[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, which one of you faggots has it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Okay, which one of you faggots has it?
>>
>>82831212
YIFY
>>
Film got stolen. Disney held to random. Can't make this shit up. Bit coin dramallama.
>>
>>82831375
>>82831232
>>82831212
I can't wait. I'm giggling, I can't wait. I can't wait. Not that I want to watch this nonsense, but I can't wait for Disney to implode. I want them to turn to ash.
>>
>>82831557
>implying
Disney is a 92 billion dollar megacorp
this being leaked would do nothing to them
>>
>>82831557

disney will literally never die in your lifetime
>>
>>82831728
it might
Roy E. Disney had to save the company from a downward spiral twice. He's not around to save them again if it happens a third time
>>
>>82831707
That's not real money, son. That's speculative dollars. That's not liquid cash. If buyer confidence wains, they'll sink faster than a rock in a pond.

>>82831728
Just you wait, they're going under. Any day now.
>>
File: skelley mr bones.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
skelley mr bones.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>82831212
>Pirates Pirating Pirates
>>
File: giphy.gif (614KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
614KB, 320x231px
I got a copy. Here is a gif of the shocking ending.
>>
>>82832485
They're the only studio that consistently puts out well-reviewed blockbusters that make bank with little effort. They're not going down before every other movie studio does.
>>
>>82831212
It comes out in a week, are there any rumors, buzz, reviews? I havent heard anything.
>>
>>82832749
it's apparently the best one since the first
>>
heres the quick rundown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FELlv5nBCTg&t=0s
>>
>>82832833
Good. I actually kinda liked all of them, just dont want to be worse.
>>
>>82831557
>normies will still flock to this
yeah, netflix died from their shit being pirated too, right?
>>
>Hackers can get any upcoming Disney movie
>choose the shittest one that nobody cares about anymore

I hope these asshole get 10 years in jail, just for maximum kekage
>>
>>82832988
>pirating pirates
its pottery
>>
they could have stolen:
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>Cars 3
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Thor: Ragnarok

fuckin retards
>>
>>82833141
well you could say the same to the guys who stole Orange is the New Black episodes, waste of time.
>>
Mark my words if this is legit it's north Korea trying to grab cash since kim's bank accounts have been frozen, the same bank accounts he uses to pay his "loyal" generals which is the only thing keeping that shit hole running Americans won't have to invade since Disney could finance a private army that would put most first world countries to shame
>>
OH SHIT
Someone posted the leaked movie to YouTube in parts.
QUICK!
Get it before (((they))) take it down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
>>
>>82831232
Thanks based Yify
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.