[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Call Saul Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 37

File: 1494740931777.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1494740931777.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
Tomorrow is too far away
>>
>>82786901
What disgusts me is the casual shag she wants. To her, Saul is just means for entertainment.
>>
And Saul nearly kills his brother for this pussy. what a numale.
>>
How slow will it go?
>>
>>82786901
Bcs feels so dreamy compared to breaking bad. It's the comfiest thing on tv right now
>>
>>82787165
It's not slow, its just that the plebs want it to be a show that it isnt, and consider every episode where jimmy isnt saul during breaking bad to be an episode where nothing happens
>>
>>82787113
How in the name of christ fuck did you reach that conclusion!

What you've done is the exact equivalent of reading The Great Gatsby, and walking away believing that F. Scott likes rich people. Or watching Twin Peaks believing it's a critical look of nuclear deterrence theory.
>>
>Superfluous but erotic shot of Kim's feet slipping into a pair of heels
>10 minute scene of Mike working on an innocuous-looking arts and crafts project but it turns out to be a Mexican-seeking missile in the next episode
Place your bets on which is more likely
>>
>its a mike spends 20 minutes polishing his shoes and then phones gus to say "okay fine I'll work for you bye bye" and that's it episode
>>
Is it any coincidence that the one episode without Mike was the best in the series?
>>
File: Kim1.webm (508KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kim1.webm
508KB, 1280x720px
Will Saul protect her smile?
>>
>>82787384
But the other best episode was a Mike only episode???
>>
>>82787298
vince-directed episodes are over so more kim foot shots are unlikely
i'd put my bets on mike. he's gonna have to make up for missing a whole episode
>>
It's a Mike spends 45 minutes cutting his toe nail episodes while the Godfather plays in the background.
>>
>>82787438
So they're gonna start with a time skip? The hearing isn't over.
>>
>>82787508
How do you know this
>>
>it's a Mike spends 40 minutes taking a massive dump while reading Handyman magazine.
>>
>>82787638
I was one of the extras.
>>
>people calling him Saul
Barking Bad is over, he's Jimmy now!
>>
>>82787699
Hugh?
>>
>>82787425
And it wrapped up mikes arc fine. His story is over
>>
>>82787760
I didn't get a name.
>>
If you were Chuck, how would you get back at Jimmy?

I'd send the tape to Mesa Verde and maybe some local news outlets so that there is a big shit storm about how Kim acquired Mesa Verde as a client, causing them to drop her and Kim to drop Jimmy in favor of that sweet Hamlin thundercock
>>
>>82787927
i would wine and dine kim and cuckold him
>>
>>82787927
By literally having sex with Kim. There's no way he can ever recover from being eternally btfo in court, so this is the only means of out-cucking Jimmy he has left.
>>
>>82787927
That would only make him look crazier.
>>
>>82787794
No it isn't. He's still not doing investigations or dirty work. He hasn't met his "guys" or lydia. You have more brussel sprouts on your plate,sugar pie.
>>
File: 1216_Clock.jpg (289KB, 2000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1216_Clock.jpg
289KB, 2000x1080px
anyone else catch this?
>>
>>82788204
bravo vince
>>
File: bravo_vince_001.jpg (35KB, 1000x200px) Image search: [Google]
bravo_vince_001.jpg
35KB, 1000x200px
>>82788204
>>
This show needs more Don Eladio. Easily the dorkiest drug lord I have ever seen.
>>
>>82788609
How many drug lords have you seen?
>>
>>82788204
I noticed that Chuck's excuse for the power being out in the cold-open of last episode was that someone mixed up 2 similar addresses
>>
File: ClCZ2OLXIAAImqs.jpg (134KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ClCZ2OLXIAAImqs.jpg
134KB, 1200x800px
Rhea of sunshine
>>
>>82788787
12. 13 if you count that pharm rep
>>
hype for 2nite

how y'all fixin' to enjoy it

i hope it's more lawyer shit and not more Mike shit

>get off work, go do a bit of shopping
>get home about ~2 hours 'til
>eat some dinner, maybe fried chicken or a sandwich
>do a little work out
>roll up a blunt
>enjoy the kino
>>
>>82789157
>be neet
>get up at 5am and launch the download of the episode
>eat breakfast before BCS
>shitpost the rest of the day
>>
File: 1398048873903.png (472KB, 706x543px) Image search: [Google]
1398048873903.png
472KB, 706x543px
>back to Mike and the spics plot this week

I just want this show to be all about Jimmy
>>
There better be a full fucking season of McGill as Goodman
>>
File: 1468835532881.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1468835532881.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>82789157
>roll up a blunt
>>
>>82787183
This. And Breaking Bad was pretty comfy.
>>
>>82789431
>it's a pinkman is on a drug binge and crazy while white deals with covering his tracks episode
>>
File: IMG_4570.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4570.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>82789429
Think we need to start genociding alabamans
>>
File: Chuck.jpg (122KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.jpg
122KB, 900x600px
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: Bump bump bump.webm (626KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Bump bump bump.webm
626KB, 720x404px
>>82789622
he won't
>>
>>82787230
if breaking bad didnt exist nobody would give a single fuck about this show
>>
>>82789785
And if Star Wars didn't exist, nobody would care about Disney Wars.
>>
>>82789785
Which sucks because this is superior.
>>
>>82789785
if breaking bad didn't exist this show wouldn't exist
>>
>>82789785
That's mostly indicative of braindead audiences and networks that refuse to take risks
>>
>>82789785
>if the original show didn't exist no one would care about the spin-off

That's some top notch public school logic right there
>>
>>82789785
if breaking bad didn't exists, this would be breaking bad
>>
>>82788192
>He hasn't met his "guys" or lydia.
Good to hear Laura Fraser might actually get some work.
>>
>>82790093
post i replied to said it was somehow the audiences fault for expecting more breaking bad from a breaking bad spin-off
>>
>>82789785
Im 100% positive people would still watch it. It's a slow burn much like the first season of breaking bad was. It's only getting better, much like breaking bad was. It would have been fine. Maybe it wouldnt get the attention and memeing BB got, but it still would have been watched.
>>
>>82790141
You're not a stoic, are you?
>>
>>82790266
>Maybe it wouldnt get the attention and memeing BB got
I thought BB had none of that until the last season?
>>
>>82787395
Thanks I wanted that webm so much.

