[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 894759247.jpg (313KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
894759247.jpg
313KB, 800x800px
Discuss
>>
>>82806833

You know that feeling? Like you know, that weird cloggy feeling you get, almost like when you accidentally snort back water in the shower, but like, when a dude cums inside your nose?

Like when you have your boyfriend nosefucking you, like you're giving him a nosejobby you know? Like that cloggy feeling? Its kind of like, you know, drowning i guess. Or like when you go to sleep but for a few seconds you stop breathing and you jolt awake, right? Like it gets stuck right up in there and no air comes in because its too thick and it doesnt quite go down your throat fast enough.

I just wonder sometimes how many people get their sinuses clogged with spunk, you know man squirts. The sperm. It makes me go into shock and im unable to breath, a bit goes into my lungs, a little drips out of my mouth, but that little touch of death from the juice of life really makes you feel alive, you know?
>>
>>82806833
liked the bit where he put pink paint on his wifes jewellery
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
he looks really different
>>
>>82806833
worst theroux
>>
>>82807369

men really do age like a fine wine
>>
>>82806833

that's j j abrahms
>>
Is his dick still broken? Jackass 4 when?
>>
>>82806833
We really only saw him once, right? At the end with his mother at the party? All the other times it was just Naomi Watts dream?
>>
>>82806833
Mulholand Drive was DOPE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZucVDrVzDpk
What did Lynch mean with this scene?
>>
>>82807521
nah he's also teaching the actress how to kiss in a car during a shoot
>>
>>82807521
There was also the scene where he kisses Camilla in front of her on the movie set. Both those scenes are clearly filtered through Diane's perspective though, and clearly don't depict objective reality.
>>
>>82807521
Naomi's character knew him and that's why she dreamt him in the first part of the movie, the only time we see his real self is at the party, just like every other character's real self

I find it really cool that the only reason Michael Gira is in the first part is because Naomi's character sees him in the background for a few seconds in real life, for all we know she didn't even speak to him, ever, in real life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.