[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 41

Blue Peter edition

Last thread >>82789225
>>
>>82800881
Racism not allowed
>>
>>82800531
there have never been any communist dictatorships
>>
>>82800910
But I want to complain about the damn blueskins taking my mining jobs
>>
>>82800910
is 'smurf' the n-word of the future?
>>
#bluelivesmatterbutnotreallyiguesssincewedidn'tsavetheblueguyeventhoughtherewasnoreasontheycouldn't
>>
>>82800881
>>82800910
>>82800950

Fucking bliggers!
>>
>>82801005
how could they have saved blueman?
>>
>>82800881
>>82800910
Shit guys.
It just hit me.
When it comes to Earth racism, it's "black lives matter".
But when it comes to interstellar future racism, what would it be?
BLUE LIVES MATTER
Get it?
Mathieson is a fucking genius.
>>
I'm Mary Poppins ya'll!
>>
>>82800943
>not muh real comminizm
yeah, yeah
>>
File: p00nr2s0.jpg (88KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p00nr2s0.jpg
88KB, 976x549px
>>82801088
It's always the blue guy who dies first
>>
File: 13th Doctor.png (231KB, 349x418px) Image search: [Google]
13th Doctor.png
231KB, 349x418px
The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!
>>
What's the top 3 cyberman stories?
>>
>>82801088
>Mathieson is a fucking genius.
Up until this it seemed like you were making fun of tryhard anons and it was pretty funny. Are you implying "blue lives matter" was in the episode? Did you watch the episode?
>>
>>82801230
1. Spare Parts
2. Rise of the Cybermen / Age of Steel
3. Earthshock
>>
>>82801230
Tenth Planet
Spare Parts
Killing Ground
>>
File: 1366483357339.jpg (56KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
1366483357339.jpg
56KB, 594x396px
>>82801248
>>
>>82801263
TV stories after Tenth Planet should not even be on the list desu.
>>
>>82801230
1. Spare Part
2. Silver Turk
3. The Harvest

If we only have to pick from the show
1. Dark Water/Death in Heaven
2. The Invasion
3. I don't know. Doomsday? Age of Steel?
>>
>>82801230
1. The Doctor Falls
2. World Enough and Time
3. Attack of the Cybermen
>>
>>82801189
does he count as dead?
>>
>>82801361
Tenth Planet uses the Cybermen well, but it's not a good story by any means. It does fuck all with Hartnell, and his regeneration feels like an afterthought than a dramatic conclusion to the story.
>>
>>82801045
>Maybe he was a racist who just made exceptions for people that he thought were "especially good" darkies and Jews. Maybe he wasn't a racist, but used racist slurs as generic insults. Maybe he became a racist after having a stroke.
Sounds like 4chan.
>>
>>82801144
>literally doesn't have an actual rebuttal

n i c e
>>
>>82801230
TV has had good stories that happen to have Cybermen in (Invasion) and decent stories that do something good with Cybermen (Tenth Planet), but if you want a good story that also does something good with Cybermen, you have to turn off the TV.
>>
File: kidsmakeeverythingworse.jpg (22KB, 613x366px) Image search: [Google]
kidsmakeeverythingworse.jpg
22KB, 613x366px
Why do kids make every episode shit? Even if the episode's dealing with the usual shit writing and shit companions it can sometimes be blocked out but then kids show up and the episode just plummets through the fucking floor.
>>
>>82801578
I'm fascinated by blokes who think that whoever disagrees with them and/or tells them to sod off with their shit, OWES them a debate and a sack full of counter-arguments. Wonder where they come from, hm...
>>
>>82801391
ayyyyyy
>>
>>82801750
Marc Platt is literally the only writer to have made a good story that also did something interesting with the Cybermen. Cartmel should have gotten him to write Silver Nemesis.
>>
>>82801763
children that can actually act even semi-convincingly are incredibly rare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfFSxyrCnLk
>>
>>82801804
pasta
>>
>>82801977
It's a pasta the world needs.
>>
Anyone got anymore anecdotes like "Racist Bill Hartnell"?
>>
>>82802046
Well, there's the Greggs incident with McCoy.
>>
>>82801919
i think they can be found it's just the Beeb don't know where to look......or can't afford them.

probably the latter,
>>
Besides the whole anti-capitalist speech did /who/ like Oxygen?
>>
>>82802066
did he get called a racist by any chance?
>>
File: s1_02_wal_16.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
s1_02_wal_16.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>82801189
Are they all related?
>>
>>82802112
Yes.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12958431
>>
>>82802112
What if I liked it including that part?
>>
>>82802046
Troughton used to piss on golf courses
>>
>>82801919
Can we please have Sean Lock as the next Doctor Who? I don't think there's a better actor for the role.
>>
Bit of gossip /who/ but paul mcgann has apparently quit doing big finish after a falling out with nick briggs.
>>
>>82802240
Any receipts on that?
>>
>>82802240
>they still follow each other on Twitter
Okay.
>>
>>82802240
I would say that's silly considering it's his only income but then again he's just started / about to do Holby/Casualty, isn't he?
>>
>>82802170
What did golf courses ever do to him
>>
>>82802066
Elaborate?
>>
ladz what are some good oldwho stories to watch to get into it/ get an impression of what each doc was like

the only ones i've ever seen are genesis of the daleks and earthshock
>>
>>82802366
The Aztecs, Enemy of the World, The Time Warrior, City of Death, Kinda, and Remembrance of the Daleks.
>>
Briggs is a notorious penny pincher, so that doesn't surprise me. McGann probably asked for more money as he's joining Casulty soon. Considering Big Finish wouldn't be nearly as successful as it is without him, that's fair.

