[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a comedian, not a journalist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: john-oliver-.jpg (38KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-.jpg
38KB, 480x540px
He's a comedian, not a journalist.
>>
He's a preacher.
>>
I want to punch him
>>
>>82791604

Comedians are often more insightful than journalists.
>>
he's current year.
>>
>>82791604
Yeah but the left treat him as such so it's fun to make fun of him considering the only good work he has done was on community
>>
>>82791604
they're both equally laughable.
>>
>>82791604
You have to be funny to be a comedian.
>>
>>82791648
>this opinion
>redditspacing
>>
>>82791604
>tfw I'm a shitposter, so any retarded thing I say I can just claim I was pretending to be retarded
Lel
>>
>>82791648
I'd bash you for this but frankly, the (((journalists))) are just saying what they are PAID to say now. Pretty gross. Our entire system is a wreck thanks to certain people with their proclivity for pushing narratives.
>>
File: johnolivertrump.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
johnolivertrump.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>...but our main story tonight is—you guessed it—Donald Trump
>*audience moans*
>I know, I know! We're all tired of hearing about him. It's like that friend who won't stop telling you that you should see Hamilton
>*audience laughs*
>'Bro! It's like... so amazing! You have to see it! I can't believe you haven't seen it!'
>*audience is cackling*
>*John cracks a quick smile*
>It really is a great play though, great play
>But seriously, we do have a good reason to focus on Trump tonight.
>You see, two days ago Trump met with Raimonds Vējonis, the president of Latvia
>A country you care so little about, you didn't even realize that this isn't a picture of Latvia, it's Casey Affleck being raped to death by Amy Schumer and Emma Watson!
>*audience is howling, shrieking, moaning with laughter, becoming so loud that the audio is clipping*
>Alright take the picture down! Take it down! It's horrendous! That's enough!
>*audience is rushing the stage as an unstoppable mob consciousness, tearing the set apart and screaming with laughter*
>THAT'S OUR SHOW TONIGHT, THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE'RE OFF NEXT WEEK BUT WE'LL BE BACK THE SUNDAY AFTER THAT! BYE, EVERYONE!
>>
>>82791604
He underperforms at both
>>
>>82791604
then why isn't he funny
>>
He's the straight man in a comedy duo, but he's missing the funny partner.

Admit I'm right and you just nodded respectfully.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.