, anon. Vision's human disguise.

Vision can create holographic clothes in Civil War, it's not a stretch to think he can go full holographic.

Defying the Accords and visiting Wanda would require a disguise.
>>
>>82851934
> Eastern European city

> Edinburgh
>>
>>82846871
The stones all represent aspects of Order.

Chaos Magic would thus be the antithesis of the stones, it's connected to emotions and Wanda is connected to the mind stone via her love for Vision.

She's a walking anti-gauntlet.

Vision refers to Order and Chaos in blatant foreshadowing, at the end of AoU.

With Vision within the gauntlet, Wanda thus has an opening to jank the gauntlet full of chaotic energy.
>>
>>82846999
Still wish the Black Order turned out to be a group of villains that Thanos resurrected using the reality/soul stone. Malekith, Ronan, Ultron and Red Skull were all taken out by Infinity Stones and would make one hell of a lineup. Maybe throw Nebula in there and you have a pretty cool miniboss squad
>>
>>82851722
The background is looking obviously like a green screen. Even if it somehow is a real set with real costumes, it still has weird lighting.
It's just bad.
>>
>>82856111
By sneaking up on them moron. Fuck off
>>
>>82849297
>Tony, Cap and Quill as main characters
>Thor, Loki, Black Widow, Spidey, Wanda, Gamora, Vision and Drax as major supporting characters
>Hawkeye, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, Nebula, Strange, Bucky, Falcon as side characters
>Fury, Hill, Wong, Valkyrie as glorified cameos

In hindsight it really makes sense that Cap 3 was Civil War. That way the Russos got to follow-up Winter Soldier and round out Cap's trilogy, while also getting to see how they could balance out a large Avengers-style ensemble.
>>
>>82858801
Nice head canon. Wanda is connected to the mind stone simply cuz she got her powers from it. Save your comics bullshit for the comics. It's never stated her abilities are chaos magic in the films. Just that she got them from stone tampering expirments. It's the only reason she could fuck with vision in CW manipulating his density
>>
>>82847326
>The final clash in the MCU is at a deserted airport.
Fuck off, you didn't even see the movie.
>>
>>82858801
>blatant foreshadowing

Hey retard, they didn't even have script for IW back then. Joss whedon certainly wasn't referencing it. Nothing was blatant other than joss' head up his own ass(with yours apparent shortly behind it). He didn't even bother to explain wandas powers other than a hand wave "she is weird".

We know it comes from the stone and other than mind reading and some telekinesis she doesn't seem that power. She is not a "walking anti gauntlet ". Stop wanking her. She was put down but an arrow and some sonic waves. She is a glass canon. She can do her best to manipulate the mind stone (source of her power) but chaos this and all the shit you're reaching for is nonsense and I doubt they will bother going that route. It's a 2 hour film. Not a lore rich comic.

>"blatant" phrase set ups from 6 or 7 films ago

Lel. This is the power of Disney brain control
>>
>>82846833

I liked how unsettling The Watchers looked in Guardians 2. I'm loving that they're diving head-first into Kirby's art style. I just hope they keep it up for Infinity War and do something like Modok.
>>
>>82847068

Supergiant is a type of star. They're space-themed names.
>>
>guardians 3 won't be the annihilation war
>>
>>82859344
"Proxima Midnight" is a space-themed name?
>>
I generally enjoy the MCU and I think their movies are pretty ok blockbusters, but is there ANY chance this will not be a complete and utter clusterfuck?

There's gonna be 50+ fucking characters in this shit, that's just insane.
>>
When are they going t fix this shit?
>>
>>82846149
That's the way it should be. I can't think of any movie that has done it at the top of my head but it's how it's usually done in big comic book events. Thanos will obviously "win" at the end of the movie, and thus, he is the protagonist, as the protagonist usually wins in the end.
>>
>>82860134
You know how in LOTR, the fellowship had all the character development? I expect it to be the same here. Big 3 Avengers and half GOTG will get all the work. Nebula gets an important scene. Wanda and vision romance is a favorite of Markus and mcfeely. Everyone else will be in support of those characters.
>>
>>82860287
I expect you to be full of shit. You have no idea who will get play and who wont. The Russia may very well subvert expectations on who the focus will be on. After all cap just got a whole movie of his storyline. He may very well take a back seat arc wise.
>>
>>82860394
Russos*
>>

OH FUCK
>>
So hulk ain't doing shit?
>>
The Black Order?

Wow. If they cast it right, that has potential to be fucking memorable.
>>
>>82860493
Let him smash until Thanos whoops his ass
>>
>>82860493
He'll do what he always does in the MCU:

Job like a motherfucker.
>>
Mark my words, this is going to be the superhero movie to end all superhero movies.
>>
>>82852396
I thought it was pretty decent too. They made a good call making Bourne style action in Winter Soldier and beyond.
>>
>>82860571
I sure hope so.
>>
I just hope for a badass Thor moment.
>>
>>82849961

Solid analysis desu.

Let's remember Whedon is primarily known for writing what amount to quip laced teen romance. With age he's not gotten more mature, the only thing that seems to have made an impact is increasing blocks and taboos in his writing from his SJW cult membership.
>>
why the fuck is any upload failing?
>>
>>82860427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

They better bring back this theme again, I was mad it wasn't in Age of Ultron.
>>
>>82860777
Dood that bought the website hasn't been maintaining.
>>
I can already imagine the quips whenever someone meets rocket raccon the first time.

>haha what are you a raccon that talks wow ha on earth all raccoons due is eat garbage

Proceded by rocket grimacing
>>
>>82861452
>Gamora and Black Widow rolling their eyes when the dudes do stupid shit
>>
>>82859160
Except the concept of only Thor and Vision being able to see her energies was discussed with Whedon and VFX people, and Feige flat out stated she's drawing dimensional energies.

It's also added weight by all the other Avengers powers being useless against Thanos.

Where did Pietro's speed come from? According to dense fuckwits like you, speed comes from mind.

Incidentally I don't think Wanda helps in the fight against Thanos until Vision is threatened as aside from Vizh it's not her problem, really.
>>
File: 1460792514515.jpg (41KB, 543x549px)
1460792514515.jpg
41KB, 543x549px
>>82852396
>It's agreed
>>
>>82851303

You forget Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
$360 million budget and has the best CGI ever in 2006.
>>
>no ant man
dropped
>>
>>82851476

That's imposible. But its more possible X-men vs Avengers or something like that.
>>
File: impossible.jpg (179KB, 709x543px)
impossible.jpg
179KB, 709x543px
>>82862018
>>
>>82861490

Raccon modifying a Tony Stark's armor.
>>
>>82862431
Nebula and Bucky start Fingering each other with their metal arms
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.