[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kino Russell officially back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ego.jpg (126KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
ego.jpg
126KB, 800x454px
Is Kino Russell officially back?
>>
bitch he never left
>>
>>82794827

kino russell never left
>>
>>82794836
>>82794838
This.
>>
>>82794827
He was so good in this movie.
>>
>>82794827
Back? I cannot think of 1 Kurt Russell movie that I don't like.
>>
>Be an all powerful Celestial
>Ruin plan by telling son he killed his mother
>Despite being all powerful somehow be unaware of bomb until last second

There's plenty more PIS that made no sense desu

>>82797052
Dark Blue
Deepwater Horizon
>>
>>82797188
>Rocket explains exactly how to defeat Ego, even thoug he was on the planet for like 5 minutes and has no reason to know that shit
>He explains that to Quill, who is connected to the planet and should know that

It's fucking stupid at times
>>
>>82794827
Not one Oscar. How can he be kino without an Oscar?
>>
>>82797188

Celestials aren't all powerful or all knowing and he spend a great deal of time reconstituting his body and fighting Peter. He was aware of the bomb, evidenced by the fact that he attacks Groot

>>82797271

Rocket explained how to use the bomb he brought.

There's so much actual shit you can criticize about this movie without deliberately misunderstanding how things work.
>>
>>82797188
Hateful Eight too
>>
>>82797911
>Rocket explained how to use the bomb he brought.

He said that they have to place it on the brain and knew that it will destroy Ego
>>
This is the kind of movie that happens when all the characters read the script before going through it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.