[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a black male thing What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3817.jpg (11KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3817.jpg
11KB, 202x250px
>It's a black male thing

What did he mean by this?
>>
To this day I'm not sure whether you guys are just memeing or whether you seriously don't know that he said "blackmail"
>>
>>82794053
UNO FARTO @ 3:17
>>
>>82794053
How does that make it any better
>black male
'Tino is BLACKED
>blackmail
Quentin is forced to obsess over feet against his will because big dirt will get spilled otherwise
>>
Is it just me or did this turn into black male all of a suddeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa
>>
>>82794053
>he doesn't know quentin's a wigger
>>
>>82794612
*BRaP* Hahahahahaha
>>
What's going on here?
>>
>>82794590
>Quentin is forced to obsess over feet against his will because big dirt will get spilled otherwise
yeah, that doesn't make any sense
it's definitely a black male thing
>>
What a bizarre idea for an episode
>oh I'll invite a popular movie director onto my show and then spend the next 15 minutes having him review feet while he farts and makes everyone uncomfortable
>>
>>82794053
Thats what i thought, but the sentence doesnt make sense to me because i am not a native english speaker.
So please unironically, what did he mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_0366.gif (836KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.gif
836KB, 500x277px
>>82794012
Sorry bro. Can't help ....
>>
He was implying that he is a black man. This is related to childhood insecurities about his mother having a sexual preference for African-American men. He felt that his mother would not love him enough due to being white, so in order to compete for her affections, he started identifying with black culture so much that he eventually began thinking of himself as black.

Foot fetishism is not, in fact, a "black male thing". It is directly tied to subservience. Men feel arousal at sexualizing the literal lowest part of a woman, which is generally regarded as dirty, smelly and unsexy. This is because foot fetishists feel inferior, not worthy of the breast or the vagina, and must gain arousal from the only part of the woman they are "entitled to".

Tarantino feels unworthy of his mothers love, hence the foot fetish, and projects himself as black to compensate for this. Unconsciously he believes that his identifying as black will spark sexual desire in her, which he interprets as matronly love.
>>
>>82797760
I believe this 100%
>>
>>82797760
that's some freudian shit my nigga
>>
>>82797842
>>
>>82797760
Holy fucking shit, it all makes sense.
>>
>>82797760
mother of god
>>
File: TAKE THE FUCKING ELEPHANT.jpg (34KB, 602x622px) Image search: [Google]
TAKE THE FUCKING ELEPHANT.jpg
34KB, 602x622px
>>82797760
The sad thing is how true this is, watch his interviews about growing up.
>>
>>82797352

You never question when lightning strikes, you thank the lord when the lightning strikes and gives you gold
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.