-

Will we get cucked this episode with shitty drug stuff only normies care about?

There seem to be like 90% of that in the trailer and 10% howard/chuck. That'd be sad.
>>
>>82787298
I'd bet on #2.

If I lose, I win, really. We all win
>>
>>82788952
I love her so much
...It will just hurt more, won't it?
>>
>>82789785
derp derp
of course it started because of the brba fanbase watched it, but it's a good show on its own

and lawyer shows can be fun, crooked lawyer is just some added touch.

hell after last episode I kinda wanted to look up for some lawyer shows because it was so fucking good.
>>
>>82787745
he's saul next episode, promo confirms it
>>
>>82789785
if they took out all the breaking bad cameos this show would be even better desu
>>
File: lel.jpg (25KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
25KB, 292x245px
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

SAUL DIES IN THE NEXT EPISODE

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
>>
>>82791624
you shouldn't have told me, man. that's cold.
>>
>>82791512
Yes that is the idea
>>
>>82791581
The best part about BCS is that it's relatively realistic when it comes to the life of a lawyer. Far more so than Suits for example.
>>
>>82788204
Thought it was pretty hack desu.

Bravo, Vince.
>>
I cant wait until Kim gets whited by Howard
>>
>>82788826
I like that because earlier it implied that Chuck just knew his brother very well, therefore seeing through Jimmy's set up.
But instead it was just reminiscent of something he did himself.
>>
File: Comeonnow.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
Comeonnow.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
After working as a lawyer for so long and prepping for this hearing would Chuck have really had such a convenient outburst?
>>
File: 1494793100223.png (401KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494793100223.png
401KB, 577x577px
>>82793476
B-BUT MUH FACULTIES!
>>
>>82791891
According to TV being a lawyer is all about grilling the witness until they have an emotional outburst and accidentally incriminate themselves. Up until last episode BCS avoided that trope
>>
>>82793597
I hate this trope, where convoluted, proofless cases end with conviction because either the investigator or the prosecutor make the guy incriminate himself. I dont know whats worse, grilling or the kind of "Im so smart so Im going to use the killers' personality against him and make him admit it!" stuff that criminal minds does every other episode.
>>
>>82793476
In case you missed it, Chuck is crazy.
Chuck has been crazy for years.

Crazy people tends to do crazy things.
And now he has been shown as crazy in front of everyone, his partner, his collegues/friends from the bar, his ex wife whom he still has feelings for, and his brother did it all. The brother he has tried to stop from being a lawyer for years as well.

A sane person might go batshit... And Chuck was already crazy to begin with.
And not just crazy, but also stupid about everything linked to Jimmy. Chuck might have been smart and a good lawyer, but he was always retarded when it came to Jimmy.

He would rather give up on a 7 digit lawsuit case, than just give a trial run to Jimmy as a lawyer...

And we don't know his thoughts either, but maybe he realized a lot in these instant, because he saw that the battery was there and didn't feel anything...
His first reflex was to call fake and all, but then his own lawyer talked about him having a mental illness, being schizo... Just made him flip.
In context and with the established characters/interactions, this seemed reasonable to me.
>>
>>82793476
he had just gotten concrete evidence that his condition was all in his head, I can buy that he would be shaken up enough to go into that rant
>>
>>82794415
Thanks Anon these are good points
>>
>>82787131
>being this autistic

He did it to get back at Chuck for repeatedly fucking him over, she was just an excuse. He also did it because he just loves doing illegal shit, that's a pretty big part of his character.
>>
>>82787395
oh gosh
>>
>>82794415
He definitely has a psychosomatic illness that's being enabled and worsened by everyone around him instead of treated. He doesn't seem crazy besides that, though. He's just an autist who cares too much about THE LAW. He hates Jimmy because Jimmy shits all over him all the time while also shitting all over THE LAW. If you believe what he believes, it's pretty reasonable to try to keep Jimmy from being a lawyer, incredibly duchy though it is to do that to your brother.

They did a pretty good job justifying the outburst by freaking him out, but it was still pretty cringy.
>>
>>82793037
>not Hueled
Shit taste, tiny dic
>>
>>82787292
>Twin Peaks it's a critical look of nuclear deterrence theory.
kek
>>
>>82793597
IMO it worked in BCS because Chuck didn't really incriminate himself, he just showed that he's crazy. It makes more sense when it's someone who is genuinely crazy and has been mentally unstable for years is having the outburst than when a normie is. Also he was already proved crazy when he couldn't notice the battery in his pocket, the outburst was just extra.
>>
>>82787183
>>82789431
This. Breaking Bad transported me to a place/world. It almost took me out of reality and into that drug world in Albuquerque. Better Call Saul gives me a feeling, almost like you're dreaming of the past. It's not quite like I'm in the world, but feel it's like a nostalgic dream of the past.

