[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE ATHEISM LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Paul_poster[1].jpg (27KB, 296x438px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_poster[1].jpg
27KB, 296x438px
DUDE ATHEISM LMAO
>>
this flick is fucking awful goddamn. sex rogan should be publicly executed for this desu
>>
>>82798889
This was cringy as fuck. And I'm not joking...my athiest brother made the family watch it. No one but him laughed more than once. It was awkward as fuck.
>>
Daily reminder that being atheist is normal. No I'm not one anymore, I'm a Pantheist now.
>>
You know, I was totally a christian until I saw an alien voiced by Seth Rogan tell me not to be. Thank you Seth Rogan, thank you for showing me the way. Thank you Seth Rogan.
>>
>>82798889
>be a child
>believe in santa
>believe in tooth fairy
>believe in easter bunny
>believe in magic
>believe in jesus

I'm an adult now.

Oh, and while we're at it there's no such things as ghosts either.
>>
>>82799548
>believe in jesus

Jesus was real you dumbshit
>>
>>82800042
That would be a no.

Not unless you mean there really was just some hobo knocking around the desert telling people to give him free food and wash his fucking feet.

Jesus, the son of god? Naw. No god therefore no son of.

Simples.
>>
>>82798889
It was filmed when new atheism was still hip.
>>
>>82799548
>I'm an adult now
>posted on 4chan
No, you're a manchild in denial.
>>
>>82798889
>Brits still think its brave and edgy to push anti Christian atheism while they become an Islamic state

wew
>>
>>82800200
u2 bud
>>
>>82800248
Yes those truly whopping 2% of Britain's population being muslim is really going to destroy our civilisation.

Mind you, america is mostly black and mexican so I can see why you're projecting so hard.
>>
Such a good movie
>>
>>82800124
How do you explain your birth then?
>>
>>82800519
...what?

Are you simple?
>>
>>82798889
>Unit believing in a god
>>
>>82798889
Do you guys really not like this movie or are you just kidding around?

I thought it was pretty ok and probably the last good roadtrip-comedy that will ever be made.
If anybody hasn't seen it, i recommend it. It's like pretty much anything simon pegg does, it made be a little silly, but after watching it you just feel happy.
>>
>>82799548
It's okay Anon, only higher beings believe in a higher power unlike those in the dregs
>>
>>82800248
>Brits
this was YOUR doing merifat
>>
>>82800903
That's correct. The measure of intelligence is clearly accepting something without any proof whatsoever, merely because mommy and daddy told you.

You idiot. If you were born in china you'd be a Taoist or Buddhist. If you were born in Syria you'd be muslim. If you were born in ancient Greece you'd be sacrificing goats to Zeus.

Grow up anon. Seriously.
>>
>>82801235
You're feeding a troll. He's smart enough to capitalize and use some punctuation and knows how to spell. They're obviously an atheist.
>>
>>82800799
>pretty OK
>pretty decent
Numale detected. Your response will include the word "basically"
>>
>>82801921
Should I have just written "OK" instead of adding some pizzazz to my sentences?

Suck my dick
>>
>>82798889
I've never really watched Seth Rogen but he seems to really fucking hate Christianity. Is there a reason for this beyond ((()))?
>>
>>82799080
>>82799188
>>82799548
Just stop dude
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.