[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dude trump lmao!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_5769.jpg (298KB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5769.jpg
298KB, 923x1200px
dude trump lmao!
>>
>>82837902
Kelly Anne Conway (who the girl in the red dress is trying to imitate) is married to an Asian guy
>>
Dude I'm versed in politics I watch Steven Colbert, John Oliver, Samantha Bee, AND i get all the snl refs. I'm so awesome
>>
>american "comedy"
>>
>>82837946
looks like that asian fat guy from madtv
>>
File: Kellyanne conway-with-george.jpg (36KB, 530x491px) Image search: [Google]
Kellyanne conway-with-george.jpg
36KB, 530x491px
>>82837946
With her Asian children
>>
>>82837902
>constantly shill for democrats and liberalism

>make more money during republican years
I don't get it. What is going on in their heads?

Why are they constantly bitching about it then?
>>
>>82837946
kek, he looks finnish
>>82837983
they look Finnish as well
>>
>>82837902
Who is the lesbo on the right supposed to b?
>>
>>82838007
Because its easier to make fun of trump than it was obama
>>
>>82837946
>>82837983
RICED
>>
File: jeff sessions_granddaughter_01.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
jeff sessions_granddaughter_01.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
>>82837983
and the girl playing the guy behind the girl-in-the-red-dress is supposed to be Jeff Sessions. Jeff Sessions' daughter is married to an Asian guy. Here is Jeff Sessions holding his Asian grandaughter
>>
>>82837946
>>82837983
>/r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>82838068
>Jeff Sessions' daughter is married to an Asian guy. Here is Jeff Sessions holding his Asian grandaughter

This was during his confirmation hearings in front of Congress
>>
>>82838100
>>Jeff Sessions' daughter is married to an Asian guy. Here is Jeff Sessions holding his Asian grandaughter

You can see his daughter and her Asian husband here.
>>
In all seriousness, Trump may be the only reason it hasn't been canceled.
>>
>>82838133
Of all the things to make fun of them for, that's what you're going after?
>>
why the faceswap
>>
>>82838153
he's the reason it exists at all, that doesn't make it good
calling someone 'lol ur dumb and we hate you' in a hundred different ways is not funny
>>
>>82838170
everybody was calling sessions a 'racist' against blacks during his confirmation hearings while his daughter is married to an asian guy and he was holding his Asian grandaughter.

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/10/jeff-sessions-confirmation-featured-protesters-dressed-as-kkk-members-you-cant-arrest-me-im-white/
>>
>>82838228

It worked pretty well during the bush years
>>
>>82837902

(((Hollywood Reporter))) applauding (((SNL)))

Wow...
>>
>>82838267
there are always people willing to eat shit for their political beliefs
>>
>>82838263
That just means he isn't racist towards Asians. Unless you think one race fits all.
>>
>>82837972
Non-American comedy is even more anti-Drumpf.
>>
File: 546547.jpg (116KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
546547.jpg
116KB, 765x595px
>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background
>>
>>82838379
t. American
>>
File: 1494023208284.jpg (177KB, 679x785px) Image search: [Google]
1494023208284.jpg
177KB, 679x785px
>>82837946
>>82837983
>>82838068
>>82838100
>>82838133
Why do white people love asians so much and vice versa? It doesn't even matter if one of them is ugly, they still get together and more times than not get married and start a family.
>>
>>82838449
try to find a good looking western woman with some dignity, that's why
>>
Another comedian making fun of Trump? xDD
Gotta upvote this! :D