>>82787974
made me kek
>>82788204
what the kek have the reddit detectives found this? MODS
>>
I MISS KIM SO MUCH
I hope there's not so much spic time in the episode that Kim is absent.
>>
>>82793476
No, it was sloppy writing. But it's just a show and a lot of the stuff that happens in the BrBa universe doesn't make any sense.
>>
What I really loved about Chuck's outburst was how he mentioned all these things which we know about
>the billboard publicity stunt he orchestrated
>the chicago sunroof incident that almost made Jimmy a registered sex offender
>the allegation that Jimmy had been skimming money off the top of his father's business
and which we know are all true, but he brings them up all at once without any background or context, so it comes across as completely mad. If he spent a while explaining the circumstance of each con or misdeed, he might be able to present a strong witness statement, but they way he just rants on and on, even imitating his parent's voice at one point "Not OUR Jimmy!" he comes across totally unhinged and it's beautiful. The Judges rightly would think Ho-ley Fuck what is he talking about?
>>
>>82795774
I knew he was fucked the second he said "he orchestrated it!" sounds like 9/11truth.com shit
>>
>>82795774
>he comes across totally unhinged and it's beautiful. The Judges rightly would think Ho-ley Fuck what is he talking about?

that look they give him was very sad.
and Rebecca barely holding out tears, Howard trying to keep composure but close his eyes and look at the floor...
Brutal.
>>
how much longer must we wait?
>>
>>82786901
>kim implies that hamlin is only in charge of the firm due to nepotism
That was pretty underplayed, poor hamlin
>>
File: HERE WE GO.png (517KB, 995x619px) Image search: [Google]
HERE WE GO.png
517KB, 995x619px
YOU TAPED ME?!
>>
>>82796308
>missing it that badly
you serious?
She didn't imply that at all.
She implied this was a bullshit reason that made no sense.
>>
>>82796160

The camera shot was slightly wonky too when it zoomed in, I'm sure that has a name
>>
>>82796388
The point is it makes Hamlin look really bad, whether that's nepotism or him just bullshitting on the stand
>>
krazy 8s gonna be choked by nacho next episode

krazy 8 also hired Jesse before this episode

Krazy 8 is also a snitch, so he may interact with DEA/ APD may show his DEA connections soon
>>
Is there any possibility this show won't be picked up for a fourth season?
>>
File: 1456507763955.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456507763955.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>Chuck explains that every device through which current flows triggers him
>Huell plants a simple battery on him
But a battery without a load doesn't have any current flowing?
Rustled with my jimmies quite a bit tbqhf
>>
>>82796240
I don't know (UK resident) but it's normally up when I wake up on Tuesday so under 12 hours
>>
>>82796522
my biggest fiear is that we get more of Episode 5 ( lawyer stuff ) and BrBa ADHD fanbase drops it because not enuff splosuns! and then the show is cancelled.

But the ratings are pretty consistent even with Breaking Bad ( beside the last season ) and probably cost less money to make, so I'd say so far its looking good!
>>
>>82796540
the main take away from this is:
>Chuck states he has a severe reaction to batteries. He mention the 'anything with a current' as a general shorthand for any electronic device.
>A working, fully charged battery was placed on him. He failed to notice/be affected.

He could have just called it out for not having one but was too bamboozled to have a rational response to it.
>>
Friendly reminder that Jimmy ends up alone and miserable while Chuck will at worst be remembered as an honorable man and a great lawyer that unfortunately succumbed to a mental disease.

15th of May 2017 will be remembered as the day Chuck the Bull would make Slippin' Jimmy dance to the sound of his tunes all the way to his demise years later.
>>
>>82796852
this.
Chuck is crazy, it's psychosomatic, i.e. his mind makes his body feel things/react in certain ways for no reason aside from his mind tells it to.

It's in his head. If you were to show a dead electronic device he'd still feel the pain ( because dead or not there's no current that makes him feel pain its in his head ); The reason he "knew" that Jimmy's cellphone had no battery is because he didn't feel anything so his mind told him "Well, you didn't feel anything so it's not a charged phone!"

This all was done for shock for the viewers but Jimmy could just s well have had a charged phone, and Chuck still wouldn't have felt it... THe battery thing was just for the viewers really. It was done a bit poorly so it's a bit of a plot hole, but it was just for more shock I guess.

But it's not a huge plot hole anyway, one could argue that Chuck was, at this point, unhinged enough that his mind didn't stop to think "Wait, battery don't have current flowing unless they're powering something!", it just went straight to "Electricity bad! I'm hurt!".

If you look at when Jimmy show him the phone, Chuck makes a face like he's hurting, but stop almost right away. It's like he went real quick through "Wait I wasn't hurting before so it's probably not charged", right? But then why did he make that face? Was it hurting or not?

His condition is a mental one and obviously he doesn't behave sanely, or, well, he wouldn't be insane.

I'm curious as to what his reaction would've been if Jimmy's cell had been full charged with battery.
-Phone nearby for an hour, no reaction.
-Phone exposed, small reaction
-Reaction dropped instantly, figure phone has no battery because it doesn'T hurt badly
-Opens it, battery - So why didn't it hurt?

Chuck's mind would probably retcon it to the phone hurting him but he assumed it was the exit signs or something.
>>
>>82796930
Yes anon crazy people are all remembered for who they were before they went crazy right?

Like Ted kaczynski, you know, the mathematician?
>>
>>82796930
Did you miss the show or something? And BrBa?

Jimmy becomes a lawyer for many years after that, and then an employee at cinnabon thingy.

Chuck is probably committed (maybe against his will) or dead.
>>
>>82797241
Do you even know who that is? He didn't go crazy, he committed a bunch of terrorist attacks based on his well thought out criticism of industrial society. Him being remembered as the unabomber has to do with the fact that mathematics is not a science of popular interest and his works being removed from libraries after his imprisonment.
>>
File: 1430264489633.png (686KB, 838x887px) Image search: [Google]
1430264489633.png
686KB, 838x887px
>>82797365
do you think Kim is dead in Breaking Bad?
>>
I rewatched breaking bad to see how saul acts
he's kind of a wuss there

anyway, how do you think the show will handle the time we reach brba

or do we not reach that at all?

i'd be a little disappointed if they just stop 1 month before saul meets walt and jesse

i really want to see them try represent the brba timeline from a different perspective, though it may not be easy
>>
>>82797376
You're missing the point, which is :
People are remembered for the last big thing they've done. Not for the things they've done before that.

