[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the greatest representation of dualism in television history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0486.jpg (100KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.jpg
100KB, 400x600px
Was this the greatest representation of dualism in television history?
>>
>>82794717
Mad Men's Don Draper did it way better.
>>
>>82794717
I don't get it
>>
>>82794864
You know, like how he was both good and evil.
>>
>>82795231
Bullshit.

He was always evil.
>>
>>82795318
>Sees Hank in danger
>Ready to drop his whole empire to save that traitorous pig
>Even knowing Hank would take him to prison he was willing to give up everything for him
>evil

I want reddit to leave.
>>
Its obvious after the third season they didnt know where to go, and they were making stuff along the way, even pandering to twitter fads and hashtags.

Hell, Jesse was supposed to die in s1. They even admitted when they filmed Walter with the guns in S5, they didnt even know at that moment what was he going to do.

The "I did everything because It felt good, not for my family" confession was more than likely twitter pandering. It really doesnt correlate with Walter's acts specially when he was willing to drop everything just for Hank >>82795418

More likely to be politically correct and put Skylar as the righteous heroine.

Hell, now that I remember it, he was ready to drop his shit between S4 and S5, but the nazis forced him back. If the Heisenberg shit was so important to him, why did he leave it behind? Doesnt make sense.
>>
>>82795418
>Ready to drop his whole empire to save that traitorous pig

He was already fucked mate. Marie would have done anything to take him down, and so would Skylar in all likelihood.
>>
it's rather about failed parenthood. Walter despise Walter Flynn Jr and prefers Jessie
>>
>>82795640
He could have deal with Mari easily. And Skylar was full Miss Heisenberg by then.

The fact remains that more than once he is ready to leave everything behind like it didnt really matter to him.
>>
>>82795670
I feel like they were planning to elaborate more on this but didn't have the balls to go all the way.

I was expecting a scene at some point with Walt losing his shit at Jr, calling him a worthless cripple or some shit. It would make sense, given how emasculated Walt has clearly felt throughout most of his life.
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (17KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
17KB, 200x169px
>>82795670
>tfw your father despises you
>>
>>82795626
>They even admitted when they filmed Walter with the guns in S5, they didnt even know at that moment what was he going to do.
Apparently they considered having him use the gun to break Jesse out of jail.

As retarded as that sounds, I would have preferred that over the retarded Nazi villains
>>
File: un.jpg (116KB, 1077x722px) Image search: [Google]
un.jpg
116KB, 1077x722px
>>82794717
+bh Im all for directors being experimental with camera angles but some of the BB shots feel really amateurish especially the ones where it looks like some gopro was attached to a trolley or whatever
>>
>His family and jessie die
>He gets away with the drug traffic thing
>OP pic is the final scene
>Walter is dead inside
>My baby blue starts
>>
>>82795626
this so much
>>
>>82796845
how original
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.