[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/expanse/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download (12).jpg (3KB, 77x116px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
3KB, 77x116px
is it kino? i desperately need good sci fi in my life.
>>
File: 1493830763233.png (154KB, 317x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493830763233.png
154KB, 317x326px
p-pls reply
>>
>>82829226
>77x116
>>
>>82829329
is it kino, anon?
>>
best sci-fi shit since Battlestar.

Few episode or two aren't brilliant but once it gets going it's A1.
>>
>>82829226
Nope. It's just slow with boring political intrigue, which is why brainless people confuse it with kino.
>>
>>82829996
you're so wrong, brainlet. Can't understand those few political scenes?
>>
>>82830291
You realize your whole post is just "no u", right toddler?

>typical Expanse viewer
>>
>>82830330
you didn't had a good argument to begin with, smartass.

the show is great, OP should watch it, best scifi .. like ever.

That boring political intruque pays of in latter episodes, you should just go rewatch the brainless Farscape (i bet that's your fav)
>>
>>82830437
>didn't had
>reddit spacing
>ellipsis fail
>like
>intruque
>i
Expanse viewers, everyone. Give them a bunch of boring, slow shit and they think they must be watching Tarkovsky.
>>
File: rlm 6.png (300KB, 439x576px) Image search: [Google]
rlm 6.png
300KB, 439x576px
>ywn save Earth from destruction by kissing your waifu
>>
File: 51558734.jpg (64KB, 491x800px) Image search: [Google]
51558734.jpg
64KB, 491x800px
>>82829226
then you must understand the present
>>
>>82830528
>Expanse viewers, everyone.
what? you mean foreigners?

>boring, slow shit
gn2 your fastnretardious, shithead
>>
Story is great
Acting ranges from okay to godawful
There's 1-2 great characters, some decent, rest are garbage, especially the captain dude
CGI is great
>>
It's not KINO, but it's good enough to watch if you need a good sci-fi series. Acting is pretty mediocre, the story is pretty cliche. The thing I like is the world building and the setting that is somewhat grounded. Aside from that, most characters are forgettable and boring, but this is likely due to the poor acting.

Overall it's worth a watch, but don't go in expecting anything spectacular.
>>
>>82831594
>implying I said slow is bad
You're just not very good at this. Maybe facebook is more your speed?
>>
>82831676
maybe you should go to /b/ or some componywar thread if you're happy only with talking sheat to eachother
>>
>>82832202
>reply fail
>telling people to go to /b/ for discussing a tv show
>sheat
>eachother
You realize this site is only for straight white middle class American males, right?
>>
OP here. im still not convinced. if this isnt the sci fi kino im looking for, then what is? i want something in space. preferrably with left wing overtones
>>
>82832296
>>reply fail
on purpose, retard, i wont give you (you)s or bumop the thread for your shit
yeah there was a typo too. you have a lot of free time
>>
>>82832927
if the full diverse cast isn't enough left wing for you, idk what is.
>>
>82832296
>American
>country of immigrants
>white
lol
>born of all the lefty cancer , gayprides and femnazis
>straight
kek
>>
>>82833169
Learn how the language works before attempting to create sick burns in it. The characteristics described were subsets of Americans. Those subsets are the only ones that belong here. Understand now, subhumans?

Your continued cries for the attention your were incapable of earning in real life are rather pathetic desu.
>>
File: The.Expanse.204KidKYS.webm (539KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
The.Expanse.204KidKYS.webm
539KB, 1066x600px
>>82833389
>Your continued cries for the attention
me? you are the one who keeps shitposting in a shows thread which he hates. really, kid, go fuck yourself

also >your
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.