[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films I watched this year that made me tear up: 1. The Sea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: guardian2poster.jpg (309KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
guardian2poster.jpg
309KB, 800x1186px
Films I watched this year that made me tear up:

1. The Sea of Trees
2. Leon: The Professional
3. Manchester by the Sea
4. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>>
>>82816165
>The Sea of Trees
Whatever that is
>Leon: The Professional
Good choice, very good movie, has prime cunny herschlag which is a big bonus, you better have seen the international version
>Manchester by the Sea
Couldn't even finish that movie because I didn't have time, but I'm guessing the whole movie is good but ultimately mediocre
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Fag
>>
>>82816165
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Moonlight
Get Out
>>
>>82816165
I went into a Hot Topic for the first time ever because my wife's son told me I could get a Rocket to Russia shirt there, but instead they had a shirt with that picture, and "Guardians of the Galaxy" in pink text on it like on the album.
>>
>>82816385
Sea of Trees is the most recent Gus Van Sant movie. Got blasted ridiculously hard by the critics but I really liked it. I also watched Good Will Hunting this year but while that was a better film, it did not make me cry.

Yeah, Leon was the international version. I was surprised when I found out what stuff had been cut out in the "original" version, those seemed like some important scenes. Anyway, that's probably still the best film I've seen so far this year.

Mediocre is a little harsh, but admittedly Manchester is a slow film and a little long. It was the scene in the police station that got me.

I was surprised about GotG but the ending was top notch.

>>82816535
Sounds neat.
>>
>>82816165
>no A Dog's Purpose
CATFAGS GTFO
>>
>>82817404
A Street Cat Named Bob is superior petkino.
>>
>>82816165
>this year
None.
Last one was La La Land at the end of last year.

>full disclosure: I haven't seen The Sea of Trees or Manchester by the Sea, but the other two you listed didn't get me teary.
>>
>>82818068
I don't know how anyone can be a man and not get teary-eyed at Father and Son.
>>
>>82819047
Probably because my father walked out when I was two and I haven't seen him since?
>>
File: kaiser blade.jpg (19KB, 330x249px) Image search: [Google]
kaiser blade.jpg
19KB, 330x249px
>>82819166
he do a 360 and walked out?
>>
>>82819166
my nigga
>>
>>82819343
This has to be the most inappropriate use of "my nigga" I have ever seen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.