[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking Bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: BREAKING-BAD.jpg (240KB, 1268x712px) Image search: [Google]
BREAKING-BAD.jpg
240KB, 1268x712px
First episode and I'm struggling to get in to this pile of dog crap
Do I force myself through or is it going to be this shit throughout the whole show
>>
Just keep going. It's slow to start but about the time you find out that Walt's cancer spread to his brain and causes him to develop psychic powers is where it really starts to take off.
>>
Watch BCS instead
>>
>>82814948
it obviously gets much better but if you're not enjoying it now then you probably wont cause you'll just be forcing yourself to watch.

its ok to not like it or watch it. I didnt care for it.
>>
>>82815008
Cool!!!
>>
This is as good as it gets desu
>>
it was ok, I watched it all. i'm enjoying better call saul more than i did BB and I don't think that would make sense if I didn't watch it.
BB got a lot of hype but I didn't see it as excellent.
>>
In all honesty it isn't bad it's just highly overrated because for many normies it was their first serious drama they watched.

There's several times where the plot only advances because everyone does the dumbest wrongest thing possible but it's still solid.
>>
File: andthatsalie.jpg (44KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
andthatsalie.jpg
44KB, 500x328px
>>82814948
You couldn't even get through 42 minutes of television without stopping and making a fucking thread about it? Jesus christ
>>
>do i fit in bros xD
>>
>>82814948
Keeping Up with the Kardashians might be more your style, OP.
>>
When I watched it I liked it, but it already ageing like dog shit. Watch (or re-watch) The Sopranos instead.
>>
guys i'm 15 minutes into the wire and UGH its just like a more boring episode of law and order, should I keep watching?
>>
I think a lot of people heard others say that this was the best show ever, and they felt like if they didn't repeat that, then they were somehow stupid or not "with it".

Show is good, but not the greatest thing ever like so many claimed
>>
>>82816910
It's the only one of the supposed golden age greats that I haven't been able to successfully rewatch.
>>
>>82817015
That's it's biggest problem 2bh. It puts so much stock in cliffhangers and big moments that it doesn't have nearly the same affect the second time around
>>
>>82816750
The Sopranos and Mad Men do have more to say. The Sopranos was lucky to nail the time period though
>>
File: 1494768826875.png (225KB, 317x283px) Image search: [Google]
1494768826875.png
225KB, 317x283px
nope this show is shit tier.
>>
>>82816910
so what the fuck do you consider to be the greatest show ever then dumbass?
>>
>>82817233
not him but Mad Men and The Sopranos are both better than Breaking Bad
>>
File: Assy_McGee.jpg (44KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
Assy_McGee.jpg
44KB, 210x300px
>>82817233
>>
>>82817274
Bad credit? No credit? Sorry that's your problem asshole.
DON'T MAKE ME RUN YOUR ASS OVER!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.