[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steak Dinner or State Dinner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: state or steak.jpg (78KB, 1079x720px) Image search: [Google]
state or steak.jpg
78KB, 1079x720px
In Catch Me If You Can, was Leo offering that girl a "steak" dinner or "state" dinner?

I don't see what's so impressive about a steak dinner but offering a state dinner seems unlikely unless he was using hyperbole.
>>
He was offering her a stake dinner, like in a tent
>>
>>82827201
they ate almost all of wisconsin.
>>
>>82827201
>I don't see what's so impressive about a steak dinner

it generally implies it's going to be a nice steakhouse not Outback
>>
I just marathoned that scene and he says "estate dinner." Why would he take her to dinner in a dead guys house?
>>
"Stake"
he's low key calling her a vampire and threatening to kill her
>>
>>82827201
Should have taken her out for some Chilli and Sea Bass.
>>
hes offering her a "lake dinner".
this was considered extra romantic at the time.
>>
File: cmiycgirls.jpg (117KB, 1164x777px) Image search: [Google]
cmiycgirls.jpg
117KB, 1164x777px
Catch Me If You Can is definitely one of those movies /tv/ doesn't discuss enough
>>
>>82827406
Watching movies like this, and old Bond movies makes early air travel look amazing
>>
>>82827450
Early air travel was incredible. Everyone was treated like 1st class and dressed up because they were getting in a gigantic fucking plane.

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaCT0pMlQY
>>
>>82827514
I'll watch this while I do my laundry.
>>
no no, he was pretending to be a wall street guy, offering her a stake in a dinner company. she should have invested. dumbass. she'd be rich by now.
>>
>>82827540
Cool
>>
He was offering her a STAPE dinner. It meant "start slow and then rape." It was a common request to girls in 60's America, which allowed them to be total sluts and then claim they were raped to any future marriage prospects when asked if they were virgins.
>>
>>82827970
STAPE culture was problematic desu. Thank god it's the current year.
>>
Estate dinner you fucking idiot. It's impressive because of the venue.
>>
>>82827201
IS THIS THREAD GOOD I'M NOT SURE
>>
He offered her a constipate dinner, a good meal that would be hard to shit out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.