>tfw Briggs starts doing 8 impressions.
>>
>>82802366
The Aztecs
The Enemy of the World
The Ambassadors of Death
City of Death
Enlightenment
Vengeance on Varos
The Curse of Fenric
>>
>>82802366
for mcCoy: Remembrance of the Daleks
for Tom Baker: Maybe City of Death.
for Pertwee: Spearhead from Space

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if u wanna get to know the Eighth doctor the TV movie would be a good one for him.
>>
>>82802366

The Daleks / The Web of Fear / Inferno / Pyramids of Mars & City of Death / Resurrection of the Daleks / Vengeance on Varos / Curse of Fenric & The Greatest Show in the Galaxy
>>
>>82802366
Seconding these, though maybe Horror at Fang Rock instead of City of Death.
>>82802437
>>
>>82802439
>tfw everyone leaves one by one and Briggs starts writing, performing, and producing all audios by himself in his basement
>still produces them at the same rate
>>
>>82802529
>basement
yfw McGann and Briggs swap destinies
>>
>>82802366
If you're trying to get the best impression of what each Doctor is like, rather than watch the best story for each Doctor or something different, I'd suggest:

1: The Aztecs
2: The Web of Fear
3: The Mind of Evil
4: The Leisure Hive
5: The Visitation
6: Terror of the Vervoids
7: The Curse of Fenric

But again, these aren't their best stories, these are just each Doctor at his most himself. (And also, Fenric is really a lot better if you watch all of S25-26, not just that one).
>>
>>82802366
Tomb of the Cybermen - Can't believe this wasn't mentioned for good cybermen stories, Cybermen are effective and chilling, tombs are a neat fucking idea, top Troughton,
Talons of Weng-Chiang - funny as fuck, best Baker
Resurrection/ Remembrance of the Daleks - Daleks getting to do some serious shit, Davros at his best since Genesis, dark Doctor
Caves of Androzani - 80's Who at its cynical best, government/ corporation at war over resources, Doctor caught in crossfire
City of Death - Hitchhiker's author wrote it, 'nuff said
The Deadly Assassin - Some good Gallifreyan lore, pretty much the episode that defined the Time Lords for classic Who, did the Matrix before the Matrix
The Sea Devils - Best Pertwee/ Delgado bants, Clangers
>>
>>82802066
do go on I haven't heard about this
>>
>>82802614
It's not real, it's a meme.
>>
>>82802577
>did the Matrix before the Matrix
And literally called it the Matrix. Makes me wonder how far back that goes since I don't know what pic related has to do with people plugging into a virtual reality other than being a thing computers might use.
>>
http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-extremis-promo-pics-84762.htm
>>
>>82802842
I've been keeping up with spoilers and promo stuff much more than I usually do this series but I really want to go into this story as blind as possible
It's taking all of my willpower not to click that link
>>
File: extremis-promo-pics-3.jpg (73KB, 570x394px) Image search: [Google]
extremis-promo-pics-3.jpg
73KB, 570x394px
>>82802842
Who are they /who/? Looks like we'll be seeing one of the scenes from the 'coming soon' trailer sooner than I expected
>>
>>82802907
>it's a Doctor goes to Meereen episode
>>
File: extremis-promo-pics-22.jpg (44KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
extremis-promo-pics-22.jpg
44KB, 570x380px
Day of the moon Remake confirmed
>>
Kek I got banned from my local Who fanclub for pointing out Bill is the token black/lesbian to appeal to SJWs
>>
HD
http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/doctor/gallery7/gallery6/gallery.htm
>>
File: 1458214676491.jpg (35KB, 192x238px) Image search: [Google]
1458214676491.jpg
35KB, 192x238px
>>82802883
>but I really want to go into this story as blind as possible
>as blind as possible
>>
>>82803012
You mean you said something incredibly stupid in a churlish attempt to upset them? I can't fathom why they wouldn't want you around
>>
File: MONK.jpg (1MB, 3619x4825px) Image search: [Google]
MONK.jpg
1MB, 3619x4825px
>>
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a828391/michelle-gomez-missy-leaving-doctor-who/

Say something nice.
>>
>>82801225
After his "That's how I'd do it.... I-i mean if i was the sort of person who'd do that" line, I'm convinced that he's a timelord or something. He acts a lot like a non-flirty River Song or even the Master at times.
>>
>>82802907
He's wearing different clothes, I'm thinking its a flashback (flashforward?)[\spoiler]
>>
can't tell you how good it feels to have a companion who actually reacts to the things happening around her like an actual human would

it was great to see bill genuinely freaking out at all the shit going down in oxygen. if it had been clara she would've just been stood there with that shit-eating smug grin the whole time making ''''''''''''witty''''''''''''' zombie-related quips
>>
>>82803123
Will Chibnall even use the Master?
>>
>>82803123
>"I would say... think of it in terms of... a two-headed Master!" she hinted.
Weird hunchback mutant regeneration with the old head still on, like the War Chief in the Timewyrm book, confirmed.
>>
Intriguing! She had some very interesting things to say about Missy's relationship with Simm's Master, too - with both versions of the character expected to share the screen in the finale.

"I would say... think of it in terms of... a two-headed Master!" she hinted. "That's what I'll give you. It's sort of... two Masters in one, in a way! I hope that's not giving too much away!"

And along with Missy and the Master, it's been confirmed that some old-school '60-style Cybermen will also appear in the final two episodes of the series, with Gomez admitting that "just the very sight of them is unnerving".

"And that's Missy saying that!" she laughed. "Something awful happens [in the finale] as well, which is down to Missy just being dreadful. She just can't help herself - there's a moment where she just remembers that she is totally evil. So that is in there... you won't be disappointed!"
>>
File: 2.jpg (1MB, 4281x2854px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1MB, 4281x2854px
>"so this is how Trump won...these monk creatures have been influencing the American people!!"

Capcha: rise monk
>>
>>82799828

I'm slowly coming round to Heaven Sent, even though its entire plot hinges around a contradiction - the idea that the rooms reset themselves, yet, somehow, the diamond wall doesn't, nor do any of the rooms in which the Doctor leaves himself clues and signs. As a metaphor for grief it works really well, and for that reason, I don't hate it. I don't think I'll ever love it, just because we don't really learn anything new or interesting about the Doctor, and there doesn't seem to be enough of a reason for the Doctor to grieve this much over Clara compared to say, Rose or Donna or any of the others. If 12 had lost Rose, would he have ripped apart the universes to get to her? It doesn't ring true of the character, especially considering how many risks and chances Clara took.

