[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at uni for film and tv production, nothing has meant more to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1474921263536.png (253KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1474921263536.png
253KB, 500x381px
at uni for film and tv production, nothing has meant more to me than this course

>1st year, 1st
>2nd year, 1st
>3rd year, putting all my effort and time into directing and writing a story that means a lot to me to the point where i was crying over it almost every day
>2.1

should i kill myself now or later?
>>
>>82823447
Let's make this shit. Send screenplay
>>
>>82823494
films already made m80
>>
What kind of stupid graph is that? A little bit of despair and her hopes get up?
>>
>>82823447
>>3rd year, putting all my effort and time into directing and writing a story that means a lot to me to the point where i was crying over it almost every day
it was about a romance, was it not?
>>
You will never make it. An important perk in this business is stress resistence. If you start to cry every time someone doesn't like your work you will never get anything done. Drop out and apply at janitor college.
>>
>>82823592
That's what you get when you study film and TV production
>>
>>82823757
no lol i didnt cry because someone didnt like it, i was trying to make it as good as i could
>>
>wasting years on garbage schooling instead of simply going out and getting a bottom rung job in the field you are after and actually learning real useful shit

fooled by the system/10
>>
Your mistake was going to film school instead of going to films.
>>
>>82823447
Post your work OP

Letting us destroy it will be a cathartic experience

Remember that the first works of every creative person out there is always total shit
>>
>>82826658
not OP but this was my first banger pls rate
https://soundcloud.com/dankmemevespertine/city-nights-demo-version
>>
>>82823447
Oh look, the boy had his first failure in life and he wants us to feel sorry for him. How cute. Your life will be full of those, don't invest heavily into this one.
>>
>>82827788
hey that's pretty good not cringe at all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.