[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 400x342px
Would I look autistic if I bought his jacket?
>>
you look autistic anyway
>>
>>82793636
this. you would almost certainly look autistic in any jacket OP
>>
>>82793636
Stop projecting. It's an honest question
>>
The actual jacket is nice but patches for things that don't exist aren't exactly normal.
>>
>>82793734
Actullly gay as fuck. Join the military or some hiking club if you want to wear actual patches that aren't for autistic people who escape into fiction
>>
>>82793606
They're pretty cool looking jackets but unless you live in the UK they're pretty expensive.
>>
>>82793734
Eh. It depends on the patches. I doubt many people would get the references any ways
>>
>>82793779
is there an adult version of the boy scouts? serious question
I want to learn skills for shit like survival/hunting/camping and go on outings
>>
>>82793808
What makes them cheaper in the UK
>>
>>82793606

If you want the jacket just buy it, don't give two shits about what anyone else thinks.

/thread
>>
>>82793682
>this xD
>>
>>82793831
Yeah it's called the military jackass
>>
>>82793831
"mens hiking clubs" only brings up gay sex. You'd probably have to do it privately. Start your own club with close friends and shit. There is no hope for us.
>>
>>82793852
They were issued to the British Royal Air Force, so it costs more to have them imported if you don't live there.
>>
>>82793860
you don't /thread yourself, homo
>>
>>82793831
Join the boy scouts as a scout leader and go on all the trips with the troop. The parents will appreciate it.
>>
Just buy a military surplus jacket and stick a bunch of anime badges on your jacket I assure you you will stick it in your closet and never look at it again.
>>
>>82793983

You think I give two shits what you think?
>>
>>82793831
I'm wanting this too, I'd love to learn how to hunt and skin animals. My dad is a salesman that just watches TV so I don't know anything about any of this stuff.
>>
>>82794005
I live in northern New England, so thick jackets are a necessity. I'm not looking to put all the patches on it either beyond maybe a small Nostromo one, so
>>
>>82793984
My dad was one. The leaders loved camping trips as we'd just do our own thing and they'd do theirs.
>>
>>82793809
How obscure do you think Alien is? It's one of the most popular sci fi horror movies ever
>>
Would it effect the bonus situation?
>>
>>82794739
You don't know where I live man.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.