But yeah, anyway, I was replying because I wanted to say I noticed something interesting about the differences between Moffat and RTD. I think it's fair to say RTD wasn't interested in time travel except as a vehicle or stage for the action, whereas Moffat's interested in the mechanics of time travel as the action itself - Heaven Sent, Girl Who Waited, etc. So while it's fair to say Moffat introduced original and interesting concepts, I'm not sure I'd say they were more intelligent, compared to Father's Day, Turn Left, Rise of the Cybermen, or Human Nature. RTD's tend to revolve around "what if?" style It's a Wonderful Life scenarios, the idea that history could have changed depending on certain critical choices and decisions, or the value of a single person's life - or just the challenges that history poses to people of a different time. Martha's negotiation of racism in HN/ TFoB is much more convincing and compelling than the hand-waving in Thin Ice (which I liked regardless). Moffat's episodes tend to be more ...not whimsical, not ethereal, but conceptual? Time travel is interesting in itself to Moff, which maybe feeds the accusations of nerdy navel-gazing.
>>
>>82803173
Bill is a new companion, whereas I guarantee every vague memory you retain of Clara's smile annoying you was after she had already become an experienced companion.
>>
File: 3.jpg (1MB, 3264x3694px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1MB, 3264x3694px
>>
>>82803238
>yfw it's a Dimensions in Time style fuck fest where she starts randomly swapping between incarnations
>>
>>82803012

Turns out you can spurt out shit online that you can't in real life, which requires nuance and sensitivity and complexity.

Who knew though, seriously?
>>
>>82803238
Nardole resembled a short, hairless, humanoid male with a rotund build. He claimed that he hadn't seen his true face in years and that he swapped it out for his current face when on the run. (TV: Oxygen)

Nardole has suggested a possible criminal past. He referred to a time when he was "on the run", and was quick to deny that he was capable of both murdering and robbing the workers aboard Chasm Forge. (TV: Oxygen)

Nardole was capable of flying the TARDIS, a talent displayed by very few of the Doctor's previous travelling companions. (TV: The Return of Doctor Mysterio)

Following his reassembly at least, Nardole had a longer-than-human lifespan. He remained at St Luke's University for a number of decades during which he didn't appear to age. (TV: The Pilot)

Nardole confirmed The Master
>>
>Everyone suggesting The Aztecs when The Aztecs is boring as fuck and Hartnell just complains the whole time.

K
>>
File: 26.jpg (1MB, 3619x4825px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
1MB, 3619x4825px
Mind if I Poppins?
>>
>>82803318
I caught a bit of Time Heist on tv a few days ago and she was scared shitless of the brain melter.
>>
>>82803392
and how do you explain all the robot references? the ai thing?
>>
>>82803395
His relationship with Cameca is adorable
>>
>>82803395
So what Hartnell stories would you suggest?
>>
>>82803244
wait.... this is from extremis? or for the whole three parter? because if he is taking his glasses off, then it is for a reason right? i mean he is blind so really keeping them on would be better for him, also nardole said he did not want his enemies to know and if he is still blind he would be showing his blindness to them so does that mean the doctors blindnesss only lasts for an episode?
>>
File: Hartnell chuckle.gif (783KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Hartnell chuckle.gif
783KB, 384x288px
>>82803395
fark off
>>
>>82803524
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
>>
File: kyurangerface.png (918KB, 1092x617px) Image search: [Google]
kyurangerface.png
918KB, 1092x617px
>>82803677
>>
>>82803524
Dalek Invasion of the Earth for probably the most iconic Who serial of all time. Some of the dalek lore (cringe) is actually pretty neat - their invasion of earth is a long game, using meteor showers and a new plague virus to weaken the earth's defences before moving in to take over, and it's the first time (so I've read) that the Doctor saves the world out of principle, rather than because it's the only way to escape his situation - which is a pretty big deal. Also Susan a cute.

The Massacre is also great, apparently. One of the first times the Doctor lets something terrible happen because history demands it.
>>
File: doctor-who-the-ark-pic.jpg (35KB, 530x260px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-who-the-ark-pic.jpg
35KB, 530x260px
>>82803524
Elephants on a Spaceship
>>
>>82803524
The Web Planet
>>
>>82803726
I still can't believe they got an actual elephant for that
>>
File: simm2.jpg (27KB, 224x299px) Image search: [Google]
simm2.jpg
27KB, 224x299px
Simm and Gomez masters will cause each other's regenerations

screencap this
>>
>>82803791
He actually did it for free cause he was a big Dr Who fan
>>
>>82803834
That would actually be GOAT.
>>
File: bill.jpg (212KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
212KB, 750x757px
Why does a no budget BBC kids show look as good as a 2000000 million dollar disney flick like GotG2 ?????

While some of it looks dodgy , I'm pretty impressed with the special effects on Nu-Who.

They ever do an episode where Doctor goes to a costume party and thinks someone in a crappy costume is an alien from Alpha Centauri
>>
>>82803834
sounds moffaty enough to believe
>>
So, I was going through the error log for my betting-tracking script, and I noticed something odd about the people who've fallen off the charts.

Except for Daniel Kaluuya and Alexandra Roach, everyone else seems to have an obvious replacement who's taken their place: Harry Treadway replaced by his twin Luke, David Troughton by his brother Sam, Steve Pemberton and Mark Gatiss by their fellow Leaguer Reece Shearsmith, Matt Smith by Paul McGann…

It's like people are thinking, "Well, I really thought it was going to be David Troughton, but it's definitely not him, so… I'll bet it's his brother!"

Which makes sense if there's only 30 morons doing all the betting rather than hundreds and hundreds of morons. But if so, those 30 morons are putting down a lot more money than I'd expected.
>>
>>82803238
>Something awful happens [in the finale] as well, which is down to Missy just being dreadful. She just can't help herself - there's a moment where she just remembers that she is totally evil.
She's gonna kill Nardole, I guarantee it.
>>
http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/doctor/gallery7/gallery6/gallery.htm
>>
>>82803887
The FX guys know they have a budget and they often work and add in extra hours for free so it looks great.
>>
>>82803943
Is that all that awful? The Doctor seems like he wants to kill him most of the time.
>>
>>82803969
By that point in the series though everyone will have grown to love him and even the Doctor will have recognised the value of his servie
>>
>>82803123
>http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a828391/michelle-gomez-missy-leaving-doctor-who

I FUCKING CALLED MISSY REGENERATING YOU CUNTS AND YOU ALL DISMISSED ME.
>>
File: 1430849954123.jpg (30KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
1430849954123.jpg
30KB, 600x909px
>>82804003
>By that point in the series though everyone will have grown to love him
>>
http://www.mymbuzz.com/2017/05/16/doctor-who-10-06-extremis-spoiler-free-preview/
>>
>>82804110
Fookin hell isn't it a bit early?
>>
Who will be the next Master folks?
>>
>>82803887
Nu-Who CGI is passable, but GotG2 is several steps above it. The opening on the Sovereign world was the first time I thought "holy fuck" over effects in years.