10 years from now if Howard thinks about Chuck he'll think about how sad it was that he went crazy, that fit in court, and all that, before thinking about some case he lawyered to success.

Even when he thinks about the good moments it'll always be tainted because it'll make the end more painful.

It's the same with death of a friend, a breakup, stuff like that. You think of the last thing that happened ( i.e. the bad one ) and even when you think of one before that, it just makes the bad one even more painful.

Hell think about his ex wife.
She came in as support and a friend and all, then she saw that... She'll leave again for another tour and shit and will have a terrible image of Chuck now, when she thinks of him she'll have pity for him. Which is about the worse one can have for someone he loves/loved.
>>
>>82797508
saul seems a little soulless in brba, she might have been dead by the time he meets walt

but francesca is still there, maybe kim just left
>>
>>82797508
>at first I thought your animu was laughing, thought you were attacking me for what I said about chuck

I... I'd rather not think about it.
I think Kim is invincible. An immortal angel sent from heavens to better Jimmy's life. And ours.

When she's inevitably killed off because she learned something highly criminal about Jimmy, I'll build my headcannon about her returning to heavens because Jimmy didn't prove deserving of her love&support
>>
>>82797575

I think it'll end way before Saul meets Walt and Jesse. He'll be Saul Goodman, the guy we know from Breaking Bad but I don't think there's a legitimate storytelling reason to tie it closely to Breaking Bad.
>>
>>82797723
but saul ends up getting his new passport and he talks to walt just before he leaves for his new life - remember the passport guy with the red car

+ they give us flash forwards in black and white of his new life

i mean it makes sense we see the last of saul goodman before he becomes a fast food worker (forgot his new new name)
>>
>>82797590
Do you have a bad break-up behind you or something? Because that's an oversimplification and simply not true. We don't remember people for the last things they've done and memories aren't tainted. We remember individual moments based on our current situation that are arranged in a network with other moments. One such network can be the concept of a person we know or have known (could also be an object that unites these instances, a song playing in the background of each, a mood, a phrase, etc) and relative to our current situation and the relevant network we could remember the good moments in a negative light, the bad ones in a positive light, see them for what they are, perceive them as a wholeness or whatever way else. Fuck off with your reductionist folk psychology bullshit!
>>
>>82797575
>I rewatched breaking bad to see how saul acts. he's kind of a wuss there

I know right, he doesn't hold his own against these hitmen and druglords and shit, if I was a lawyer I'll shove them against the wall and tell them what's what.

...He's just a lawyer. A crooked lawyer who don't give a fuck about justice/laws, but still a laywer. He frequently deals with people who have (personally or not) killed dozens. How do you think he should act...

And about
>i'd be a little disappointed if they just stop 1 month before saul meets walt and jesse

In BrBa Jesse already know who Saul is. When Walt needs a lawyer Jesse brings him to Saul and tell him he need a "Criminal" lawyer, not a criminal lawyer.

He knows full well who Saul is. So he met her before BrBa. It's very likely he'll be in BCS at some point.
>>
>>82794798

Nah it was too well acted to be cringy
>>
i like the show but mike is such a marysue
>>
>>82797575
I have no desire to see Breaking Bad scenes from Saul's POV
>>
>>82797853

We already saw everything we needed to see in Breaking Bad

Walt's actions are what forced Saul to flee and assume a new identity
>>
>>82798042
that's not what i mean

but surely, we can see some scenes from what saul was doing when he wasn't in his office or talking to his clients

there is some chance it will be necessary since saul and walt meet in the basement of the passport guy as i mentioned earlier
>>82798072
yeah but are they just going to do a "fast forward 3 months saul has a new identity and that's all from us"
>>
Why does Jimmy wants to become Saul so badly and interact every day with the scum of society?
>>
>>82796852

doctor proved that chuck is insane in season one
She activated an electronic device without him noticing it.
Of course it's just a mental disease, there is no such thing as electric allergy.
>>
>>82798130
>there is some chance it will be necessary since saul and walt meet in the basement of the passport guy as i mentioned earlier
There is the possibility this could happen but only in a way that serves the plot of BCS. Like if he secretly contacted Kim before the Vacuum man took him away, in order to help her find him in his new life?
>>
>>82798156
Saul Goodman was not a happy man
>>
>>82798156

It's not about him wanting to become Saul. It's just that he's a conman by nature, he can't escape it. He loves the adrenaline rush of conning someone, sticking it up to the man. He loves the attention, he's a showman.

He just can't change himself. In that way he's somewhat similar to Walt, they both love the "game". Walt just took it to the absolute extremes. Jimmy still has a moral compass, it's fickle, but he has still some borders he won't cross. Like killing people.
>>
File: unabombercitation.png (166KB, 548x712px) Image search: [Google]
unabombercitation.png
166KB, 548x712px
>>82797241
>Like Ted kaczynski, you know, the mathematician?

Kaczynski's papers are still cited.
>>
>>82799257
>better known for other work
lol
>>
>>82799257
Ha! Is this real?
>>
>>82787927
kill myself to make him feel bad
>>
>>82799958
Ah classic Trudeau
>>
>>82799951
yeah
https://arxiv.org/pdf/math/0511366v2.pdf
>>
Better Rim Kim
>>
>>82797869
>We don't remember people for the last things they've done and memories aren't tainted.
if a man builds a thousand bridges...

also, memories are absolutely tainted by the end of an experience. it's a very well-known and easily demonstrated error in our memory. it's why if you want a patient to come back for a second colonoscopy, you after the procedure is done make him just lie there with the tube up his ass for ages for absolutely no medical reason, because ending the episode on that note will form a less negative memory than ending it on the MOST painful and uncomfortable note where you'd normally end it.

for a less abstract example, imagine your enjoyment of mass effect 3 right up to the ending, then right after the ending. the horrible ending taints the entire (positive) experience that came before it. or, for a hypothetical one, imagine american beauty if they had gone with the original ending instead, where it drags on into a trial where the kids are found guilty of his murder. completely changes the entire movie.

