[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jqg.jpg (174KB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
jqg.jpg
174KB, 940x528px
3 episodes left, how is Lindelloaf gonna finish this one?
>>
everyone who disappeared comes back in the spots where they left, laurie dies from suddenly going from zero months to 4 months pregnant (or lindelof forgot about this completely and we're left to think a fetus suddenly splats on the floor in the gynecologist's office), nora gets sent into the future a silly amount of time and dramatic music plays when she learns she missed her kids again.

or kevin was dead the whole time and the entire series has been in his head.
>>
I hope with shitty enough writing to penetrate the veil of self-congratulatory pseudo-intelligence the audience feels from watching this hackneyed crap so they finally realize how far up Lindelof's ass they have been this whole time and feel a sense of shame for inhaling his farts so deeply for so long.
>>
>>82787791
lion sex
>>
it's going to be another bullshit ending like lost. anyone who thinks otherwise is either 13 years old or a complete moron
>>
Please end decently. I'm not expecting a huge plot twist or the best television moment of all time but just something acceptable.
Please.
>>
Nothing
>>
>just finished season 1 and enjoyed it
>start watching season 2
>it's suddenly a nigger show
>"did your mom fuck a black dude" joke in the first episode
>every shot of the cop's family have one of the white females carrying around the nigger baby
>obviously setting up for the cop's daughter to get blacked by the son of the newly introduced black family

why do jews and cucks have to ruin literally everything?
>>
>>82791721
found the sensitive faggot, it's a shame you can't appreciate kino because you are so easily triggered
>>
>>82791721

That's just what (((they))) do. I really hated season 2 for the same reason senpai. The first season was great though. The last episode of season 2 is okay as well, not too many niggers in that one.
>>
It doesn't matter, David doesn't have the secrets to the universe like everyone thought he did
>>
>>82791721
here's a spoiler for you, t_d/pol/tard, literally nothing happens to anybody in Kevin's family. Nobody gets "blacked". Only person that does is Laurie, but fuck Laurie, she's a bitch. Also, I hope you're ready to never see Jill again after the second season.
>>
Lindelof wrote this? Why do people watch it? He's a hack
>>
>>82793143

He's a hack yet he produced 2 seasons of pure kino?
>>
>>82789694
Are you me?
>>
>>82787791
All the mysterious crap in this show is being ignored this season.

WTF was wayne doing?

Why was kevin an international assassin?

Why did Kevin not die?

Did Kevin have sex with his daughter's friend?

WTF was that prehistoric shit?

Where did the departed go?

Why didn't they take Nora?

Why is nora fucked up even though she hugged wayne?

Why did Liv Tyler have sex with Kevin's son?

Why was Evee killed by a drone?

Why the fuck did they move to fucking miracle?

What was the point of the raptre church at the beginning of this season?

What did the guilty remnant even do?

What was the coffin shit at the end of season 1?

etc etc etc
>>
>>82791918

>das raycis

gas yourself fag
>>
>>82793894
You must be fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1463649287815.jpg (111KB, 433x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463649287815.jpg
111KB, 433x700px
>>82793941
It is racist to not expect black people to live in Texas in a fictional show with its second season set in Texas, you fucking mongoloid. You probably don't even go outside, so why am I bothering.

t. someone who lived in Texas for 12 years
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.