I think Doctor Who would benefit more from using miniatures instead of CGI for things like station exteriors and ships. That would alleviate a large amount of obvious CGI.
>>
>>82804175
Mris Karshall
>>
>>82804130
Mymbuzz always give the earliest previews
>>
>>82804110
>Somebody very unexpected is give a gender reassignment
Oh, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>82804175
I hope the character disappears for a while.
>>
>>82804110
>someone very unexpected is given a gender reassignment

Say it with me:
Madame President
>>
>>82804110
>rated lower than oxygen
we are doomed
>>
Some dude on Gallifrey base called this ages ago and said Chibnall cast the new Master ages ago.

They said male, in their 30's possibly a known Irish actor.
>>
I know this has probably been asked a lot, but where can i catch some classic who online without torrents or land mine like streaming sites?
>>
>>82803161
master is in the vault tho
>>
>>82804254
Bane?
>>
>>82804254
I saw Robert Sheehan's cock last night.
>>
>>82804294
Not all of the masters
>>
>>82803573
Presumably these images are all from Extremis, but we don't know for sure. There's shots of the doctor wearing the shades in episode 7 as well, (from the trailer) so I assume he's still blind then too[\spoiler]
>>
File: ArthurMaster2.png (364KB, 450x676px) Image search: [Google]
ArthurMaster2.png
364KB, 450x676px
>>82804254
>>
Did this episode feel unnecessarily rushed to anyone else?

Just felt like halfway through they went "Shit this isn't gonna make 45 minutes" and rushed the fuck out of the rest of the episode.
>>
>The monsters are freaky, and have something in common with Mondasian Cybermen.

both are from Mondas
>>
>DOCTOR MENTIONS THAT PORTAL IS HIS FAVORITE GAME AND NARDOLE SAYS THAT HE LIKES GTA MORE. GET HYPE
DOCTOR MENTIONS THAT PORTAL IS HIS FAVORITE GAME AND NARDOLE SAYS THAT HE LIKES GTA MORE. GET HYPE
>DOCTOR MENTIONS THAT PORTAL IS HIS FAVORITE GAME AND NARDOLE SAYS THAT HE LIKES GTA MORE. GET HYPE
DOCTOR MENTIONS THAT PORTAL IS HIS FAVORITE GAME AND NARDOLE SAYS THAT HE LIKES GTA MORE. GET HYPE
>>
File: Andrew_Scott-0075008-copy.jpg (225KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_Scott-0075008-copy.jpg
225KB, 480x640px
>>82804254

Would even Moffat be so hacky a hack as to cast the same actor as the same character in too different shows?

It would be good tho
>>
>>82804459
source
>>
Anyone know the actor Allen Leech? yeah he's the new Master opposite Kris Marshall. That's who the spoiler hounds were talking about. I haven't a clue if he's using his natural accent or not, Leech is a master of other accents so could be anything.
>>
>implying we will even see the next Master
>implying Moff won't do what RTD did and 'kill off' the Master in a way that's easy to get out of
>>
>>82803123
Yes, but are they going to keep the SJW train rolling and have Missy regenerate into Missy 2.0, or is she going to regenerate into a normal Master complete with goatee.
>>
Moffat said he likes Portal and Portal 2 very much. He also liked Bioshock and had fun in GTA.

Do you think Capaldo would enjoy video games? What other games did you think Moffat played? Would he like Half Life?
>>
>>82804559
Missy was pretty based though. I didn't get any SJW pandering off her. She was just like a man with a vagina desu.
>>
>>82804499
Don't like it he looks too sweet and approachable
>>
>>82804261
https://archive.is/7eSsd
>>
>>82803715
The Massacre is a great story, but it's not at all a good story to get an idea of what 1 is like.

For one thing, you can't actually see him, because it's not only missing, it has long stretches without even telesnaps or set photos to reconstruct.

Also, it's almost a Steven solo story for most of the middle, because Hartnell is too busy playing the Abbot to show up as 1 until near the end.

>One of the first times the Doctor lets something terrible happen because history demands it.
But the first time is The Aztecs, two seasons earlier.

The two things The Massacre does that inspired a bunch of later stories:

While they're arguing about whether they can change history, Steven insists that they could at least save someone. And they don't save Anne, but then do soon after pick up a possible-but-probably-not-descendant, Dodo. This sets up for countless later stories, all the way up to Fires of Pompeii.

For most of the story, Steven thinks the Abbot is actually the Doctor in disguise, rather than a guy who just happens to look identical to the Doctor. All of the later "is the Doctor evil?" stories have a lot more to do with this story (even if they don't involve duplicates) than with Edge of Destruction.
>>
>>82804602
The SJW pandering was with the Master being the first Timelord who had been male for the longest time in canon, regenerating into a female.
>>
>>82804601
I remember reading an interview that said Capaldi plays Mass Effect with his daughter. And is a fan of Oblivion the elder scrolls game.
>>
>>82804428
I was disappointed they went for muh evil corporation instead of someone actually hacking the suits. It's not original, it's not engaging and it's easy to circumvent.

Definitely rushed though.
>>
>>82804601

I think he'd be more a Rodent's Revenge kind of guy
>>
>>82804636
LINK. I NEED IT. I NEED IT.
>>
File: 1490374181307.png (156KB, 357x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490374181307.png
156KB, 357x336px
>>82803173
>companion who actually reacts to the things happening around her like an actual human would

>kitchen
>>
is it just me or was oxygen way better shot/ directed than normal
>>
>>82804604
I know but he has played very dark and scary characters before to great effect, you'd be surprised.
>>
>>82804612
Thank You
>>
>>82804642
>It's not original
Er, the alternative wouldn't be either.
>it's not engaging
It adds an extra twist to the story by way of the 'malfunctioning' suits turning out to be functional, and a layer of doom by way of this being the crew's inevitable fate. It's different it's not inherently better or worse
>it's easy to circumvent.
For who, the Doctor? Isn't that entirely dependent on how elaborate they make the plot?
>>
So they just stayed in the suits 100% of the time? Sleeping, eating in the suits? Can't wash, can't masturbate, can't scratch an itch, for months at a time?

Why would anyone do that job?
>>
>>82804632
source?
>>
>>82804744
duh because capitalidm is EVIL don't you fucking get it??

idiot
>>
File: 13th Doctor.png (198KB, 349x418px) Image search: [Google]
13th Doctor.png
198KB, 349x418px
The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!
>>
>>82804746
Master to Missy was the first.

