[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3059.jpg (72KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3059.jpg
72KB, 634x354px
Just marathoned this flick. What did I think of it?
>>
Cliched ridiculous garbage.
They had to call it a comedy to wash over all the flaws. Also no horror thrill or excitement
Inarguably the worst movie of all time
>>
>>82822006

You don't "marathon" just one movie. If your marathon was one movie, you just sat down and watched it.
>>
>>82822198
>falling for such obvious bait
>>
File: 1475153868460.gif (2MB, 364x370px) Image search: [Google]
1475153868460.gif
2MB, 364x370px
The movie was nice but so incredibly short, right after the plot twist he gets instant gratification and kills all the baddies. I was so surprised the movie ended so abruptly. It's whats making me not rate it above 4 stars, they could have done much more with the setting.
>>
>>82822006
true horror about madmen want to become nigs
i never throught there was such a sick metal movie director on earth
>>
File: get.out.jpg (86KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
get.out.jpg
86KB, 1280x536px
>>82822006
what was the point of this scene?
>>
>>82822006
you tell us, retard.

I thought it was lame. it could have been a lot more suspenseful and "scary". I dont think the writers took full advantage of the concept in the movie or the characters enough. literally didnt feel any connection to any of the characters.
>>
>>82822860
To show that she's mentally just an indoctrinated cog in the family machine. The milk and candy suggests she's still a child at heart, so does the stuffed lion.
That's how I read it anyway.
>>
I don't know about you but I really liked it. I didn't expect the super twist at the end and I really wanted our protag to get the fuck out of there. I really had a good time with it, but I don't give a shit about race; so maybe that helps me appreciate more, than some of the other folks on here.
>>
Was a good movie, but I know this thread isn't in good faith, so... here's your one bump on my end.
>>
>>82822860
Its the "haha look at whypipo, arent they weird?" scene
>>
File: IMG_3049.jpg (273KB, 746x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3049.jpg
273KB, 746x737px
>>82823210
Okay. I thought it was a fun flick but I don't understand why the race element was needed? The same movie could have been accomplished without the nigger focus, right?
>>
>>82823318
t. genuine racist
>>
getting pretty sick of black people to be quite honest family.
>>
>>82823326
The director is half black, so he doesn't really need a reason to make a movie that's half black and half white.
>>
>>82823326
Horror movies work best when they prey on fears people actually have (whether rational or not), and there's a number of black people who get super uncomfortable being the only black person in an entirely white group of people they're not familiar with.

Also probably loosely thought of Stepford Wives when working out an idea.
>>
>>82823326
That's not how writing works.
>>
Reminded me of Hot Fuzz...without the satire...or the comedy...or the violence and gore...hell I even felt more scared during the first half of Hot fuzz than the whole of this movie...guess it's a black guy thing?

Honestly this felt like it would have been better as an episode of the twilight zone rather than a feature length movie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.