[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUBU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
FUBU
>>
>>82810795
The sad thing about sharkposting is that its really obvious who does and doesn't watch the show.

Damian next to never mentions Fubu, but /tv/ seems to think that's all he's done. Thats like saying all Cuban does is radio on the internet or all O'Leary does is education books.
>>
>>82810795
>they put a broke nigga who NEVER invests on the show where the only purpose of the judges is to invest their money

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>82812442
Whenever he thinks abt investing he talks abt it. But he doesnt do that unless they are black
>>
>>82812565
In fairness to Damian, the white investors never look to him unless all the other sharks turn them down first.
>>
>>82812512
http://www.businessinsider.com/daymond-john-lost-money-on-the-first-season-of-shark-tank-2016-1

http://www.sharkalytics.com/investor/djohn

He literally lost 750000 from the first season.

Not to mention, if you look at the first two seasons, the caliber of pitches/companies were terrible. Mr. Wonderful was the only one that was a billionaire, Robert really isn't worth that much. They didn't kick off till Cuban and Lori were added on the show and Cuban forced ABC to not take equity in each company to get better quality applicants.
>>
>>82812743
Because the white investors dont single him out because he is black like the other nigs do
>>
mark > mr wonderful > daymond > robert > barbara >>>>> shit >>>> lori
FACT
>>
When I was younger I used to own Fubu clothing because I thought it looked cool

I was made fun of and taught what it was. I will never forget those shorts
>>
>FUBU
I'm having flashbacks again. Fuck, I remember seeing this shit everywhere in NJ late 90s.
>>
>>82814427
But Lori is a QT anon
I want her to sit on my face
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.