[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master of none

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: masterofnonemain.0.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
masterofnonemain.0.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
So season 3 will be them breaking up episode 1 and then Dev finally kills himself. Right?
>>
>>82813110
GTFO normie
>>
>Dev tries to marry her and tie her down
>she fucks off to enjoy her freedom
Poetic justice.
>>
>you will never have a beautiful italian waifu
>>
Shameful bump
>>
Francesca > Rachel

Comfiest show of 2017.
>>
>Had the same shit only with a married woman instead of just engaged
>Stop talking for years after a few years of hanging out
>Send her a text out of the blue, she told me she was pregnant
This season fucked me up
>>
>>82814228
Damn bro

Last season with Rachel was an eerily similar situation for me. I even moved across the country after
>>
>>82814228
>Send her a text out of the blue, she told me she was pregnant
iktf
It has completely regressed me back to just fucking any bitch I can just to get back at a person I don't even talk to anymore.

I'm too old for this shit but I can't catch a break.
>>
Faggot show
>>
>>82814020
Rachel > Francesca

Dev fucked up and didn't think this one through. He let his loneliness make decisions for him.
>>
I was really surprised they ended up together. I thought that theyd end the season with a cliffhanger
>>
File: 1493394666488.jpg (98KB, 555x475px) Image search: [Google]
1493394666488.jpg
98KB, 555x475px
>mfw episode 9 of season 2
>>
>>82814394
Honestly, Dev could have been happy with either of them. They both have that kind of spark that leads to happiness, the thing that Jim and Pam had in the office.

Too bad Season 3 will end up with him depressed hanging out with Arnie
>>
>>82814394
I thought that was more realistic though. People wouldn't think rationally either in his situation.

I also thought it was a great moment when he runs into Rachel in the last episode. It was like the last fucking person he needed to see and his hollow "good" when she asks him how his life is going was a nice moment.
>>
File: CTKwyrwWUAAkm1o.png (258KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CTKwyrwWUAAkm1o.png
258KB, 600x300px
Has anyone tried this or the wholefoods bit?
>>
>>82815002
The Whole Foods starter only works if you're witty enough for the follow up which Dev was.
>>
>>82815207
Whats the follow up?
>>
>poo in loo writes show where he has a white GF

kek, muh diversity
>>
>>82813110

Season 2 was so fucking good. Judging by his stand-up I really didn't think Ansari could make a show this touching, creative and as fulfilling as Master of None. It's so comfy, funny and heartbreaking.
>>
>>82815521
>Headed out to Whole Foods, want anything?
>>Kombucha pls
>Got it, had to fight off two girls with dreadlocks to get it for you, I didn't know anyone could run that fast in Birkenstocks
>>
>>82813110
This season hurt too damn much. Doubly so since I've been in Devs shoes with a perfect woman.
>>
>>82813110
Ah yes, another Tiny racist brown man fucking various white women hilariously out of his league season. Can't wait.
>>
Give me your "one that got away stories."
>>
>>82816007
you've been had, anon
>>
>>82816118
You seem upset
>>
File: Feelings.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Feelings.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
It hurts!
>>
>>82813110
Why would I willing watch leftist propaganda?
>>
>>82816118
its not impossible if you dont have money and a lot of self confidence
>>
>>82816118
>Move to NYC
>Dating life improves by tenfold.
>Aside from white and black girls, end up dating Peruvian, Russian, French, and Italian and Vietnamese.
It's no impossible. I didn't think I'd ever black any women, much less women between 8-10 but leaving MD to live in NY improved my dating life.
>>
spoilers incoming and i have no friends so forgive me for my blog post

s2 was pretty good. pretty much on par with s1. is it just me or are most of the people on the show (except for the older TV vets), terrible actors? makes me feel like i could totally do that if given the opportunity. it's like seinfeld except aziz isn't surrounded by actual actors, just more comedians/shitty actors so it's more noticeable how bad the acting is.

anyway, i went into s2 hoping rachel and dev would get back together. when dev set up the traveling food show i knew he would find a way to go to tokyo. I was disappointed that none of that happened. at the same time, and after watching the whole thing, i started to like how we at least got some closure with rachel when they bump into each other on the street and there is nothing to suggest anything remains between them. although i could see them becoming friendly and then rachel becoming dev's elaine, sort of.

the whole francesca thing, while she was lovely, i do prefer rachel. francesca (and dev) have a lot of unrelated baggage, them getting together, and her moving to NY would be a lot harder than dev moving to italy in letting her figure her shit out. even though dev is emotionally immature, he has most of his life figured out/settled/parents have money so him failing isn't a big deal for him, while for francesca, and the general differences between italian culture, make it way harder for her to do anything spontaneous like moving in with him, etc.

as far as the very ending, i think we were only seeing francesca's imagination and not reality. i mean, it could mean she made up her mind and s3 will be about their relationship, but i don't think it means anything more than her having made up her mind. others have discussed it apparently being the future and that she looks like she regrets, i think that's reading way too much into it. we won't know anything until s3 (which apparently might not even happen).
>>
>>82813110
Does anyone actually live like this?
With super close friends, family and very regulsr dating?

I feel like this is a uniquely American thing, and, even then the assumption is based on scripted TV shows so probably bears little relation to reality.

I identified more with the scenes of the immigrant parents in season one than the main character's lives.
>>
>>82820537
Immigrant son here. I kind of lived like that. Decent family, decent job, top notch apartment and regular dating. That's what 24-30 was like for me. Been married 3 years now (36). Show hit me like a ton of bricks. Both seasons remind me of every single girl I ever fell head over heels for between that period. Not like missing you them, but like a deep sense of loss over something you want to work more than anything in the world failing to do so.
>>
>>82820608
Are you American?
>>
>>82820648
Wasn't born there but I'm a citizen and most of my childhood was there. Only just moved to the UK like 2 years ago.
>>
File: you deserve this.jpg (483KB, 1287x839px) Image search: [Google]
you deserve this.jpg
483KB, 1287x839px
of course you nobodies here enjoyed this cultmarx garbage where the leading heterosexual male is the least convincing heterosexual male in all of television
>>
File: 1488261920246.png (263KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
1488261920246.png
263KB, 578x790px
>>82821552
>Nobody calling other people nobodies
>>
dev was the bad guy

he wrecked a potential marriage and lulled a chaste village girl from italy to cheat on her fiance and move away from her family and all she know with his hipster friends and john legend

soon he will probably break it off to date the next hot white girl he sees and she has to return to her village shunned as a harlot

I mean if this show was from pino's perspective
>>
>>82820537
If you live in New York yes
>>
>>82822760

Both of them got to a point where they were nuts for each other, but Dev had nothing to lose and everything to gain by being with her. She is unhappy with certain things in her life, but it does not mean she is ready to throw caution to the wind.

Neither of them are evil people. Neither of them are bad really. They're just really caught up in their emotions while dealing with shit that can be complicated to navigate.

There is no ending to be discerned from the final scene.

Pino probably knows next to nothing about Dev aside from him being the guy who helped out around the shop his girlfriend worked. He probably thinks he is funny but can only handle him in little doses.

If she ends up with Dev though, Pino's perspective will probably be that Dev IS a bad guy and she was cheating on him since Dev showed up in Italy. She was fucking him every time she was with him in New York. Which would be massively incorrect. It's also important to note that Pino is NOT a bad guy. He's just very passionate about something and we don't really get to see him in situations outside of Dev's perspective short of the second to the last scene and his argument with Francesca.

>>82823129
Yeah it's definitely a New York thing. Some other places in the US are like that, but none of the places I lived outside of NY are like that.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.