[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: the chosen one.jpg (23KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
the chosen one.jpg
23KB, 600x342px
It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them
>>
OK ANAKIN

I WILL GIVE YOUR LIGHTSABER TO YOUR SON

FAREWELL, FRIEND
>>
>>82831663
It was also said that the Jedi were keepers of peace, not soldiers
>>
>>82831663
Yes, but what was his tax policy?
>>
>>82831663
How is destroying one side of the Force "bringing balance to it"?

Why does Obi-Wan think in absolutes? is he a Sith?
>>
>>82831663
back to /r/eddit
>>
>>82831663
who said that?
>>
>>82831663
>LE I WANT MY HEADLESS HORSEMAN BACKSTORY
>>
>>82831663
I WANTED THE HIGH GROUND OLD MAN
>>
I've seen every Star Wars movie multiple times, can find something to love in sll of them and really enjoy the stories... but I still have no idea what the fuck a Sith is.

Is it an ideology? A race? Just a Jedi on the dark side? I hear it's different from being a Dark Jedi - how?
>>
>>82831663

I just want you to know, in spite of everything that's happened, I'll still remember you as a good friend of mine! Don't worry, I'll pass on your lightsaber to any next of kin you may have!
>>
>>82832007
It's just a different religion which the Jedi meticulously hunt for holding different ideals, even when they don't bother them.
>>
>>82832112
So the Jedi are Islam?
>>
>>82832007
There's a few definitions for a Sith. The Pure Sith were the original Sith, and they were actually a race from Korriban. The first Sith Lords, Ajunta Pall and others, were ex-Jedi who were exiled and found their way to Korriban. They took the species ideals and crafted a "religion" around it and crowned themselves Dark Lords of the Sith.

This created an offset of the original definition of Sith, to which we most understand it as. Sith is defined now as an antithesis to the Jedi, with reverse morals in a way. It's defined as a religion to which its members are called "Sith."

Dark Jedi are simply ex-Jedi or Force users who use the dark side but don't follow the tenants and rules of the Sith. They're offshoots and rogues, to put it simply.
>>
https://youtu.be/6kUPyfQJU_c
>>
>>82831711
But anon, the Lightsaber is your LIFE.
>>
File: rsz_jabbapalacede.png (3MB, 708x4416px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_jabbapalacede.png
3MB, 708x4416px
>>82831718
>>
it was said you'd fly the plane, not crash it!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.