[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: rdtdlraxfgm8sjybb3dw~01.jpg (96KB, 541x470px) Image search: [Google]
rdtdlraxfgm8sjybb3dw~01.jpg
96KB, 541x470px
Is he Groot's son or more like Spock in Star Trek III?

He doesn't seem to retain any memories from the old Groot so does that make him a different individual?
>>
>>82817500
>so does that make him a different individual?
Yes. Same way if you were somehow reversed into your infancy stage. You wouldn't be the person you are now.
>>
I don't care, as long as I get to purchase THE LATEST Baby Groot© Snackie Lunch Box© for my wife's son©!
>>
>>82817596
>wife's son

Seriously? You know you're inadvertently implying the kid isn't yours right?

Think before you post.
>>
>>82817954
He's joking
>>
>>82817500

Groots son, he has none of his memories from when he was groot in part 1. He had to re-learn everything.
>>
>>82817954
>he doesn't raise the son of his wife's bull
whats the point of living
>>
>>82819761
How would anyone know at this point if he remembered anything?
>>
>>82817954
I don't know why you're upset. I'm a great bonus dad to Raykwon and although he doesn't always listen to me he loves Baby Groot. That's why I'm buying all the GotG 2 merch I can get my hands on.
>>
>>82817500
He's so tiny and cute. Am I suddenly the target audience?
>>
>>82819572
>>>>>>>reddit>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>82817500
He was grown from a clipping of the original Groot, so he's a clone.

It's quite obvious that they are different tree-people though. Guardians 1 Groot was gentle and polite. Guardians 2 Groot has a temper and apparently swears a lot according to Rocket.
>>
>>82817500
how the fuck did you get that he doesnt have groot's memories?
>>
File: 1392884817776.gif (3MB, 130x200px) Image search: [Google]
1392884817776.gif
3MB, 130x200px
>>82817500
I think more like a clone?

If you cloned yourself, your clone wouldn't be the same person as you are now because your clone would grow up differently
>>
>>82817500
Groots son or its groot if he is reborn when he dies, like a pheonix
>>
>>82817954
You're one of those adorable nerds that doesn't quite get humor, right? You guys are cute in your socially awkward ways.
>>
>>82822108
Who is this no digit spunk midget?
>>
>>82817500

I think you need to fuck off back to plebbit
>>
When Ego's body is destroyed and he comes back, is it Ego or Ego's son
>>
>>82817500
I thought he was just Groot but with all the capacities of a "baby." So he's not going to listen or understand and will get emotional cause he's growing up again
>>
>>82817500
Son implies a different genetic makeup. He's an exact copy of groot without the old groot's memories so more like a clone.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (127KB, 1242x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
127KB, 1242x795px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.