I could keep making examples for pages upon pages.

point is, you're a moron.
>>
File: bravo.jpg (522KB, 2099x3000px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
522KB, 2099x3000px
>>82801312
god yes
>>
>>82796540
He throws the battery on the ground like it's made of fucking acid. He shouldn't have been bothered by the battery if what he stated was true.
>>
>>82801619
I'm not a moron, I'm a psychologist and that is the only reason I'm even getting mad at you for spouting this kind of nonsense. Memories are not entities. I won't say you're a moron but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Read up on this shit or stop talking about with your yokel wisdoms and halftruths.
>>
>>82789785
this show is better than fargo anyway
>>
>>82789680
fucking kek

kino webm my man
>>
>>82789785
I'm actually super jealous of my friend who has never seen breaking bad and is watching Saul first.
>>
>>82791581
"Shark" my man. James Woods. QT daughter. Can't go wrong.
>>
>>82786901
Does anyone know of a live stream tonight?
>>
>>82793735
Chuck knew he was boxed in and desperately trying to make people see who Jimmy really is. Same thing he did in that one on one with Kim sans the blowout because the stakes were lower.

Think the Bar panel or Kim would be kosher with McGill moving meth for a Chilean dopelord who murdered an entire cartel throwing the mexican underworld into chaos or cavorting with notoriously unstable Heisenberg? Nay. Chuck knew was was up and he knew he was losing.
>>
>>82794996
He couldn't incriminate himself. He hadn't broken the law.
>>
>>82797893
>yo they had Emilio dead to rights and this dude got him off
Looking forward to more wigger Jesse and Saul helping criminals
>>
>>82796466
Doesn't this take place a few years before Breaking Bad starts? Tuco just went away for a few years.
>>
>>82802425
suptv
>>
>>82802820
Walt gets cancer in 2008 and episode episode of BCS is in 2002, at best we are in 2003 in the show currently.
>>
>>82791706
really makes me think
>>
File: 6ac92a961a5ffdbc1cba8ae1aee76f45.png (266KB, 1058x1571px) Image search: [Google]
6ac92a961a5ffdbc1cba8ae1aee76f45.png
266KB, 1058x1571px
How long until it starts?
>>
Can anyone stream? At what time does it air?

t. Europoor
>>
>>82803109
3 bongs 50 bings
>>
>>82787183
good ol days after 9/11
>>
>>82803109
nice upskirt~
>>
>>82803205
I miss dubya.
>>
>>82803171
>>82803109
2 bongs, 35 bings
>>
>>82803643
oh yeah I'm a retard lmao
>>
>>82803687
we all miss a bong sooner or later
>>
>>82788204
VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCE!!!!!!!
>>
>>82789785
If stars didn't exist, there'd be no oceans in your eyes.
>>
>>82791698
Does it qualify as a cameo if this is a prequel intended to establish how Jimmy eventually took on the mantle of the criminal criminal defense lawyer?
>>
>>82803141
europoor too
i'll just go to bed and watch it tomorrow
>>
1 bong 38 bings
>>
File: 6.jpg (799KB, 1280x1828px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
799KB, 1280x1828px
>>82804159
>i'll just go to bed and watch it tomorrow
I wish I could do that, but I kinda need the episode right now. I have to drive my brother to the gym and then wait in the car for like an hour.
I pay my Netflix, why shouldn't I be able to download the episode a few hours before it's there?

Anyway, did it air already? The torrents are still all fakes.
>>
I still have to watch last weeks. Kim any closer to stopping Chuck?
>>
>>82805853
Oh boy, you don't even know!
I envy you.
>>
>>82805853
Watch that shit right now anon, you don't want to miss out on the absolute masterful episode before tonights
>>
What time does it come on UK Netflix?
>>
I used to think breaking bad was the goat but comparing it to this... BETTER KINO
>>
>>82797853
What if Kim ends up getting a new passport by the end of BCS?
>>
Is it on in 7 bings or in 1 bong and 7 bings?
>>
>>82806948
breddy sure we gotta wait another bong and 3 more bings
>>
File: duck.jpg (68KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
68KB, 945x531px
>>82801882
Quack, quack.
>>
>>82799257
And I'd be willing to bet that something like 98% of the times his stuff is mentioned, they also mention (sadly, or jokingly) his... other passions.
>>
NEXT TIME ON BETTER SHOUT EHRMANTROUT
>>
>>82801312
>ywn spend the rest of your life as her personal facesitting-cushion
>>
>it's a Mike spends 37 minutes staring at the back of his hands episode while listening to jazz.
>>
>>82807836
probably only the rest of her life because i'm so much younger ;-;
>>
>>82788204
Who cares? This doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>82807933
can't seem to find her dob anywhere
>>
>>82805876
>>82806142
You guys weren't kidding, wow. That battery slip was great.
>>
how long until starts? it's 8:27pm central time right now
>>
>>82808044
she's 45 at the youngest, considering she earned her bachelor's in 94
>>
>>82808230
half an hour
>>
>>82808230
30minutes from this second you chucklefuck
>>
File: tampico1.jpg (199KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
tampico1.jpg
199KB, 1800x900px
how many bravo_vince's do you think will be in this episode?
>>
>>82808044
May 12, 1972

