[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split / Unbreakable / Glass / Shyamalanverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1476849798540.png (70KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476849798540.png
70KB, 293x268px
Let's have another Shyamalanverse thread.
Here are some conversation pieces to start out strong:
>Will The Beast get stronger in an obviously superpower way and increase his resistance to damage to the point of rivaling David Dunn in physical strength and indestructibility, or rely more on stealth, agility, and lethal attacks?
>Will Glass focus more on direct superhero confrontation or on mystery/horror/psychological elements with Dunn coming to terms with his new life and figuring out what The Beast is doing and where, and needing to figure out how to draw out the truth from the taciturn and secretive abused Ayylmao?
>Will thicc Blaccanese girl survive with special powers somehow?
>Will Kevin reunite his personalities to become an even stronger hero/villian than any of them including the beast?
>Will Dennis or Hedwig betray The Beast?
>Will Glass sacrifice himself to trap The Beast?
>Will that massive faggot spam his shitty Youtube "review" again?
>Will Glass have a wetting scene?
>>
I thought split was a movie about me ultra monarch programs

Is it now a sequel to unbreakable?
>>
>>82804821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

>review

it's a warning actually
>>
>>82804821
ayy
>>
>>82804907
You are garbage

>>82804903
Did you forget to watch it anon?
>>
>>82805020
split is garbage*
you are garbage if you like split
>>
>>82804821
She looks pretty angry. Did she only get a single scoop too?
>>
>>82805580
She's not angry, she's concerned that the thicc girl will not follow her instructions and pee on herself, thereby granting her sexual satisfaction. The thicc girl delivers, though.
>>
PEE YOURSELF
>>
Why do you keep calling him The Beast when The Horde is by far the better name?
>>
>>82806319
Because Patricia and Dennis did, I guess. We'll call him the Horde when Glass comes out (between 2018 and NEVER)
>>
IMPORTANT POLL (lurkers take note)
http://www.strawpoll.me/12975213
>>
>>82804821
I hope the next movie is more of a cat-mouse thriller with David hunting the Beast. Anything is fine though, as long as it isn't a generic shitty summer action blockbuster.
>>
I feel like ayylmaofu will become a super hero too somehow. She's learned from being abused and living a life of abuse for so long how to survive, and that was how she survived being with The Horde. But while Split plays it off as The Beast noticing her self-inflicted scars and realizing she's been hurt and grown as a person beyond her unblemished beginning, in Glass we'll realize that The Beast let her go because she in fact had developed powers, too. Idk what her name or powers will be but that will be a major reveal at the end, leading up to the actual final WHATATWEEST ending.

As for The Horde and Dunn and Mr. Glass, Glass will contact them both and play them against each other for some nefarious purpose, which at the end will be revealed as a new generation of human beings or something like that. Maybe ayylmaofu will come to Dunn's rescue, or maybe The Horde will become good in the end, or idfk. I wouldn't be surprised if Dunn dies at some point, and gives his mantle to ayylmaofu.
>>
>>82807045
Yeah, I think she's going to tip the balance of power too, I just didn't put it in topics because no idea what they would be. Hopefully something that involves needing to show a lot of skin, desu

>>82806700
Same, though honestly I can forgive a generic action movie if it gets a sequel that blends all three of the previous movies nicely.
>>
File: 1491684342000.webm (3MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
1491684342000.webm
3MB, 1920x802px
bump from deaths grasp
>>
>>82808732
>that strategically accentuating shot of her udders
BRAVO SHYAMALAN
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.