[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they speak to each other in Spanish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: whoworksforwho.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whoworksforwho.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
Why don't they speak to each other in Spanish?
>>
Ay puta you're a dumb gringo, churro, taco, nacho.
>>
>>82824399
I asked the same about Sense8. All these side characters in different countries and they all speak to each other in English. I guess it's for simplicity and cost-cutting reasons, but it's still strange to see these Chinese, German, and African characters speaking in broken English
>>
>>82824399
normies hate reading subtitles
>>
>>82824526
The Americans is 35% subtitles and it's in its 5th season.
>>
>>82824526

Which is funny because I watch everything with subtitles now, details are easier to retain.
>>
>>82824452
translators + no names from those countries sounds cheaper desu
>>
>>82824399
The guy who plays Hector is an Eastern Euro Jew. His Spanish is awful.
>>
Have you heard the old guy speak Spanish? I don't speak a word and I can tell it's horrible and broken. He doesn't sound like he even knows language at all.
>>
>>82825031
>>82825152

Hue, sounds like the same deal with Eli Wallach/Tuco in TGTBATU, he wasn't Mexican at all.
>>
>>82824452
>> this and because the majority of the latino actors just look latinos... they don't speak spanish... and when they do, they sound like shit... you have the scene with Don Eladio in BrBa, when Gus's friend gets shot... only don Eladio and Gus's friend speak fluid spanish, the rest speak like shit... is painfull to watch and it keep you out of the story...

y créanme... sé de lo que hablo.
>>
As a native spanish speaker I'd rather listen to them speak in english, they have horrible accents and they even commit grammatical mistakes. Would it have been so hard to hire a spanish advisor and/or get an actor that actually speaks spanish?
>>
>>82826105
el español de don Hector y Gus es terrible... especialmente el de Gus
>>
>>82826105
>>82826253
geez, if i were them i would be muy embarazado
>>
>>82826442
embarazado means pregnant
>>
>>82826477
That was the joke, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>82826629
are you Adam Sandler?
>>
>>82824546
because keri russell is the most attractive woman on the planet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.