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/rhea-seehorn.html

Has literally every celebrity. I haven't seen it ever fail, even with some dubious "celebrities" posted on /tv/.
>>
>>82808437
is continuity now "bravo vince" worthy?
>Wow Gus is a drug distributor in Better Call Saul too just like he was in Breaking Bad? BRAVO VINCE!
>>
>>82808468
>4th popular named Rhea, what?
>Have no idea who the first 3 are
>>
Stream where? brettygood always lags for me
>>
>>82802425
>>82803141
comfy stream and chat at brettygood dot com
no account required.
>>
>>82802920
Suptv gave me a virus, I wouldn't use it fyi.
>>
So is this the live thread?
>>
If Vince panders any more to footfags in this episode I'm gonna be so pissed
>>
Better Call S-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>82808873
prepare your anus
>>
>It took over 2 seasons to have an episode where something happens
>>
>I fucked Howard
What did she mean by this?
>>
Shall this be the TalkBack thread?
>>
Last episode way to many things happened. Lets really hope this show goes back to it's roots this episode and nothing happens. I really would like to see Mike take apart a toaster for AT LEAST 25 minutes. Then Kim can fill out some forms, do document review and Jimmy can go to the old folks home and read out bingo numbers. This isn't what plebs on reddit want, but true patricians such as myself are here for kino.
>>
>>82809259
>Not wanting an episode where Mike sits in his car the whole time
>>
HE'S DONE WORSE!
>>
>>82809259
There's a taco subplot. Take it with a grain of salt.
>>
Hyped for jimmys name change
>>
slowkino in 3 minutes

are you comfy, /tv/?
>>
>Saul Goodman won't be mentioned until the very last minute of the episode
>>
Has chuck been eternally out skilled or do you think he has a worst case scenario plan?
>>
>>82809380
I hate Mike, I just want a show about Jimmy
>>
God damn Chuck's acting was emmy worthy in that scene
>>
I WILL NEVER PUT RIBS ON BURGERS
>>
chucks gonna hit back tonight. not sure how but he's not going down without a fight
>>
>>82809417
Sudoku
>>
>>82793476
I think Chuck is only as calm as he is in control, and he's gotten used to being in control because he's so smart. Even his ex-wife showing up was surprising and got to him a little but he kept it under control because he knew why Jimmy did it. The thing about the battery in his pocket is that Jimmy outsmarted him and put him to task over his fake illness, the fakeness of which he still hasn't accepted. Didn't Jimmy hide that from him when the doctor at the hospital proved it was fake? It's widely theorized that his illness is psychosomatic in response to his strained relationship with Jimmy pulling tricks like the address swap and battery, so it was all the perfect storm to put him on tilt. Someone as normally rational as him wouldn't be hiding under a space blanket alone in a dark house either, but it's a sore spot for him.
>>
>>82809430
>playing the exact same ad twice in 30 seconds
what the fuck is wrong with america
>>
>>82809408
>Jimmy that was amazing! It was..it was ALL good! S'all good, man!

Credits.
>>
I HOPE MIKE PUTS TOGETHER A JIGSAW PUZZLE FOR 33 MINUTES
>>
>picks shit off shoe in one ep
>pours shit into cup in next
BRAVO
>>
HECTOR PUT RICIN IN THE COFFEE TO KILL GUS
>>
>>82809446
Electric Sudoku is a cool name.
>>
We already Saw Chuck get BTFO what else is there?
>>
>you will never be a badass involved in the drug trade
feels bad
>>
>>82809510
Enter Saul Goodman
>>
Tonight is gonna be lit
>>
>>82809524
At least I'm a fatass involved with the meme trade.
>>
hahha another cameo. was he in the first season?
>>
how far are we from Breaking Bad and Krazy 8's death?
>>
nacho is a good character who is not used enough
>>
I miss when Far Cry was good.
>>
>>82809573
absolutely agreed
>>
>>82809569

Around 5 years.
>>
this show is too violent for me :(
>>
JUST
>>
Unnecessary
>>
ow
>>
FUCK THAT SHIT AHHHHHH
>>
alright basically 30 minutes in and nothing happened
>>
What a man.
>>
It's a Hector sews for 5 minutes episode
>>
File: 1.png (844KB, 587x790px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
844KB, 587x790px
>>82809550
>born too fat to sell drugs in an intimidating manner for the Mexican cartel
>born too skinny to appear on the hit television show My 600 Pound Life
>born just the right weight to shitpost on 4chan for fifty years and die of heart disease, having never entered a real relationship and missing hundreds if not thousands of valuable and special life experiences due to debilitating confidence issues stemming from my weight issues

dank
>>
>>82809471
>its a mike takes viagra and slowly watches his old dick get hard episode
>>
This is why we need the wall
>>
>It's a filler episode
>>
>>82809559
he's the dude walter strangled with a bike lock dingus
>>
haven't i seen that first scene already??
>>
IMAGERY
M
A
G
E
R
Y
>>
File: 1494882221997.png (328KB, 846x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494882221997.png
328KB, 846x720px
8 MINUTES IN AND LITERALLY NOTHING HAS HAPPENED
>>
>>82789785
same for seinfeld and curb. the latter is just the good parts, distilled.
>>
Wtf only 11 minutes of Nacho sewing, i need more
>>
>>82809658
Just go to /fit/ famalam. They'll hook you right up. Even if you are 300 pounds you can be normal in a year.
>>
WTF WHY DID HECTOR KILL KRAZY-8??
>>
>>82809688
i meant was he in season 1 of BCS or was that his first appearance. I can't remember
>>
>the sewing machine symbolizes nacho's discontent with his situation
>he's stuck in a monotonous haze, working with/for self-defeatingly violent thugs
>"who works for who, huh"

B
R
A
V I N C E
O
>>
>it's a Taco the Tailor episode
>>
File: biancavandamme2.jpg (586KB, 3672x2448px) Image search: [Google]
biancavandamme2.jpg
586KB, 3672x2448px
is there anywhere to watch the previous episode?

