[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? https://youtu.be/9gQP4ffowCY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
Is he right?

https://youtu.be/9gQP4ffowCY
>>
>>82793079
Oh, okay. Thank you.
>>
I just watched this over the weekend. What a great movie.
>>
>>82792998
>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

Why would you listen to some asshole on Youtube when Jordan Peele straight up tells you what his movie is about?
>>
>>82792998
>the philosophy get of out
Dumb, illiterate niggers.
>>
>>82793506
This. Legitimately enjoyed how the main character got out of shit by not being a total retard and the antagonists didn't suddenly suffer frontal lobotomies.

Though I was expecting some lame "he died on the way to his home planet" twist and, again, was surprised when that didn't happen.
>>
>>82793995
The best friend had me cracking up every scene he was in. The plot was a nice straightforward cult/body horror. It was well shot and even better acted. And it turned into a revenge movie at the end out of nowhere instead of going the dour route and letting 15 Million Merits guy get lobotomized.

Definitely deserves all its praise.
>>
I was expecting a generic "racist white family" story that would be entertaining but nothing special however I love how this film takes the different approach to racism (such as the fascination of black people). This legitimately comes across as more creepy and mysterious.

I praise the film for going somewhere no other film has. I also like how the film hints about "durr racist white people" but takes another route at the end of the film.

I hope to god there isnt a shitty sequel to this. leave the film on its own
>>
>>82794366
The "liberals can be racist too" message is almost NEVER discussed in any capacity in our culture, let alone being the theme of a horror movie. I thought that came through pretty nicely. This family is target young black people (almost exclusively men) to destroy their lives but only because they regard them as the best human specimens (strong, "cool", etc.) with which to body swap.

Definitely didn't expect this level of quality--in a *horror* movie especially--from a guy who has made me laugh but I assumed was just some improv guy.
>>
>>82794533
>The "liberals can be racist too" message is almost NEVER discussed in any capacity in our culture

do you mean on 4chan? read a fucking book
>>
>>82793731
A movie is independent on the director.

Why even watch a movie and form an opinion when you can just read an interview?
>>
>>82794366
Peele's already on some other movie.
>>
>>82795031
why even watch a movie and form an opinion if you can just talk to your internet buds
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.