[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the same handful of actors in all the movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1667.jpg (23KB, 170x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.jpg
23KB, 170x249px
There are 7billion people to choose from and they pick the same 30 every time
>>
>>82845754
because most people are shitty actors, watch some straight to dvd type stuff, and you realize why they keep the same actors going
>>
>>82845754
hollywood raises children on secret satanic pedo farms and keep them quiet by making them rich and famous, which never would have happened with the parents that sold them
>>
>>82845754
You have to get asses into seats. People won't see a movie for specifically one actor anymore, but they won't really go out to see people out of favor or literally who's at all.

Studios don't view it as art (understandably). It's a business, and they are looking for a big return on their investment.
>>
>>82846032
Maybe casting directors should hold off on hiring people that suck dick well for a few movies every year.
>>
>>82846311
Sounds like someone's been watching too much Alex Jones
>>
>>82845754
Because they're super good looking
Nobody wants to go see a movie that has ugly people in it
>>
Because America is high school.

And because Hollywood is a project of the Defense Intelligence Agency.
>>
>>82845754
but I love tom cruise bruh

It is also, despite what you think, pretty hard to act well
>>
>>82845754
>same 30 every time
Watch more movies
>>
>>82848202
Well, same 100 at the most. He's right, it's always the same people, gets old really fast
>>
>>82845754
Isn't the reason they are in all the movies the fact that they are in all the movies?
>>
>amerikuka is the land of regulatory capture

freedumb!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.