[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 6654645354363452.png (2MB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
6654645354363452.png
2MB, 857x1202px
>>
>>82792138
yes
>>
File: max.jpg (141KB, 1077x513px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
141KB, 1077x513px
Extremely
>>
>>82792138
Wow. This is like the only one of these stupid things that is actually pretty inarguable.
>>
>>82792138
Swap Thunder Dome and Fury Road.

Also swap Mad Max and Road Warrior.

>Thunder Dome
>Fury Road
>Mad Max
>Road Warrior

PATRICIAN'S CHOICE
>>
>>82792138
swap thunderdome and fury road
>>
2 > 1 > 3

i didn't watch the 2015 one
>>
>fury road is bad meme still going strong 2 years later
>>
>>82792138
what a wonderful philosophy you have
>>
Thunderdome>Mad Max>Fury Road>Road Warrior
>>
File: capchea.jpg (183KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
capchea.jpg
183KB, 640x360px
>>82792317
It's better than 3.

>People bitch about "muh feminism" in Fury Road
>Thunderdome literally starred a black woman running her own civilization and the community Max helps save is ran by a woman as well
>no one ever bitches about "feminist agenda" in Thunderdome
>mfw
>>
>>82792138
desu I like fury road but I thought mel gibson shouldve been in it
>>
Fury Road is objectively better than the old ones.
>>
>>82792474
I agree, I would have appreciated a cameo.

>82792438
>Thunderdome
>best

Were you dropped as a child?
>>
>>82792461
3 is basically if return of the jedi was all ewoks. It's really bad, kids beating dudes with pans etc

Road Fury isn't really as good as people say but holy fuck it's so much better than 3
>>
>>82792474
>We were going to do it with Mel and we were within reach of doing it with Mel. Then 9/11 happened and the American dollar fell against the Australian dollar. The budget ballooned. By the time we were ready for Fury Road again, Mel had all those troubles. It also definitely got to the stage where it wasn't like Unforgiven, where it plays with an older guy. It was definitely the younger guy, the same guy.
The other tragedy of 9/11.
>>
2 > 4 > 1 > > > 3
>>
2 = 4 > 1 >3

The first one is a really boring movie but 3 is just shit.
>>
>>82792461
>>82792524
Mad Max Fury Road:
>terrible cinematography
>no character development
>the "main character" says literally 3 lines
>the only interesting character sacrifices himself for the womyn we know nothing about
>unnecessary abortion scene
>filters - the movie
>fantasy-tier post-apocalypse, which looks retarded compared to the previous entries which were grounded in reality
>cannot hear a word Immortan is saying
>reddit-tier antics like "WITNESS ME"
>Valhalla is spelled with a W in the movie
>pointless CGI sandstorm that looked terrible
>obvious scenes that were meant to "pop out" for 3D viewers
>Immortan sacrifices his entire operation to acquire 4 women
>night scenes all have that terrible blue filter
I could go on...
>>
>>82792474
I liked Fury Road a great deal, but absolutely. It's really good at being one long action sequence, but it doesn't have a "balance" like Road Warrior does, and therefore isn't as good. RW's pacing was perfect.

And I don't like how Miller retconned Mad Max into being "lol it's just a bunch of myths, there's no real timeline!"
Bullshit. Fucking bullshit. RW very clearly was heavily tied with the events that happened in MM1. Same car, same outfit, same gun, has a knee brace because of the injury he received in MM1, you can see how many of the marauders used to be from the police force, etc. There is NOTHING to indicate that mad max is just a mythical character that becomes the protagonist for various fairy tales like he's King Arthur or something. That was just retcon bullshit so he could dispense entirely with any sort of coherent backstory for Fury Road.
>>
>>82792670
You sound like the kind of person who watches a movie to focus on the negatives.

It must suck not being able to enjoy anything.
>>
>>82792524
Fury Road is objectively better than Thunderdome.
>>
>>82792805
>I like bad movies because I dunno lol
>>
Mad Max is a great film series to see it's evolution.

Mad Max lays the ground work for who Max is and why he became like he is. It's low budget and gruesome

Road Warrior is the quintessential Mad Max film. Fast cars, high octane violence, weird Australians.

Thunder dome is what happens when big budget Hollywood steps in. Pop stars and musical numbers

Fury Road is a generic modern day big budget action film. Large explosions, muh string women, grotesque overt characters
>>
>>82792524
t. pleb. Fury road was made for the /v/eddit crowd
>>
>>82792227
plebs and normal people is redundant
>>
>>82792227
>plebs AND normal people

spotted the pleb
>>
File: postapocalyptic.jpg (369KB, 849x1590px) Image search: [Google]
postapocalyptic.jpg
369KB, 849x1590px
>>82792138
No
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.