The general dude from Hell Bent was the second.
>>
>>82804110
>In one section there’s a bit a Game Of Thrones vibe (though no heads go rolling).
Well, it's before the watershed, so it can't be tits. Is there something else in GoT besides beheadings and tits? Dragons?
>>
>>82804234
fuck this is probably it
they were so confident hillary would win they mentioned a nonspecific female president
how embarrassing
>>
>>82804185
The CGI stuff is usually okay but not great (understandable)
But everything else looks great
>>
>>82804806
It will be the stuff in the promo things that looks medieval-ly.
>>
>>82804806
Meandering arcs that have little payoff?
>>
>>82804819
Kek holy shit this would be amazing
>>
>>82804819
>a show with an anti-capitalism episode would like Clinton
>>
File: Iron_Man_Extremis.jpg (50KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Man_Extremis.jpg
50KB, 300x455px
>>82804110
>You can read the episode title before the episode title comes up. And it’s not on a book.
Doctor Who confirms that comics aren't books.
>>
>>82804681
all of the capaldi era has been kino
>>
>>82804819
can't wait for twitter.

>omg i wish we lived in doctor who universe instead of this stupid county with DRUMPF :-(
>>
File: 5.jpg (2MB, 4281x2855px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
2MB, 4281x2855px
>>82804806
It's this
>>
>>82804819
Can you please save this for after it airs and this hasn't happened
>>
>>82804796

>Nardole is 13
>the vault contains the Valeyard
>the Valeyard is also Nardole

it's nardoles all the way down
>>
POST CAPALDI INTERVIEW ABOUT VIDEOGAMES
>>
>>82804632
Exile was produced in 2003. You are fourteen years late.
>>
>>82804819
They would have just cut the clip.

I think the actual answer is related to the "we learn something new about the Doctor's biology" and "Missy used in a new way" hints. I bet he does a psychic takeover of Missy for a while in order to see.
>>
>>82804601
>tfw Portal and Bioshock are my top 2 games

>>82804629
I find it hard to believe The Massacre had much influence on later stories.

>While they're arguing about whether they can change history, Steven insists that they could at least save someone. And they don't save Anne, but then do soon after pick up a possible-but-probably-not-descendant, Dodo.
>This sets up for countless later stories, all the way up to Fires of Pompeii.
What are some other ones? How does it set up The Fires of Pompeii? As you pointed out, the dilemma of whether to save people from a historical disaster wasn't new to the show and is a pretty generic time travel dilemma anyway.

>All of the later "is the Doctor evil?" stories have a lot more to do with this story (even if they don't involve duplicates) than with Edge of Destruction.
What makes you think that? Again, it's a fairly basic premise that people could come up with independently without being influenced by Edge or The Massacre and I think most of the people who wrote those stories probably weren't thinking of either.
>>
>>82803849
kek
>>
>>82804494
DWM
>>
>>82804744
You're overthinking it man, don't overthink it. It's dr who, it'll stop making sense if u think about it.

Seriously though, the living quarters will have an air supply, they're not crazy.
>>
>>82804110
>We learn something new about the Doctor’s biology.
Moffat finally canonising that Paul Cornell fanfic where we learn that Time Tots don't have baby teeth like humans.
>>
>>82804806
Me?
>>
File: WE.jpg (1MB, 4116x2970px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
1MB, 4116x2970px
WE
>>
>>82804892
So it has, but I agree with the first person, Oxygen was gorgeous
>>
File: Looooms.jpg (94KB, 442x386px) Image search: [Google]
Looooms.jpg
94KB, 442x386px
>>82805191
>Time Tots
>>
>>82804636
I'm not sure about this, maybe you've confused him with someone else. Capaldi apparently barely understands emojis and texting so I doubt he plays vidya.
>>
File: 7.jpg (1MB, 4205x2906px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
1MB, 4205x2906px
Seriously that silver haired Asian guy shows up as an extra in almost ever episode. Make it stop! it's getting distracting and not in a good way.
>>
>>82805348

he's the watcher
>>
>>82805105
>I find it hard to believe The Massacre had much influence on later stories.
Seriously? This story had a huge impact. Fans in DWM and the early fanzines were still debating why they had to take Dodo instead of Anne, when nobody had seen the episodes in 20 years and the Target still wasn't out yet. Multiple 80s and wilderness writers talked about the Doctor's monologue at the end being the thing that stuck in their minds most out of everything from the Who of their childhood. Eric Saward called it the most tragic loss of the missing episodes. And you think it didn't influence any later stories?
>>
Shearman should come back and write a Ten audio
>>
File: romanashada.jpg (806KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
romanashada.jpg
806KB, 1920x1440px
>>82805311
>DOCTOR: Ah. And in the Great Days of Rassilon, five great principles were laid down. Can you remember what they were, my children?
ROMANA: It's just a Gallifreyan Nursery Book.
DOCTOR: I know, I know.
ROMANA: I had it when I was a Time Tot.
DOCTOR: It's very good.
>>
Is Peter Capaldi one of the best human beings in the world?
Calm, funny, charming, very gentle, he loves the show, loves the fans.
>>
>>82805348
when was the last time he was in an episode?
>>
>>82805736
No. He is a pedophile.
>>
>>82805311
>>82805696
I don't see the problem, they could still come out of the loom as children. Whose idea were looms originally, anyway - Platt?
>>
>>82805736
He talked Jenna Coleman into staying another year so that's a pretty big black mark against him.
>>
>>82805736
>Calm, funny, charming, very gentle, he loves the show, loves the fans.
i mean, he's great, but i think this applies to most actors who played the doctor desu
>>
>>82805814
except Colin Baker
>>
File: 1482357865498.jpg (394KB, 640x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1482357865498.jpg
394KB, 640x1556px
>>82805736
Yea
>>
So glad the based sunglasses are returning. The new sonic was ugly as fuck and didn't suit capaldi at all like the ray bans did.
>>
>>82805754
source?
>>
>>82805855
What did he do wrong?
>>
>>82805873
has he not worn the sunnies yet this series?
>>
>>82805873
Can't he echolate using the glasses?
>>
>>82805814
Did yo ever see matt do something like vid related?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMi8c8uglmI
>>
>>82805575
I'll take your word for it, I didn't realize the episode was that much discussed.
>>
>>82805942
Complained about airports for half an hour
>>
>>82805780
>I don't see the problem, they could still come out of the loom as children.
Well, the problem is that the novel that actually makes the looms a major plot point says that they come out of the loom looking like teens.

