[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1437136605664[2].jpg (1MB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1437136605664[2].jpg
1MB, 2060x1236px
OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STRUGGLE AS AN IMMIGRANT! EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME SULLEN FACES, THE SAME DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS, AND THE SAME HOPELESS CYCLE! LOOK HOW THE CHARACTERS FILL THEIR TIME BY ENGAGING IN DEGENERATE PRACTICES LIKE RIOTING AND SELLING NARCOTICS! THIS ISN'T THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM KEEPS IMMIGRANTS DOWN! HOWEVER, SINCE THESE IMMIGRANTS ARE ALSO """"""LE FRENCH"""""", THEY ALSO HAVE A JOIE DE VIVRE THAT UPPERCLASS WHITE EUROPEANS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! LOOK HOW THE YOUNG MEN BREAKDANCE IN THE PROJECTS, AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIM FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! IT IS JUXTAPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GIFT WITH THE SQUALOR OF THE CHARACTERS' LIVING CONDITIONS! THIS IS VERY DEEP STUFF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE! OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STRUGGLE AS AN IMMIGRANT! EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME SULLEN FACES, THE SAME DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS, AND THE SAME HOPELESS CYCLE! LOOK HOW THE CHARACTERS FILL THEIR TIME BY ENGAGING IN DEGENERATE PRACTICES LIKE RIOTING AND SELLING NARCOTICS! THIS ISN'T THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM KEEPS IMMIGRANTS DOWN! HOWEVER, SINCE THESE IMMIGRANTS ARE ALSO """"""LE FRENCH"""""", THEY ALSO HAVE A JOIE DE VIVRE THAT UPPERCLASS WHITE EUROPEANS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! LOOK HOW THE YOUNG MEN BREAKDANCE IN THE PROJECTS, AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIM FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! IT IS JUXTAPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GIFT WITH THE SQUALOR OF THE CHARACTERS' LIVING CONDITIONS! THIS IS VERY DEEP STUFF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS!
>>
File: violenza-donne1.png (312KB, 821x476px) Image search: [Google]
violenza-donne1.png
312KB, 821x476px
Let me know how you feel after the rape
>>
>>82793790
I reas the whole thing, OP. Made me see things in a new light.
>>
I really like La Haine.
>>
tl,dr

kys faggot
>>
Is France really that ghetto? I lived in one of the worst cities in South Florida, which is far from the worst city in America, for a while and France seems kind of soft tbqhwyf. European ghettos and gang seem laughable, especially since there arent any guns.
>>
>>82793790
DUDE A COW LMAO
>>
>>82793790
>interracial gang
THE CLASS DIVIDE IS REAL!!

FUCK DRUMPF!!!
PROLITARIAT UNITE!! VIVA L’INTERNATIONALE!!

Debout! l'âme du prolétaire
Travailleurs, groupons-nous enfin.
Debout! les damnés de la terre!
Debout! les forçats de la faim!
Pour vaincre la misère et l'ombre
Foule esclave, debout ! debout!
C'est nous le droit, c'est nous le nombre:
Nous qui n'étions rien, soyons tout:

C’est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous et demain
L’Internationale
Sera le genre humain :
>>
>>82794143
>bragging about how horrible your ghettos are
>>
File: 1490038034382.png (12KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490038034382.png
12KB, 212x238px
>>82794344
good goy ;)
>>
>>82794344
>expecting american blacks to have any semblance of human decency.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.