[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good friend simulators besides RLM and YMS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
What are some good friend simulators besides RLM and YMS?
>>
>>82816635
Cum town
>>
>>82816635
Ralphthemoviemaker is alright
>>
Dick Masterson podcast, Joe Rogan podcast, Sam Harris podcast, Dan Carlin podcast, etc.

Listen only when you are doing something productive like lifting, laundry, driving to work, eating red pills, etc. This way you associate your fake friends with the means that will allow you to have real friends, etc.
>>
>>82816635
Delray Misfits
>>
>>82816747
Fuck off Dale.
>>
>yms
>good
>>
Reminder this dude openly fucks dogs and likes to suck dog dick and says it should be okay to fuck animals be cause people eat meat.
>>
>>82816747
I heard Lord Vader is pretty hung
>>
>>82816976
Killing a sentient being and eating it's corpse is just as bad as fucking it. Neither are justifiable acts. If you think otherwise, YOU'RE the psychopath.
>>
>>82817059
Kill yourself Adam
>>
>>82816660
ralph is too autistic for me
>>
>>82816976
lmao did he actually say that can you link it or whatever
>>
>>82816635
Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a bestiality loving hipsterfuck?
>>
>>82817280
Just Google it you dumb fuck
>>
>>82816635
>friend simulators
>YMS

What?

It's just him. The one autist rambling at you. It's not a friend simulator it's an awkward bus encounter with a homeless man simulator.
>>
>>82816635
>RLM and YMS
Fuck off, Adam, you're not even in the same league. Go beg for views elsewhere, dogfucker.
>>
File: 1418429340266.jpg (211KB, 1108x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1418429340266.jpg
211KB, 1108x1023px
James and Mike mondays
>>
>>82817059
>Killing a sentient being and eating it's corpse
1) Not self conscious
2) Natural law literally makes it okay
>>
File: IMG_2762.png (149KB, 1812x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2762.png
149KB, 1812x634px
OG Game Grumps
>>
>>82816660
Ralph is literally one of the worst out there
He is just as, if not more, shallow in his analysis and reviews as Chris Stuckman
>>82816635
Jeremy Jahns is a pretty good boyfriend simulator if you're into that or a woman
YMS is the best friend simulator though. His film reviews are hit or miss with some being well thought out and others being nitpicky autistic rants
But god damn those planet earth and pokemon videos are 10/10
>>
So it is common to pretend youtubers are my friends? ;~; feels good to know
>>
>>82818775

>But god damn those planet earth and pokemon videos are 10/10

What the fuck are you talking about?? Those videos are just two idiots screaming fucking nonsense and laughing hysterically. It's on the same level as some random 8th grader's Minecraft let's play videos.
>>
>>82818702
even back then egoraptor was cancer
>>
>>82816657
my negro
>>
>>82816635
GoodBadFlicks
>>
>>82816635
>and YMS
Not so fast dogfucker.
>>
Dougé Walker
>>
whats a friend simulators
>>
MST3K is the comfiest series of all time.
>>
Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn

This dude on youtube called "The Cellar Crowd" that compiles all those comedians best bits on their Opie & Anthony appearences so you don't have to listen to 3 hours of shit.
>>
File: Dick Masterson.jpg (37KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Masterson.jpg
37KB, 306x306px
>>82816744
>Dick Masterson

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm really surprised Schon isn't in the show's name though since he's basically half the show at this point, I hope Dick is paying him well
>>
>>82817280
It's /tv/ taking something WAY out of context and putting it to its illogical extreme

He basically said that while he doesn't condone it he doesn't see why fucking an animal is illegal if it wants it, yet killing it and eating it is perfectly fine

Naturally /tv/ takes this to mean he said "I like raping animals and I hope everyone does it all the time"

It's basically just a dumb hypothetical off-comment and I guaran-fucking-tee EVERYONE on /tv/ has said something much worse
>>
>>82816635
I would never befriend a dog fucker to be honest.
>>
>>82818100
>not watching Adam & Merk
>>
>>82821050
Just a phrase intended to insult the viewer base of online reviewers such as RedLetterMedia. Just Aspies having to be superior to everyone and "How DARE you like what I do not like?!"
>>
>>82816635
Is that Adam Johnston from YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg?
>>
Hollywood handbook is a podcast and not a youtube channel, but its the best friendship simulator in history
>>
>>82821670
Mark is fucking cancer.
>>
>haha yeah let's fuck dogs
>seriously if you disagree you're a hypocrite

Why would I listen to this?
>>
>>82822991
Mark is great. Fuck you
>>
>>82823057
Fuck off Mark. You're loud and stupid and painfully unfunny.
>>
>>82818666
What if a gorilla ambushed you, pulled down your pants and mounted you?

Who would be in the wrong?
>>
>>82816976
/OURGUY/
>>
>>82821600
It's the podcast that pays Shewn more than any other podcast
>>
>>82816635
Outside
>>
why does nobody reply to my posts? am i shadowbanned? hello?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.