[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Chappelle in those 10 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: chappelle11.jpg (373KB, 1644x1272px) Image search: [Google]
chappelle11.jpg
373KB, 1644x1272px
What happened to Chappelle in those 10 years?
>>
File: 1493227153621.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493227153621.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>82831314
>apologizing

I thought we all learned a lesson from Trump and that is to never apologize, ever. Once you do, you lose.
>>
Apparently he lifted and didn't sleep a lot. Looks tired as fuck all the time.
>>
Had a lot of time to do nothing so he did what any normal man would and started getting stronger.
>>
>>82831690
>started getting stronger.

but he also got dumber and less funny
>>
>>82831781
Yeah, cause he was too busy trying to get strong. You can't ignore a man's primal urges.

But really, is he actually bad now? I loved his old stand ups and haven't watched a single thing from him recently.
>>
the jewminati scared him off to africa, he gave interviews on this a few years ago
>>
Thats not Dave Chapelle. Thats a CIA double.

The real Dave Chapelle was killed in advance preparation for the Obama presidency, just as the media was killed in advance of Trump. Y'all fucked! Enjoy rivalling African countries on rates of murder, disease, and property crime.
>>
he talked about how the Jews were forcing him to do skits how they wanted so he fucked off to Africa
>>
I guess the first time he wasnt ready for a fight and disappeared for 10 years, this time his heart isn't into it
>>
>>82831865
I enjoyed both of his new specials on Netflix but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>82832000
trips confirm
>>
>>82832000
this nigga too woke take him down
>>
>>82832318
So you'd say that you were entertained for two hours? Well good for you.
>>
>>82832000
Personally I think he's an MK Ultra Manchurian Candidate thing, but you may be right.
>>
>>82831865
His new standups are okay. They're nowhere as good as his old stuff. You can tell that he's really trying to ride the fence between his old self and PC pandering.
>>
>>82831865
>is he actually and now?

i watched some of his new stuff and i wouldn't call it bad, but it's certainly not as good.

it seems like he relies heavily on the fact that he's dave chappelle and his delivery more than actual good jokes/material

he is very expressive and has a few funny voices he does and his delivery is so good he can make a joke that's a 4 get a reaction like it's an 8.

he's a funny guy when he talks naturally and a lot of it seemed like just stories he's telling and everyone is laughing along because a charismatic funny guy is the one telling it, but there aren't a lot of like, repeatable funny jokes like in his old specials.
>>
File: 432.jpg (69KB, 640x705px) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
69KB, 640x705px
>>82832000
>>
>>82831314

Nigga got swole.

>>82832318
They're okay, but he runs into a problem where he's a Gen X dude, with a Gen X perspective, trying to entertain millenials.

His comedy revolves around casual racism, weed, and a touch of homophobia, which trigger millenials so he has to walk on eggshells with the topics that used to be his bread and butter.
>>
>>82831314
islam
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 1200x900px
>>82832000
those fucking CIA niggers
>>
>>82831314
He lifted some weights?
>>
>you now realize you are farther away from Chappelle's Show than Chappelle's Show was from Half Baked
>>
He's an Antifa Paladin now.
Good night, white alt-right.
>>
>>82831314
Tiny neck and forearms. Total curlbro.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.