jean claude van damme's daughter in return
>>
File: 100% Percent of My Body.jpg (192KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
100% Percent of My Body.jpg
192KB, 1280x960px
I fap to that eBay commercial because it has feet and attractive girls
>>
>>82809670

depending on the background music that would actually be pretty kino
>>
C O M F Y
E P I S O D E
>>
>>82809658
Sounds like you need to B U L K U P
>>
>>82809700
false

we got a what happened last week montage.
>>
>>82809658
>fifty years
I'll consider myself lucky.
>>
>>82809731
toes up

pfffft
>>
Nacho cripples Hector this episode check enginem
>>
>>82809715
what should i do to lose weight
>>
>>82809586
>tfw Hoyt sucks ass
>>
Would you?
>>
chuck suicide
>>
>>82809785
>this episode

maybe in 3 more seasons tbqdesu
>>
>>82809786
eat baked potatoes and read stephan guyenet's book and/or blog
>>
>>82809786
Run - look up C25K

Eat less

Drink water
>>
>>82809658
>was a fat kid my whole life. nineteen now and I'll probably never be skinny because of this shitty addiction

fuck you mom
>>
Chuck kys himself
>>
fucking foot fags
>>
FEET
>>
FEEEEEET
>>
BRAVO VINCE HE IS LITERALLY OUR GUY
>>
That almost made me feel sorry for Chuck.
>>
File: 1442865881783.jpg (27KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
1442865881783.jpg
27KB, 478x361px
>yfw Chuck is literally put into a corner
>>
>It's a Kim shows of her feet episode
>>
>It's a Jimmy fucks Kim episode
>>
Dem feet
>>
DIRECTED BY TARANTINO
>>
Why isn't episode 6 showing up on my jewflix
>>
File: claimed.png (431KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
claimed.png
431KB, 1024x576px
12 MONTH SUSPENSION

J I M M Y
I
M
M
Y
>>
That footpucci
>>
CHUICIDE
>>
>>82809785
Gus manipulates Nacho to cripple Hector and kills Nacho in the process
>>
>DIRECT shot of kim's footpussy
>CENTER FRAME

thank you, vince
episode redeemed
>>
KIM'S
STINKY
SOLES
>>
VICTORY SEX
>>
feets FEETS
>>
FAN FUCKING SERVICE

BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>82809786
Read the sticky.
>>
File: 1492493486994.png (2MB, 1312x744px) Image search: [Google]
1492493486994.png
2MB, 1312x744px
>>82809786
anything fried basically. like for example fried rice is way more healthy than white rice
>>
wow feet who directed this episode tarantino????
>>
>>82809828
water is the first ingredient in mountain doo am i ok still?
>>
absolute footkino
>>
Vince is officially /ourguy/
>>
This is a trick!
>>
File: 1235234634.png (675KB, 977x741px) Image search: [Google]
1235234634.png
675KB, 977x741px
>>82787438
>>
>>82809903
Yes just keep drinking Mountain Dew.
>>
F U G C H U G
>>
Can someone post the Tarantino meme? Thanks
>>
Fuck I came so hard
>>
did i miss feet?
>>
"Not anymore he's not."

C H U C K I S A C U C K
>>
What a bitch.
>>
>Enjoy your champagne

OH FUCK SHE PUT RICIN IN THE CHAMPAGNE
>>
>>82809786
eat whole foods like veggies, fruit, greek yogurt, etc.
cut processed and junk foods from your diet
cut soda from your diet
do a bit of cardio everyday starting out and increase intensity or distance every week
>>
File: 1454197580979.png (216KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1454197580979.png
216KB, 344x315px
>Shitposting so hard I missed Kim's feet
>>
SAUL GOODMANS HERE
>>
>>82809857
He was an asshole but he was in the right really
>>
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD HYPE
>>
15 minutes, 1/4 done. Nothing has happened.

Better Meme Seme
>>
>>82809925
wtf i fucking love feet now
>>
>>82789530
jesse caused like 90% of the problems in breaking bad he was a fucking moron
>>
wow guys this really hits me kind of hard bros
you can't turn your back on your brother like that unless he straight fucked your soul mate or something gay like that
>>
There is nothing more annoying that someone showing up after the fact and passing judgement on a situation without seeing all of it.
>>
tv ads are absolute fucking garbage, how do you guys put up with this shit
>>
Basic ass white bitch Becky unable to understand this nigga trying to ruin his life
>>
>Kim shows her feet during the victory party
>Chuck has "two" feet
>Like the two brothers, Jimmy and Chuck

B R A V O V I N C E
>>
bitch, YOU left him EARLIER
>>
>>82810006

WHO WOULD PUT RIBS ON A BURGER???
>>
lmao, fuck Chuck and fuck that whore ex-wife. Trying to act morally superior when she hasn't cared about Chuck in years. What a cunt.
>>
Anyone here still team /chuck/ here?
Don't Knock Chuck!
>>
HANG ALL FOOTFAGS

NEVER PUT RIBS ON BURGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82809958
sounds easy enough. but i'm a poorfag and fast food is cheaper
>>
>>82810012
>Vince directed two shows
>Two feet
>>
File: 1494304600446.png (1MB, 540x872px) Image search: [Google]
1494304600446.png
1MB, 540x872px
sorry boys, if you want to see my feet again, you have to pay up!
>>
>>82810006
Shitpost during commercials
>>
Is Nova Scotia a good place to go if I want to hide from the entire world but still have all the modern conveniences?
>>
>>82810006
I just tell myself that at least it's not car commercials during football season

>YOU DON'T OWN ME
>>
Footfags are the new furfags
>>
>>82810006
I pause the ads and skip ahead to the show when it resumes on the rare occasion I actually watch live television.
>>
>>82810006
piss breaks, refill time, actually sitting and watching them is for chumps
>>
RIBS ON A BURGER
>>
>>82786901
there should be a new thread
>>
RIBS ON A BURGER COUNT: 4
>>
>>82810059
how much for a feet crushing video?
u cam?
>>
>>82810059
what are the odds she has a roastie?

