[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I died in the trench... years back!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jimmy_0[1].jpg (8KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_0[1].jpg
8KB, 620x349px
I died in the trench... years back!
>>
>>82824361
>KINO
>>
The only major death in a show that legitimately surprised me.

Such a great fucking scene.
>>
>>82824671
wait really? it was telegraphed to fuck, and Michael Pitt's behind the scenes problems all but confirmed it.

Harrow's death was significantly more shocking.
>>
File: sdfbu.jpg (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sdfbu.jpg
100KB, 500x281px
>>82824730
I didn't know anything about the behind the scenes, and I really thought all those murders were arcing up to a hamfisted redemption, I really didn't think they would kill off his character so soon and it got me good. I saw Harrow's coming from a mile away with how much they were focusing on him, especially when he sent the kid and wife off though, still hurt though.
>>
>>82824874
I think I remember reading that they always planned to kill Jimmy, but in the third season. Michael Pitt had become untenable on set though so they had to speed up his arc (also Dabney Coleman's health problems fucked things up a bit). It's why the third season seems to stand out so noticeably from the rest.
>>
>>82824361
I remember going to school and feeling sick the next day after this scene.
>>
>>82824946
Gyp freaking out on everybody and Jimmy not flinching? That's a fucking good scene there.
>>
>>82825012
I wanted it to be Gyp not getting introduced at all and just having the third season be Nucky vs Jimmy. Have season 2 end with Jimmy killing his father or something.

Then we get that amazing scene in season 3 where Gyp goes to Chalky's house while Nucky is hiding in it, but replacing Gyp with Jimmy.
>>
>>82825034
>don't introduce Barney Google with the goo-goo-googly eyes

You fuckin kidding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXLqt9w0sfU
>>
>>82825425
>dat fucking impression
I want to believe he got caught doing a Steve Buscemi impression on set and Buscemi was so impressed he made the writers work it into the show.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.