[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

well at least it was better than the 2004 movie
>>
I don't get why it flopped. The movie was pretty good in my opinion. I'd rate it an 8. Its such a guy ritchie movie I really hope they make more.
>>
>>82798403
it had some serious glaring flaws, but honestly it was no worse than a lot of the other recent "blockbuster" type movies
>>
File: objective.jpg (137KB, 571x684px) Image search: [Google]
objective.jpg
137KB, 571x684px
>>82797983
wrong.
>>
>>82798640
>rotten tomatoes

alright buddy
>>
>>82798640
>cropping out the audience score

That's a lot of loyalty for a hired shill.
>>
File: DjimonHounsouKingArthur.jpg (103KB, 1024x425px) Image search: [Google]
DjimonHounsouKingArthur.jpg
103KB, 1024x425px
WE WUZ BOX OFFICE BOMB
>>
>>82798403
>>82798541

I didn't hate it but it did feel like a movie that really didn't know what it was trying to be.
>>
>>82798944
for sure, that was one of my biggest problems with it. its hops around from being a Lord of the Rings style movie, to a quick cut Guy Ritchie movie, to a CGI cluster fuck 300 style movie and these styles didn't always jell
>>
>>82799106
Eatch of those pieces were done well, they just don't fit thematically.

It's criminally underrated at the moment.
>>
>>82797983
It looks too grey and dark which I am tired of seeing in historical films. Was it at least colorful? Outfits from the trailer looked inaccurate too.
>>
>>82797983
There was a lot of subtle baneposting in there, even better since it had Aiden Gillen
>>
Is it? King Arthur 2004 is a solid adventure movie with a great lead and supporting cast. There's a coherent plot, the some of the characters have an arc, the main antagonist is fucking amazing (and was cast in the Pirates sequel based on his performance), and the soundtrack was generic Zimmer but it's good for a listen every once in awhile. The only thing I despise is Kiera Knightley, they tried pushing her as a badass waaaay too young. She was fucking 20 or 21 in the pirates sequels when they made her character a pirate leader that everyone respected, what a fucking joke. And in King Arthur she was the most epic archer ever, leading grizzled men into battle.

King Arthur 2004 was not bad at all. I haven't seen this new one yet but since I love medieval/fantasy epics I will soon.
>>
File: mads arthur.jpg (102KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
mads arthur.jpg
102KB, 500x288px
>>82797983
>>82798640
at least 2004 had Mads
>>
This was kino
>>
>>82799106
I was happy about that. Meant there were no quips in the edgy fight scenes which added seriousness.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.