3:1?
>>
>he puts ribs on a burger

Kys burgerfags
>>
>>82810102
Make it 5
>>
>>82809958
>hurr you just have to eat thing
>durr don't eat thing

Calories in
Calories out

stupid nigger
>>
>>82810006
>he doesn't wait a little over an hour and downIoad it

dumb fag
>>
I tried the rib burger meme yesterday and it was actually bretty gud. Good quality rib meat for fast food and the barbecue sauce was tasty too.
>>
So when is Mike going to bang his daughter-in-law
>>
>>82810042
>doesn't even rhyme

Not jammin. Not at all.
>>
>>82810075
The difference is that footfags don't constantly insert there fetish into situations when it isn't appropriate.

>>82810080
americans literally can't go seven minutes without eating
>>
>>82810055
>fast food is cheapoer

no you're just lazy.

Just buy foods in bulk, like rice, beans, oatmeal, salad mixes, etc. and learn how to prepare. You'll save money and your life in the long run.
>>
guys this propaganda is gonna make me eat ribs on a burger

fucking brainwashed
>>
there are 2 other threads up, which one do we migrate to?
>>
is that janitor the same actor as the cook that will never put ribs on a burger?
>>
>>82810102
RIBS ON A BURGER COUNT: 5
>>
>Powers Boothe dies
>HEY GUYS WE'RE PLAYING TOMBSTONE

jesus AMC. Let it breathe a little.
>>
Micky Mouse pancakes were great as a kid.
>>
>>82810131
but if you can eat a less more calories and feel full by eating vegis then why not?
>>
>Everyone pointing out the burger commercial
>No one complaining about the Cricket Wireless commercial
>>
>>82810161
not the filthycasuals spam thread
>>
LE SPINNING CAMERA MEME
>>
>>82810131
right, I'm sure the guy who lived off 1500 calories of mcdoubles everyday lived a long and prosperous life.
>>
File: OKAY.png (407KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
OKAY.png
407KB, 494x411px
go to this thread

>>82809352
>>82809352
>>82809352
>>82809352
>>
>>82810145
Can't Shuck Chuck!
>>
>group therapy
Wow...how....KAFKAESQUE

BRAVO
>>
>>82810203
Thought I was watching That 70s Show
>>
HUELL MAKE A NEW THREAD
>>
>>82810149
>oats
Is there even a downside to this food? I love oats.
>>
>>82809943
you have no idea.
>>
>>82810184
what? nooooooo

did they do his macgruber scenes first?!?
>>
>>82810191
Because idiots like you don't understand that idiots who can't keep a handle on their weight will just think they can eat all of whatever "health" food they want and lose weight.

>>82810208

The conversation is about losing weight, you can fuck off with your goal posts.
>>
>>82810242
Doesn't matter because they couldn't have gotten anything for the Deadwood movie
>>
>47 minutes of Hamlin knocking
>>
>>82810059
Is she Spiderman?
>>
>>82809786
i switched to diet soda and lost like 10 pounds in 2 months. just started doing sit-ups. i feel great. life kicked me in the balls today, and i don't feel glum like i usually would. i'm enjoying kimfeets and shitposting. keep pushing, friend.
>>
jimmy suspended .. wat :(
>>
>>82810313
>diet soda

i'd rather be fat
>>
>exwife who completely bailed on him before Chuck became mentally ill
>shaming/judging anyone for getting fed up with Chuck's mental ill and vindictive ass
Hypocritical cunt.

>>82810001
It's pretty realistic though.
>>
Chuck will suicide. Screencap this.
>>
>that prominent sound of gas hissing
House confirmed burning down.
>>
File: firefox_2017-05-15_21-26-52.png (11KB, 500x131px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-05-15_21-26-52.png
11KB, 500x131px
>>82810401
screecapped.. now what?
>>
>>82810421
Chuck will have is licence revoked
>>
>>82810401
>>82809446
>>
Chuck knows the inverse square law but he thinks a battery is active current. If batteries hurt him, then so would anything electronic even when turned off. Has he ever seen a capacitor?
>>
>>82810477
Chuck is a nutjob
>>
HOL UP Kim is doing shit with her feet again, double pigeon toe or something. Working those shits the fuck out

Also link to a new fucking thread. Not from me, one of you do it. Faggits.
>>
>>82810349
it's a transition thing, not a permanent thing. after a month you'll rather just have tea.
>>
BETTER CALL MIKE
>>
File: Heul Bullshit.gif (2MB, 799x450px) Image search: [Google]
Heul Bullshit.gif
2MB, 799x450px
My Prediction
>We finish this season with Jimmy and Kim split, Chuck pissing off Jimmy so much that he says fuck it and changes his name legally
>Season 1-3 regulars like Chuck, Hamlin and Kim don't get renewed, more BB regulars like Jessie, Mike and Gomez will appear in Season 4 and Bill Burr
>All of Season 4 will be the fun "Saul Goodman: Wacky Stripmall Lawyer" we all thought the show will be
>David Cross guest star recurring role so Reddit that it will have to happen
>Season 5 will continue the Stripmall Lawyer show, but intercut with Jimmy McGill returning from exile to defend the not-so-dead Walter White, post-BB
>>
So that explains the Tampico commercial Walt mentioned.
>>
>>82810343
Yeah, feels. This is starting to remind me of my days as a desperate salesman. I'm gonna go pour another drink.
>>
KIMO
>>
FEEEEEEEEET
>>
>all that blatant Kim footpussy
bravo vince
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.