[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RedLetterMedia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: TINnH.png (495KB, 598x400px) Image search: [Google]
TINnH.png
495KB, 598x400px
new BOTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1s4zrjlzWg
>>
File: 1475523640906.gif (2MB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
1475523640906.gif
2MB, 200x120px
>>82829056
>>
File: ehhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>"Best of the Worst"
>never mentioning themselves as "the worst"

Wew, lad.

RLM are also the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
File: 1478822018472.jpg (290KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478822018472.jpg
290KB, 1919x1080px
>>
Based Les
>>
>>82829056
Who cares? Stop watching JewTube and get a life, loser.
>>
I hope they don't have any underage viewers who go to blackcougar.com
>>
Cancer
>>
File: 1487881477936.jpg (38KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1487881477936.jpg
38KB, 898x886px
>len
>>
>>82829056
Glenn Shaminski!
>>
So is Jay gay, or not
>>
I am half an hour in and it has been very entertaining so far.
>>
i cant wait to get home from work and watch this and not feel so alone for an hour
>>
>>82829056
RLM is dead to me after that Farce Awakens review.
>>
>>82829468
WHITE
>>
>Too busy rewatching Twin Peaks to give a fuck about RLM
>>
hey that's iniesta on the airport tv
>>
Mike - He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well, he's finally back, to upload a Half in the Bag. His well timed edits, will make you laugh in spurts, if he doesn't upload, it really hurts. He's bigger, fatter, and stronger too, he's the first member of the R L M crew. Huh!

RED LETTER, MEDIA! RED LETTER, MEDIA IS HERE!

Jesse - This chicks got style, so listen up dudes, she is a plus in size, which suits Mikes mood, she's thick and nimble when she needs to be, she can give good boob jobs and climb up trees, if you choose her, you'll not choose wrong, with a skip and a hop, she's one cool chick. Huh!

Rich - He has no style, he has no grace, this guy has a funny face, he can laugh on command when he needs to and stretch his arms out, just for you, inflate himself just like a balloon, this crazy fuck just digs this tune. Huh!

Jay - He's back again and about time too and this time he's in the mood, he can edit real good with a cute smile on with his nerd crew hat on, he's one hot babe, he'll make you smile when he uploads a video but haters beware cause he's after you. Huh!

Jack - Finally, he's here for you, it's the last member of the R L M crew, this guys so unfunny, it isn't funny can make a subscriber cry out for his removal, can annoying the fanbase with relative ease, makes watching their videos seem not such a breeze, he may be slow, he can't meme high, but this member, is one shitty guy. Huh!

C'mon Reddit. Take it to the fridge!

WALNUTS, PENIS, MILWAUKEE BEER SMELLS
GAPES MELLONS ASSHOLES AND VHS SHELLS
>>
>blackcougar.com
kek
>>
>>82829859
It's always gotta be black and white with you people.
>>
>>82830337
This is the first time I've really wanted to report a post but then realized it didn't actually break any rules. I just really think you deserve to be banned for posting this.
>>
The title "Bigfoot vs DB Cooper" is fine art. I don't need to know anything else about this film.
>>
File: 1449760227690.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1449760227690.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
Thread theme
https://youtu.be/VjFyX2sSTGs?t=9s
>>
>>82831359

Okay he's bi heavily leaning towards males then.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.