[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zach Braff's new TV show looks like shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: he cant do this all on his own.jpg (32KB, 800x315px) Image search: [Google]
he cant do this all on his own.jpg
32KB, 800x315px
Alex, Inc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91FK6K-8Dg

Oh dear.
>>
looks bad
>>
Has he done anything noteworthy other than scrubs?
>>
>>82840212
WOW WHAT A REBEL! SO NERDY XD LOL! DID YOU SEE THE CRADEL THROW DA BABY? IF THAT BABY WAS REAL THEY WOULD BE IN MUCH TROUBLE LMFAO ROFLMAONLOLOLOOL AHHAHAHAHAHAGAHABAB
>>
>>82840212
Isn't he like 50 now?
>>
>Chrissy didn't watch it
>>
More like Hack Braff.
>>
>>82840627

Garden State if you want to count that
>>
>>82840627
Scrubs was noteworthy?
>>
>black wife

come on
>>
>>82840627
That movie Garden State I guess and Chicken Little is about it.
>>
>>82840212
what was that thing he said? i remember he was controversial for a while
>>
>>82840212
>This millenial trash show

Zach Braff is 42 years old.

Actually, now that I've watched the whole trailer, I literally have no idea who this show is aimed at. Quite literally. 20 year olds won't watch this. Families wont.

Why the fuck is one kid blatantly jewish and one kid indian?
>>
>>82840212
>Zach Braff is funny
Where on earth did this meme come from? Scrubs? He was the worst part of the show.
>>
File: 1469239790714.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469239790714.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>82840212
How many fucking times is Zach Braff going to make something about his character is having a crisis and needs a big life change?

Alex, Inc. - seems to be about a guy struggling with his career and is facing a crisis about what he really wants to do, so he takes a big leap that causes him to examine his life, family, etc.

Wish I Was Here - A struggling actor, father and husband finds himself at a major crossroads, which forces him to examine his life, his family and his career.

Garden State - struggling actor returns home to deal with tragedy that forces him to examine his life, family, and his career
>>
File: Where do you think we are.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>82840212
>Scrubs ended 8 years ago

where has the time gone?
>>
>>82844291
Only 8? I thought that shit ended like 12 years ago.
>>
>>82840212
Good god I just can't see him as anyone but jd.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.