[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright just reviewed prometheus because of going to see new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Prometheusposterfixed.jpg (113KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
Prometheusposterfixed.jpg
113KB, 350x519px
alright just reviewed prometheus because of going to see new alien soon. Why people hate it so much again? I know, characters were a little stupid for a scientists (they shouldn't go without gun, put their helmet off in unknown planet, that red lady wouldn't move so well after operation) but besides that? I was fun, great-looking, entertaining s-f movie
>>
>>82817505
It was hot garbage and you should learn english and develop taste before you review film.
>>
File: 1489066799849m.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489066799849m.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>82817505
Wow..just wow
Listen here buddy
You can't go starting threads for movies you aren't supposed to enjoy
You thought you did but in a few minutes you'll know why you actually didn't enjoy it
>>
I thought the representation of Geologists was rather accurate
>>
>>82817593
>1489066799849m.jpg

who is this ejaculate protectorate?
>>
Kill yourself. Prometheus is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's Wolverine: Origins levels of bad.
>>
File: 1395178820835.jpg (26KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1395178820835.jpg
26KB, 409x409px
>>82817730
well...
sauce delivery depends on your answer to the following question
was prometheus a good film?
>>
>>82817792
no
>>
I watched it last night.

When the soldier grabbed a gunnand Shaw smugly said 'this is a scientific expedition, theres no need for that'I cringed really hard. Same way the scientist guy was ripping on David for wearing a space suit when he didnt need one. He was a scientist yet acting like a highschool bully, it was just so completely forced.

Entire film is a trainwreck, badly written and scripted from the bottom up. Remember when they cast a young man and put him in a load of prosthetic to make him look 100yrs old, then all he did was hobble around delivering a handful of lines, looking like a rubber action figure? Great casting choice.
>>
>>82817865
weak...
i want you to to elaborate like a true /tv/ sperg with weaponized autism on how terribly bad this """film""" is and how stupid are the millions of people who think they enjoyed it but actually didnt
>>
>>82817505
Are you going to make Prometheus apologist shitpost threads every day now? You've been told why the movie is shit several times already, you don't need to read it again.
>>
>>82818193
He's probably some lithuanian shill getting pennies per post courtesy of a marketing company.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.