No, but seriously. This shit is worse than living in germany and having to deal with E V E R Y O N E making jokes about Hitler literally 24/7, because it's do edgy and forbidden. Except this guy is the current president of the united states, which at least makes this funny in an ironic way.
>>
>>82838400
Why did you think it was a good idea to post this? It's like Louis "Cuck King" C.K. copypasta without anything funny
>>
>>82838449
Because the diversity meme actually works between whites and Asians. I'm just waiting for the Chinks to take over so we can finally cut the shit with the nigger meme.
>>
File: 6436737.png (391KB, 349x440px) Image search: [Google]
6436737.png
391KB, 349x440px
>Colbert walks onstage, smugger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and savior and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"
>>
>>82837902
All this LOL Trump shit is so old. Every fucking news organization or talk show host has to relentlessly bash Trump. I'm no fan of his but this is so desperate and idiotic.
>>
>>82838041
but why complain like spoiled children
>>
>>82838713
He practically writes the material for himself
>>
>>82837946
>>82837983
>>82838068
lmfao deepest lore

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html

Conservatards love their asians
>>
>>82838449
Because Whites and Asians are generally the most successful in modern society.

They also like more traditional values with a strong nuclear family and instill the virtue of hard work into their children.
>>
the greatest thing to happen to SNL, comedy central, MSNBC, etc was the Trump presidency
>>
>>82837902

>sketch was pretty decent first time around

>keep on milking it

fucking SNL..
>>
>>82837902

Does this actually pass for comedy from network television?

So glad I don't have cable/antenna.
>>
>>82839616
Maybe that will change when Trump's patience wears out and he gets the camps up and running
>>
WATCH: Putin reacts to Trump firing FBI Director James Comey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsv4H3CL0M
>>
File: bone tomohawk.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bone tomohawk.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Al Franken CRUSHES Trump During Sally Yates And James Clapper Testimony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLKj5p_C5ts
>>
Sally Yates is an American Hero | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdIg1DfS9LE
>>
File: olympic lift cuba.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
olympic lift cuba.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Reports: Donald Trump Team Asked Obama Admin. For Help Because Of Flynn | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sj275S2Gc
>>
>>82837902
It's painfully obvious that they dislike Trump, but are absolutely ECSTATIC that he won and they can rip on him for the next 4 (8)years and normies will eat it up. If schillary won , they wouldn't have written a single negative sketch for her entire term.
>>
John Podesta had Seth Rich killed
>>
>>82837902
I honestly lost count on how many times i fapped to Kate McKinnon as Kellyanne.
>>
>>82837902
Why the fuck do these people get honoured for lampooning trump when he was a fucking host during his campaign? I fucking hate SNL SO MUCH.
>>
>>82840483
do you really think Putin cares that Comey was fired? that is like asking Trump if Russian goon #49243 was fired from the head of the KGB.

it literally doesnt matter as another stooge will fill the position.
>>
File: jane levy funsize.webm (769KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
jane levy funsize.webm
769KB, 1280x544px
President Donald Trump’s Dizzying Series Of Interviews | Morning Joe | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDj9E2dgWs
>>
File: nier 2b walk cycle.webm (525KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
nier 2b walk cycle.webm
525KB, 310x394px
Presidential Historian On President Trump's Alternative Civil War History | Morning Joe | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnGSvbrWiY
>>
File: the master hoffman.webm (2MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
the master hoffman.webm
2MB, 1920x1040px
Trump Administration Makes Mess Spinning Spending Bill | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3xUR5Z_FNc
>>
>>82841437

thanks reddit, i only wish i could give you a gold star for this super reddit post
>>
File: mulher malencia.webm (2MB, 474x344px) Image search: [Google]
mulher malencia.webm
2MB, 474x344px
OOPS! Jared Kushner Tried To Hide Soros Ties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmVUejPhB5o
>>
>>82841621

i really hope kushner gets destroyed. all jews in the white house need to go
>>
File: robot jox.webm (1MB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
robot jox.webm
1MB, 720x384px
Think Trump's Stupid? Get A Load Of This Interview...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc
>>
Conspiracy time: Normal people don't actually watch SNL. It only exists so the news can report on (((hilarious))) anti-Blompf skits that aired the night before.
>>
File: wynona ryder awards.webm (3MB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
wynona ryder awards.webm
3MB, 500x524px
Merkel Had To Explain EU Trade To Trump ELEVEN TIMES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6nG50BxUD8
>>
>>82841703
>/pol/ hates jews
>votes for a guy who litterally fills the executive branch with jews
Will retardicans ever not get played? It's like all you need to do is say how much you love jesus and guns and you dumb assed don't bother to look any deeper than that.
>>
O B S E S S E D
>>
Thinly veiled political thread
Again. Fun.
>>
Why Won’t the Press Ask Trump Anything? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRU51OvhSyw
>>
>>82838041