But the idea that this is actually a problem is pretty silly. The dozen or so novels that mention looms all contradict each other in just about every detail, and contradicting each other about history is actually the entire point when we get to the mid-era EDA novels and the Benny and FP novels that also use or imply looms.

And, even just taking Shada and Lungbarrow as your entire canon and ignoring everything else, there's still far fewer and smaller continuity problems than between, say, Deadly Assassin and Invasion of Time. So the only people who think "looms" are a huge problem for continuity are people who've never actually read the novels but want to have an opinion about them anyway.

>Whose idea were looms originally, anyway - Platt?
Yes. He did try to share the credit with the rest of the Cartmel circle once, but given that none of them ever mentioned looms or anything related in any of their novels, I'm pretty sure it's all him.
>>
>>82805873
I still miss the guitar. We have half of 12 but I need him to bust out a solo before he's really back.
>>
Ancient Scotlands a bit blacker than they showed in the movies

So was Caesar

History's a whitewash
>>
>>82805955
He wore them first time you see him in the pilot
>>
>>82806100
It was in the pilot but really brief. Agteed though. Im also still hoping he sings too. Pls Moffat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5gHBCz-DII

>"but the kids don't know they're going to get a visit from a special someone"
>peter arrives and they all have preprepared questions for him
hmmmmm
>>
>>82806122
The robe blokes are probably Gallifreyan
>>
If Doctor Who liked greeting people, he'd be Doctor "how do you do?"
>>
>I will never be NEET
Do you know how much this hurts, /who/?
>>
>>82806358
Elaborate why you are not a NEET.
>>
>>82806400
Because the society around me forces me to wake up every day to go to university
>>
>>82806338

If Doctor Who was a Timesemite he'd be Doctor Jew
>>
>>82806198
christ 1:30 frightened me
>>
If the Doctor were played by Charles Barkley, he would be Doctor Hoops.
>>
>>82806465
If Doctor Who was a railway station, he'd be Waterloo East.
>>
>>82806433

But one day you will graduate
>>
>>82806528

If Doctor Who was a meaty soup meal he'd be Doctor Stew
>>
>>82806622
I will have to for master degree because if I wont I will be forced to spend 1.5 years in the army.
>>
>>82806198
It's telly. It's like DIY shows where they have the cameras and lighting set up but pretend it's all spur of the moment. There was a great Mitchell and Webb bit about this but it's not on YouTube sadly.

Also live kids with adult actors can be awkward, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4INnuInAoU
>>
>>82806122
Don't know what ur referring to, but the Eaters of Light will be set in ancient scotland, and will feature Roman centurions. Many Roman centurions would have been drafted in from northern africa.

Thin Ice went a bit overboard, (did I say a bit, I meant a lot) but the centurions should be fairly diverse if we're being accurate. (unless one of the centurions is native american or something, that would be pretty unrealistic haha)
>>
>>82806690
BBC diversity only cares about black people, not asians or native americans
>>
is there any chance that chibbers will fire murray gold at last?

cuz frankly that's the only thing we have to look forward to at this point
>>
>>82806659
Soup was a form of food. It was usually eaten with a spoon.

The Fourth Doctor described the Krynoid as turning Charles Winlett's blood into vegetable soup. (TV: The Seeds of Doom)

In 1883, Light turned Inspector Mackenzie into primordial soup, which Josiah Samuel Smith served as food. (TV: Ghost Light)

In 1893, Winifred and Ada Gillyflower ate soup for dinner. (TV: The Crimson Horror)

During dinner at Eddison Manor on 8 December 1926, the Tenth Doctor laced the soup with pepper in order to catch a Vespiform. (TV: The Unicorn and the Wasp)

In 2009, the Slitheen-Blathereen enjoyed tomato soup made by Clyde Langer. (TV: The Gift)

The Seventh Doctor and Ace ate potato and leek soup. (PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Witch Mark)

When asked by Ramón Salamander's chef Griffin to tell him a dinner menu, Victoria Waterfield suggested having soup on the menu. (TV: The Enemy of the World)

The Seventh Doctor carried instant soup in his pockets. (PROSE: Parasite)
>>
Wait... is the Master in vault or the 8th Doctor. The show makes me think Master but there was that 8th Doctor locked in the basement joke a while back. Anybody wanna explain?
>>
>>82806812

It's Jack

He went sex-mad and they had to lock him away to preserve the dignity of all living creatures throughout time and space

When it opens we'll see Jack, naked, sweating, with a massive erection, and Nardole will be his first victim
>>
>>82806747
True, they have a habit of making it seem a bit... black and white....

I'll let myself out
>>
>>82805873
I like the new sonic. Is kinda 90s scifi in its own way
>>
>>82806812
McGann in the vault, not neccessarily the eighth Doctor.....

Paul McGann as the new Master. The master sits inside your head, the master lives among the dead....
>>
>>82807078
History of Fear McGann "You may think the worst thing I can do is hurt you..."
>>
>>82806812
>there was that 8th Doctor locked in the basement joke a while back
you mean 4 years ago?
>>
>>82806528
so only going south?
>>
>>82807004
But the rest of the show isn't, so it feels out of place.

It's like the new Spider-Man costume, which looks really classic but doesn't suit the universe it's in.

Hopefully one day we'll get a Doctor Who showrunner who embraces all the kitsch and the camp aspects of the series. We've had dark and brooding, now give me 60s Batman plots with an Ainley Master.
>>
BBC pushes black males and white females agenda, but all white dw Companions are with whitemen and even the black companions are with whitemen.

