[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else seen this pure psychologykino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: circle_still.jpg (41KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
circle_still.jpg
41KB, 928x523px
Anyone else seen this pure psychologykino?
>>
>>82794021
I did a couple nights ago, pretty good. Felt the ending was a bit unnessarily revealing though
>>
>>82794021
Yeah. I thought it was well-made.
>>
>>82794112
Agreed. It was basically a really long Twilight Zone episode, but with a kinda bad ending.
>>
What is this

It looks Fellini as fuck
>>
>quick everyone vote for the black guy

My sides
>>
>mfw that fucker killed the little girl
>>
Name?
>>
>garbage being praised now
Very sad that the star wars 7 infection was never cured
>>
>>82794021
I really liked it even though it was contrived and stupid

This is what non-autists/normies must feel like when they watch reality tv
>>
This movie was pure garbage and the premise complete nonsense. The twist ending was lame too. What the fuck is the point in having a group of people choose who lives and dies when the aliens could have just targeted those who were not preggo not to mention only on person was allowed to leave the room but only after everyone else dies like wtf?
>>
>>82794021
I liked it. It really broke down when people devoted all of their allotted time into choosing who will die next rather than try to solve the issue. What was never explored was stepping from your slot to another. Sure, if you step in the black, you die. It would have been funny realizing that only one person truly had to die.
>>
>>82795371
It's revealed at the end that basically only pregnant women survived. Old dude was right by saying that if the numbers dwindled, the little girl or pregnant woman were shoo-ins.
>>
Interesting premise, decent execution, underwhelming ending.
>>
>>82794021
>>82795455
I legitimately can't decide if this is complete garbage or contains some worthwhile social commentary. on one hand, the acting is horrendous bc they hired people off the streets, the visual effects were bad and it was obvious how low-budget the movie was. On the other hand, I thought that maybe the movie is a subtle take that to SJW, because we see that people prefer to kill people that aren't SJW and don't conform to the current liberalism and the final guy notes that "we are assholes"=SJWs are assholes.
>>
Would help if someone fucking posted the name of the film if you want others to watch it
>>
>>82797310
1. Click on that triangle on the right of the number of the post where image was posted and click Image Search -> Google.
2. Or you can just look at the name file above the picture.
>>
Horrible movie

Worst "twist" I've seen
>>
>>82794021
Was about 20 minutes too long for the premise.
>>
Been meaning to watch it for a while. You convinced me and I have started watching it. See you in one and a half hour.
>>
The acting was over-the-top and in reality most of the people would immediately step out of their circle from pure shock

But once you get past that it's okay
>>
this the finale of the new X Files series ?
>>
>>82797310
It's called 'The Circle', I think. You can find it on Netflix. It's a pretty solid movie to watch with friends since you don't have to pay attention to the dialogue. It sparks a conversation about what you would do in that situation.
>>
File: CkjbGDkUkAA6IXZ.jpg (124KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CkjbGDkUkAA6IXZ.jpg
124KB, 799x1200px
Is he our guy?
>>
Just finished it. Discuss.
>>
>>82801906
what did you think of it?
>>
File: 1481348021090.jpg (139KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481348021090.jpg
139KB, 833x1000px
Total shit thread
>>
>>82802278
I liked it.
Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.
>>
>>82794021

Hell yes. Best movie I saw last year.
>>
>>82797506

Well, technically, there are two twists:

1) the ending inside the circle
2) When the reveal what's going on outside.
>>
>>82794021
I would have killed the kid and pregnant woman.
They were the two biggest threats by de facto
>>
>>82800272
I cheered for him, the banker, and blonde Jesus
>>
>>82796273
>On the other hand, I thought that maybe the movie is a subtle take that to SJW, because we see that people prefer to kill people that aren't SJW and don't conform to the current liberalism and the final guy notes that "we are assholes"=SJWs are assholes.
I was pleasantly surprised with how they handled the votes against niggers, children, women and the pregnant woman.
>>
File: twl.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twl.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>82800272
Was pissed when they killed him off.
>>
>>82804347
what about the guy who won?
Literally us.
>>
>babies can't vote: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chq_xGk1zk0
>>
>>82804488
The guy who won is literally rebbit fantasy. He would have died early on IRL.

Also if you were in this situation you should always makes sure the children live. There was a female child so the correct move is to vote by age down. Pregnant ladies child isn't born yet and isn't considered a life so she dies. This is best for the survival of humanity.
>>
>>82794021
pleb taste, that movie sucked
>>
File: 1369367809028.jpg (17KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1369367809028.jpg
17KB, 400x289px
>>82805592
>muh utilitarianism
You're the Redditor, faggot.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.