[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>17 years ago and still no film adaption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: House_of_leaves.jpg (19KB, 330x435px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_leaves.jpg
19KB, 330x435px
>17 years ago and still no film adaption
>>
Watch EveryManHybrid or some shit
>>
The only way to adapt this book would be to pull a Naked Lunch, and make it about the making of the book while drawing elements from the book to be incorporated to the making of the book. There's no way you could properly adapt it.
>>
>>82819403
babby's first postmodern fiction
>>
>house of memes

>caring what poe's brother writes
>blank pages of meme words
oh wait, nevermind, he didn't write shit
>>
>>82819719
its ok you can admit you didn't get it
>>
>>82819706
tpbp
>>
I'M READING HOUSE OF LEAVES
BY MARK Z. DANIELEWSKI
SUGGESTED BY A FRIEND
>>
>>82819706
can you recommend similar and better books?
>>
>>82819706
>>82819719
>>82819753
>hurr hurrr, look at me, undermining a book with literary merit that I've never even read
>>
>>82819772
The Raw Shark Texts should have a movie
>>
>>82819869
> It is the story of an amnesiac re-discovering his past life through a surreal collection of clues he has left himself

NIGGA REALLY?
>>
>>82819772
*Blocks your path*
>>
I love spatial horror. Most films that use it are kinda weak though. But check out The Void, Grave Encounters and As Above, So Below for some examples.
>>
>>82820380
There's a few scps that do this well too. Every time people talk about house of leaves people call it babby's first whatever but never recommend anything like it or even close
>>
>>82819403
What's it about?
>>
>>82819772
Anything by Borgès
>>
>>82821327
there are several plot lines, one a fiction and the other a non-fiction within the book world. the non-fiction part follows a guy who is tasked with clearing out an old dead blind mans home. he discovers a large amount of research material about a seemingly fictional documentary, based on a family. the fictional plot line is told in a documentary style perspective about a family who discover the inside dimensions of their home are larger than the outside. then one day a door appears in their living room, leading to a corridor. the doco follows the exploration of the structure
>>
>>82819788
go back to r/books
>>
You could narrow it down to just The Navidson Record. In fact I'm not sure if that isn't way to go. There isn't an audience born who could follow the triple framing device of the two differently written narrations along with the Minoan shit dancing around the central Navidson plot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.