There was plenty of stuff to call Obama out for, the difference is that Obama was a Democrat.
>>
File: cdza.webm (2MB, 478x538px) Image search: [Google]
cdza.webm
2MB, 478x538px
>>
>>82838449
White "men" like Asian women because they're easier to bed and submissive.

WF-AM couples are rare although the super autist/bot who posts about them constantly with his cherry picked examples would have you believe otherwise.
>>
>>82843238
what
>>
>>82841806

those fucking jugs tho
>>
>>82837946
God that poor guy. You know hes thought about her sucking trumps dick every night while he stays at home taking care of her spawn.
>>
>>82844072

According to Morning Joe, she hates Trump and only does his dirty work for the money.
>>
>>82837946
I legit thought that was Skyler from Breaking Bad.
>>
File: ivanka trump.webm (381KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka trump.webm
381KB, 720x1080px
What’s Happening in Donald Trump’s Head? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14HiLa02E3k
>>
>>82837983

They both look like trannies.
>>
>>82844346
>According to Morning Joe

I see Joe is still mad about Trump tweeting about him and Mika's affair while she was married, now they are engaged
>>
>>82838100

Asian as in Chinese?

>trump sells ivanka to jews for jewish grandchildren
>session sells whoever to chinese for chinese grandchildren

Is this the power of the white ethnostate?
>>
>>82837902
yes. the state of the usa is quite a joke.
>>
>>82844506

She hasn't denied it, either.
>>
File: donaldtrump.jpg (112KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.jpg
112KB, 1600x900px
>yes. there are totally two sides to american politics

oh to be this kukd
>>
File: donald handshake.webm (614KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
donald handshake.webm
614KB, 480x480px
>>
>>82838547
based poster
>>
wtf, I hate Alec Baldwin now
>>
File: 1421985806059.jpg (81KB, 344x519px) Image search: [Google]
1421985806059.jpg
81KB, 344x519px
>>82838540
>Louis C.K. walks out on stage with a big smile
>Crowd is nervous with anticipation
>He walks up to the mic
>"B-b-big... Oh God! I just can't do this anymore!"
>He breaks down sobbing and runs off behind the stage
>The crowd is silent, they aren't sure what happened. Some are beginning to get up to make their way to the exit
>Suddenly, Louis rushes back onstage
>"BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK PENIS! THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! BIG HONKING THROBBING BLACK COCKS AM I RIGHT?!?!"
>The crowd goes wild. People start rushing back to their seats.
>"You there, sir, with the white woman! You obviously care about your date to bring her to this show, but why don't you give her what she really wants? A night with a powerful black bull, yessir! Surely your feminine white penis can't compete, am i right?!"
>The man is grinning ear to ear, laughing and nodding along.
>"and you know what the best part about BBC is? how vastly superior they are in every way to ITTY..."
>the crowd loses it at the sign of his signature catchphrase, they help finish the mantra
>"BITTY!"
>"WHITE"
>"PENIS"
>Louis CK is dancing around the stage naked, covered in his own feces, flagellating himself with a comically large black dildo
>The crowd is in uproar. Louis CK, the greatest comedian in modern history, has done it again
>>
>>82838449
I'm white and this bitch is evil

>my kind deserves betrayal, I betray them, pls trust me. Also your kid will be my kind

fuck off
>>
>>82838449
whites and asians mix naturally because they both have white skin and high iq. they also both are located above a specific latitude geographically.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.