[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could captain america beat him? Or would he mutilate captain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Yondu_and_Arrow.png (4MB, 2136x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yondu_and_Arrow.png
4MB, 2136x1080px
Could captain america beat him?

Or would he mutilate captain america in a couple of seconds?
>>
It's going to be pretty fucking lame when they have to start merging all of these movies together. I don't care about the comics but from a writing standpoint I don't know how you connect a movie series like Guardians of the Galaxy to the Avengers without fucking it up and just having someone you like in these movies feel like sidekicks.

To your question OP I'm sure they would just make Captain deflect it with his shield.
>>
why did he need the fin if he controlled the arrow with his heart?
>>
>>82790576
Dude. Just everyone gets a quip per minute. With like 30 characters, you can easily fill 3 hours of run time.
>>
>>82790460
Go back to redddit!
>>
>>82790576
Everybody said this about the first Avengers as well. It's part of the appeal
>>
Yondu's arrow is seriously OP, but cap would have one chance to block it with his shield and he would somehow pull it off in the nick of time (as always), breaking the arrow.
>>
File: CivilWar_zps05aaa092.png (761KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
CivilWar_zps05aaa092.png
761KB, 800x490px
>>82790576
That's one of the major points for Marvel Cosmic in the books which the MCU is going to completely miss the point with.

Let's put this in perspective: much like in the comics, while everyone was squabbling on Earth about unsanctioned heroics, somewhere in the cosmos, a group of individuals were trying to save the universe from destruction.

When Nova comes to ask for help, he sees this shit happening when planets have already been wiped out because Earth is too negligent to deal with anything other than themselves.

Unfortunately, MCU has no Dick Rider telling everyone else that they are dick riders so everyone is just going to quip all day.
>>
I wonder if they will weaken Draxx and Glamora etc to be at Captain America level..
>>
>>82790460
He would beat captain america juat because he is faster, but if captain america manages to be stealthy he can easily incapacitate him. By the way, GOTG 2 is shit, the jokes are Suicide Squad level.
>>
>>82791602
why is earth responsible for safeguarding the entire galaxy? when there are countless entities out there that could snuff all of earth in an instant if they felt like it? fucken' thanos destroyed like half the universe at some point.
>>
>>82791602
how can anyone over the age of 12 stomach these comics? that's the ugliest fucking shit i have ever seen
>>
Outside of Ender's Game, what are some movies where Terrans are not the one getting invaded, but the one being the threat?

I love SG for that. How Earth becomes a major force in the universe,
>>
>>82792266
Because we wuz kangz
>>
>>82792266
>why is earth responsible for safeguarding the entire galaxy?
Earth is Space America
>>
>>82792685
>>
>>82791123
The fit uses his heart not his brain. It's just on top of his head because it's the highest point of his body from which to transmit a signal to the arrow.
>>
>>82791602
>Its another "boo hoo we humans are the worse :(" episode
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.