BBC Marxist fail.
>>
>>82807004
It really needs to be a different color though
>blue, gold and silver with a green light
what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>82807197
Bleached.
>>
>>82801144
It's not real communism until it works, you dip.
>>
>>82807197
>le Marxism is a racial theory and not an economic one meme
>>
>>82807318
Shhh. As long as both the alt-right and the SJWs think that "politics" means "count the number of black people and complain that it's too many/too few", we won't have to hear their stupid opinions on anything else.
>>
Why were Ian and Barbara ok with the Doctor just leaving his granddaughter in a dystopian wasteland? How were they gonna explain that to Coal Hill?
>>
>>82807402
She fell in love with someone or something so it's okay.
>>
>>82806754
Gold will be replaced by a bland knockoff just like everyone else is about to be
>>
File: The_Time_Travellers.jpg (38KB, 311x500px) Image search: [Google]
The_Time_Travellers.jpg
38KB, 311x500px
>>82807402
>reminder that books
>>
So how was it less profitable to be selling oxygen to the workers? Especially when you could be selling them food, water, and other sundries.
Assuming of course it was being sold at a profit like any good capitalist would do.
>>
>>82807503

>franchise about people who travel in time
>one of many, many books is calle the time travellers

ridikulus
>>
>>82807402
>>82807461
>David eventually dies
>Has to raise kid alone
>Society doesn't get any better
>Then her grandfather shows up, but Daleks too.
>Her kid dies, and the world is in shambles yet again
>8 just fucking leaves her there
>Later audios imply she doesn't even have a home anymore and has to live in the ruins of Coal Hill, eating the remains of the Class cast to survive
>>
>>82807609
Maybe they were doing all of that, but there was some hierarchy of needs prioritization going on?
>>
>>82807402
Their whole thing was wanting to get home. Susan finally found a place she could call home. There's no place like home, anon.

>>82807609
Presumably it would still cost less than their pay checks, otherwise why would they take the job?
>>
>>82807699
Good thing that's not canon.
>>
>>82802119
yeah, same eyes except for the fat blue guy
>>
>>82807699
Would be cool. The Doctor isn't a good guy by any means. He ignores past companions all the time. For him to leave Susan in a miserable apocalyptic world be perfectly in-character. He literally murdered a child in Big Finish canon.

Plus it's not like The Five Doctors put any effort into explaining it.
>>
>>82807206
He has a new one. Its blue.
>>
>>82807932
Blue and gold and silver and green
it's a horrible fucking color palette
>>
>>82807774
Yes it is. I have news from Moffat that we'll get a scene where Susan digs up Ram's grave to chews on his ribs for sustenance.
>>
>>82807980
Blue/gold/silver is fine and the green is hardly visible
>>
>>82807682
>franchise about people who get chased around corridors every week
>one of many, many stories is called The Chase

>franchise about people who, whenever they aren't visiting a colony in space, are dealing with an Earth invasion
>one of many, many stories is called Colony in Space
>another is called The Invasion

>franchise where the main recurring enemy is The Daleks
>one of many, many episodes is called Dalek

I guess they should all just have names like "City of Death" and "Four to Doomsday" that don't risk being confusing because they don't actually mean anything at all?
>>
File: captain jack.jpg (95KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
captain jack.jpg
95KB, 1200x800px
>introduce an immortal character
>have him die at literally every opportunity in literally every episode

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>82808079
It's ugly primary colors and it doesn't match the doctor's outfit at all
>>
I really like this season. I think Capaldi is my all time favorite doctor.

I also like Bill. She annoyed me in the last week's episode but I think she is okay. Anyone is awesome after Clara at this point.

I really like the relationship between Nardole and Doctor.
>>
>>82808162
>She annoyed me in the last week's episode
She literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>82808135

kind of makes Jack look incompetent that he dies like 3 times in Utopia alone
>>
>>82808162
yeah same
>>
>>82807774
Yep, the canon version is:

>Has to disguise herself to keep her neighbors and adopted children from realising she's not human
>Society gets much, much worse
>Then her grandfather shows up, but the Ainley Master does too
>And the two of them speak untranslated Esperanto
>8 doesn't even find her because he's too busy moping about how he's lost Sam Jones somewhere in space, and she ends up getting kidnapped by the Master
>But then she uses the TARDIS telepathic circuits to zap the Master into his crispy state and carjack his TARDIS and live happily ever after (presumably she picks up Ping-Cho to have Clara & Me style lesbian adventures in space and time, although that isn't stated anywhere)
>>
>>82808218
Telling Doctor to go away so you can chill with your retarded ass friends. Or worse, being emberassed of Doctor. He literally uses a fucking time/space machine to move your shitty items to your new house and first thing you say is "okay go now."
>>
File: mop.jpg (1MB, 3621x4828px) Image search: [Google]
mop.jpg
1MB, 3621x4828px
Is Missy looking a bit JUST to anyone else?
>>
>>82808263
>He literally uses a fucking time/space machine to move your shitty items to your new house
That doesn't mean you have to suck his dick.
>>
>>82808223
If death affected you less than pins & needles affects normal people, why wouldn't you die all the time?

Can I save people by sacrificing myself? Well, why not?

Can I make that jump? Probably not, but maybe. What the fuck, let's try it and see just for fun.

Bored, nothing on TV for hours, maybe I'll just stick my head in the oven and when I wake up it'll be closer to 19:15.
>>
>>82808263
Oh, my bad, I thought you meant Oxygen

It was kinda weird how embarrassed she was by him given that all her housemates seemed to think he was awesome
>>
>>82808275
I think this is the most fuckable she's looked. Just had a cheeky tug.
>>
>>82808592
I don't understand people like you tbqh
do you actually get an erection from pictures like that?
>>
>>82808275
she looks like a chihuahua
>>
File: Mk0RUwNCRFI.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mk0RUwNCRFI.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>82808941
This picture helped
>>
>>82809426
I still don't get it
does this give you an erection?
>>
>>82801230
Spare Parts
Sword of Orion
Silver Turk
>>
>>82801919
>corden
>mcintyre
>mccall
>winkleman

How the fuck did Lock get stuck in with that motley crew of unfunny fucks? I guess his agent did well because he seems stellar compared to those talentless dipshits.
>>
>>82808147
And the third doctor's bumble bee striped red ringed sonic matched his vibrant puke green smoking jacket? 10s silver and blue was a good match for his long brown trench coat and black/grey/navy pinstripes?

