[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zac Efron to play Ted Bundy wut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>Zac Efron to play Ted Bundy

wut
>>
File: Arnie.jpg (37KB, 479x279px) Image search: [Google]
Arnie.jpg
37KB, 479x279px
>manlet
>charming women long enough to kidnap and murder them

So it's going to be a black comedy, then?
>>
>>82838693
killerkino
>>
>>82838693
>slaughtering stacies and roasties

Was Ted /ourguy/?
>>
File: ross lynch jeffrey dahmer.png (919KB, 1166x600px) Image search: [Google]
ross lynch jeffrey dahmer.png
919KB, 1166x600px
>>82838693
The faggot from Austin and Ally is playing Jeffrey Dahmer. I guess it's kind of a shock value thing.
>>
I absolutely refuse to believe even Hollywood would make that big a casting blunder.

That being said, I've always believed that this is a story that needs to be told; with the right writer, director and cast.
>>
>not Light Yagamama from desu notu
>>
>>82838693

I've not seen any Zac Efron movies but I can't imagine him having the range to play a sociopath.

Chris Keller is still my favourite serial killer performance.
>>
>>82839117
You don't know black comedy means do you?
>>
>>82839117
An Elliot Rodgers movie based on his diary filled with asianmanlet rage would actually be a GOAT comedy.
>>
>>82838693
>>82839341
In what though?
>>
>>82838693
Jesus christ what happened to him? He used to be qt
>>
Duhh no Peg
>>
>>82840391
In separate movies. The Dahmer one is about Jeff in high school leading up to his first murder.
>>
>>82841724
Sounds lame as fuck. Just have those 2 together on a road trip killing women and teenage boys and do it as a comedy. It'll be gold.
>>
>>82841989
I want to see it now.
>>
>>82841724
a teen highschool movie about serial killers would be pretty good.
young ted bundy= the popular guy
john wayne gacy= the jock
jeffery dalmer= the outcast
gary ridgeway= the nerd
arlene wornous= the prom queen (lol)
>>
Bundy was like 6'1. They should've given it to Ryan Gosling
>>
>>82842062
Arlene would be the one that sucks guys off for a Dr. Pepper or something
>>
>>82842158
the lead guy in the tv series The Americans wouldve been a better pic. efron looks too fake and nowhere looks near like bundy
>>
>>82842191
ok make her the highschool slut but it still needs a female killer to be the prom queen
>>
>>82838693
He must give great head to keep getting roles.
>>
>>82842292
She can kill the would be prom queen. Like, she would try and feel her up, get rejected then kill her and claim she tried to rape her or something.
>>
>>82842158

Bundy was 1.78m (5'10'')
>>
>>82838693
He just has to play an unemotional sociopath with superficial charm. His lack of talent will be a benefit.
>>
>>82842598

I don't give a shit, my point still stands.
>>
>>82842742
Not an argument.
>>
I DON'T THINK YOUR SISTER LIKES ME
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.