[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5498747-7125189713-3uiQo.png (2MB, 1434x712px) Image search: [Google]
5498747-7125189713-3uiQo.png
2MB, 1434x712px
what went wrong?
>>
>>82822884
Not a whole lot
The rachel mcadams love interest felt kind of hamfisted and it didn't really resolve at the end of the movie
Everything else was good
>>
>>82822884
nothing its just that origin stories suck, but its not like they can ignore them
>>
>>82822946
> Not a whole lot
Yeah just maybe the actual movie actually

> Cumberbacht play a stereotypical le atheist meme man
> forgivable vilain
> NO character development
> No story whatsoever
> Time spent on quips instead on actually building a real story
> No build up
> Forgivable vilain, so much that they had to have two of them
> Uninteresting side character there is black quipper, Monk quipper and strange one with bald head
This movie had something like 2h of runtime yet nothing happened at all during those 2h except a lot of bad jokes
>>
>>82823043
The movie has great visuals and soundtrack, good acting and isn't terminally retarded. That is what good capeshit actually supposed to be. No sane non-contrarian person expects it to be a gripping drama with deep character development. Your criticisms are mostly unfounded.
>>
>>82823127
The visuals were bad.
They actually looked cool in stills but once the film came out you quickly realized it was a cgi snoofest a la inception.
The acting was good, the story however was terminally retarded.
Heck i've seen retarded disgusting 3d generated cartoon with better storyline than this hot turd.
If you are satisfied with that level of shitpost of a movie i'm sorry to say that you do not belong on /tv/ and should go back
This wasn't a film this was a formulaic retarded flick with pretty visual to make money on teenager and manchildren guilibility
>>
>>82823692
And i'm glad I hacked that shit instead of paying it in theater like shills on /tv/ tried to make me do
>>
>>82822884
Not enough Mads. Never enough Mads.
>>
>>82822884
Biggest one was Strange beating Dormammu with the time loop.
>Hurr I can't kill him, might as well give Earth back. Not like I can do something else other than killing him quickly and painlessly.
>>
>>82825146
>painlessly
He was suffering every time though, did you even see it?
>>
Best thing to come out of the MCU
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.