Either you have a terrible fashion sense or you believe a glowing stick with a sci-fi twist is supposed to match an overly elaborate earth fashioned outfit meant to look out of place wherever it goes.
>>
>>82809522
Yes. It does. Why is this so weird to you?
>>
>>82810332
Because I've literally never gotten an erection from the appearance of someone. I don't understand it.
>>
>>82810430
What exactly gives you an erection then, if not for attractive women/men?
>>
>>82810567
waking up in the morning
also randomly for no reason
>>
>>82810567
long walks on the beach, beautiful sunsets, a ripe orange
>>
File: fifthdoctor.jpg (66KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
fifthdoctor.jpg
66KB, 460x300px
>>82810697
>the pleasure of smelling a flower, watching a sunset, eating a well-prepared meal
>>
>>82810688
>also randomly for no reason
Are you underage? This is common for teenagers but it should stop by the time you're an adult.
>>
>>82810780
does 22 count as an adult?
>>
Spoilers for World enough and Time

The opening scene is set on Gallifrey. Young Doctor and Master meet, Unlike what others are saying there is no bully killed the Doctor just punches the Bully knocking him out, the Master and Doctor quickly become friends, scenes of them running across red grass etc, flashfoward to them in the academy, nothing really given away to keep the Doctor/Master mysterious, we see an older First Master with a wife and daughter (referenced by Missy) the Master is then alongside his daughters bed, she has died, the Master is distraught, (no words spoken) the First Doctor gives the Master the Dark star alloy brooch. End of sequence flashfoward to capaldi in modern day.
>>
>>82810567
Heaven Sent
>>
>>82810806
No, and damn whippersnappers like you and Cloister need to get off my lawn.
>>
File: what in God's name.jpg (65KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
what in God's name.jpg
65KB, 500x410px
>>82810816
>the Master is then alongside his daughters bed,
I read that as "alongside his daughters in bed" implying he'd slept with his two daughters. Then I reread it and still thought it said that. mfw.
>>
Am I the only one who loves how involved the Master is again in the series? Doctor who to me post Doctors 1 and 2 was always the story of the Master and Doctor. I like the complex friendship angle and it's nice to have the Master around as an anti-hero type character. And I hope it continues, theres room for other Time Lords to be the proper villains now, just keep the Master and relationship like Missy and 12's.
>>
>>82807275
Then it never will
>>
>>82811088
I like that it's different with each Doctor. Some Doctors (1, 2, 9, 11) never even think about him; some (4, 6, 7, 8, 10) have him show up rarely but always at very significantly moments (including their deaths, for three of them); some (3, 5, 12) spent a lot of time intertwined with him.

I'm definitely happy with the 12-Missy arc, but I wouldn't want the show to do the same thing in every era. In fact, I think it works best with 11 having left out the Master entirely.
>>
>>82806678
>great Mitchell and Webb bit about this but it's not on YouTube sadly
This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mbqHsObQ5s
I only remember because it's one of my favourite Mitchell and Webb skits
>>
>>82800881
Some of my friends are blueish.
>>
>>82811440
Do you think this was a reality check for bill or will she still go on about how she's persecuted?
>>
>>82812113
>or will she still go on about how she's persecuted?
When has she done this?
>>
>>82812529
Well, she did have that one line at the start of her first visit to the past about how black people weren't treated as well then as they are in her day.

Which is actually the exact opposite of going on about how she's persecuted, but if you're really, really desperate to miss the point badly enough to find something to reeee about, you could try that line.
>>
>>82811377
Even though I like Gomez better than Simm, I think you have to give the credit for rehabilitating the Master to RTD.

S3 basically demolished the "Master in disguise" idea that ruined the JNT era. Technically, Harold Saxon is the Master in disguise, but he's not Nohj Miss in ridiculous makeup playing a character named Stream who neither the Doctor nor we are supposed to recognise who's then suddenly revealed to be the familiar face of the Master, he's just a guy who never appears on-screen, and who we wouldn't have recognised at all if he did because we've never seen him before.

And once you get that out of the way, it's possible to go back to LogopolisAinley, and Pratt/Beevers, and Delgado and take the character forward from there.
>>
>>82802240
I heard it's because he wanted the Drashig story but Briggs gave it to Tom instead.
>>
>>82813218
Should've known it would cause jealousy. After all, who doesn't love Drashigs?
>>
/who/ is going to be so fun and exciting over the next year, all the posting leading up to the chibnall era
>>
Do any of the doctors like to watch his companions poop? I personally like to watch videos of other people pooping while I hold my poop in and feel that great tension. It really does induce a euphoria. Being so old, I'm sure that the doctor has experienced the same. What if 10's first regeneration didn't really count? What if in fact the real first doctor regenerated from a botched autoerotic asphyxiation and was just too ashamed to tell anyone? Surely the Doctor has his own set of weird shit that he likes to do? Maybe he scratches his feet and smells his fingers?
>>
Does this remind anyone else of Donna?
>>>/hc/1150560
>>
>>82813702
Not really, no. You weirdo.
>>
>>82813792
>>82813792
>>82813792
>>
>>82813724
m8 she's like the spitting image of Donna.
>>
>>82813992
She really isn't. But good job recognising that they have the same colour hair.
>>
>>82806812
If 8 is in the vault it wouldn't make as much sense as much as 8 SHOULD have been in the Pandorica.

Imagine the fate of the time war resting on the shoulders of one individual, removed from time and locked in the pandorica? I was mad when it opened and there was nothing in it. I wish they'd have done something like stick 8 in there and give 11 the chance to avert the time war and use that as a lead into the 50th anniversary. You could still have had hurt (he was brilliant) but 8 needs his time on the screen. And now we're not gonna get it because of bloody casualty of all things.
>>
File: Blue_Box_(Doctor_Who).jpg (32KB, 300x475px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Box_(Doctor_Who).jpg
32KB, 300x475px
>>82808085
>>82807682
>>
>>82805575
Sorry for reviving a topic from 4 hours ago, but…

The Massacre itself didn't really influence anything. The one-page DWM article on it (and the Programme Guide entry), that's what was an influence on 80s stories.

The Target didn't come out until late 1987, and even when it did, it was massively different from the televised story. There was no official cassette of the audio, and the one cassette that diehard fans could trade for a third-hand copy of was barely listenable. All anyone knew about it was what DWM said was super important about it.

Things changed after the (cleaned-up) official audio release, then the Discontinuity Guide's second edition pointing out how different the audio and the Target are, then About Time a few years later arguing that the Discontinuity Guide missed what the story was actually about as badly as DWM had, then the almost-watchable v2.0 recon from Loose Cannon…but by that point we're up to 2015, and anyone who's been inspired by all of that won't be writing for Doctor Who until a couple showrunners in the future.
>>
>>82814156
Hair color, eye color, hair style in the front, chest, and that fucking expression.
>>
>>82814363
Maybe you're faceblind.
>>
>>82814413
no u
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.