[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1494898351774.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1494898351774.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>
>>82810379
How long was the dog on him for, because the webm still has the Labrador locked onto Cesar?
>>
Labradors are the worst breed.
>>
>>82810379
the lab, probably.
>>
lmao there's something funny about the way the dog locks and spastically pulls
>>
lol how badly do you have to treat a lab for them to do that, its basically the nicest most human-friendly animal n the world
>>
>>82810379
neither
shitskin is teaching the dog how to handle shitskins on master's property and the dog is learning well
>>
>>82810379
>*pulls out a gun and shoots your dog*
>>
>>82810379
>>82811127
That lab was retarded, just like some people.
The Dog Whisperer actually fixes his shit eventually
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk

>>
>>82810379
Obviously him. The dog warned him off and the retard didn't back off.
>>
>>82810379
The lab. If Ceasar would have walked away from the situation as opposed to exposing the dog's behavioral issues and starting the process to correct them, there is a 99.999% chance the owners would have gotten fed up and the dog would have been euthanized within a couple of months.
>>
>>82811564
>The dog warned him off
Pets don't make the fucking rules. If you're a dog, and your owner feels like touching your food dish, and you start acting like a shit, you are in the wrong.
>>
>>82811524

>raise dog breed specifically to be vicious
>surprised when it conducts violence unconditionally

lol`
>>
>>82811524
If my dog not only didn't defend me when I was being assaulted but joined in with the attacker and attacked me I would take it home and kill it.

A dog without loyalty is useless.
>>
>>82811711
This piece of shit isn't the dog's owner, though.
>>
>>82811524
The cuck for owning a pitbull.
>>
File: rules of nature.jpg (2MB, 672x4832px) Image search: [Google]
rules of nature.jpg
2MB, 672x4832px
>>82811524
>scrawny tattooed numale cuck who assumes fetal position and whines at the first sign of confrontation
>so neglectful of raising his shitbull that its instinct to dogpile (kek) a worthless screaming faggot is stronger than any protective urges
I want to hate the violent nog but those screams are music
>>
>>82810379
trump
>>
Lost my shit during the episode where he takes a dog and owner to a dog park and has to leave 10 minutes later because he's getting triggered by how all the other dogs are acting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.