[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come she can fly the millennium falcon, though?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

How come she can fly the millennium falcon, though?
>>
>>82786334
DUDE THE FORCE
JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO
>>
>>82786334
Shut up NERD
>>
Knows her way around a spaceship and has Skywalker pilot genetics probably.
>>
>>82786334
because we are stronk wimin now anon, thats why
>>
She just bypassed the character development bro, don't think about it too much
>>
>>82786449
>Knows her way around a spaceship
I spend a lot of time in a scrapyard, so I'm probably a pretty good driver. I mean I never tried, but surely.
>>
she can do anything and episode 8 is going to be another soft remake I hope you all keep feeding (((disney)))
>>
>>82786535
Nu-trilogy is so cringy I cen't even watch it at home without being embarassed for everyone involved. I'll just fastforward through it.
>>
>>82786530
Inside the walker she lived in she apparently had a flight simulator and she ran simulations on it.
>>
>>82786449
>>82786704
Yeah I read a lot about sex and my dad fucks my mom a lot. I'm still a virgin but confident about my first time.
>>
>>82786334
Because it's just a generic ship modified to go fast.
>>
>>82786334
Bypassed the character development
>>
File: rey survival guide.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
rey survival guide.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>82786736
>being this mad
lmao
>>
>>82786449
>pilot genetics
why not just say midichlorians?
>>
Because it's a soulless cashgrab that ticks nostalgia boxes without much care for consistency.
>>
Who cares she is hot af
>>
>>82787186
This
>>
>>82786334
Uhhhhhh sexist much?
>>
>tfw no Rey to fuck
>>
Can someone explain to me why Kylo wasn't able to freeze Rey in the beginning of the final battle?
>>
In IV Luke is able to fly the X-Wing better than anyone else after a lifetime of piloting sandcars yet noone complained
>>
>>82786334
She's flown with flight simulators her whole life, knows the Millennium Falcon and the upgrades to it because it's been on Jakku forever, and has the Force piloting skills. And she still had issues at first.
>>
Empire
Return
Rogue

every other SW flick is trash.
>>
>>82786334
She is a strong and independent woman !
>>
>>82788139
Because she probably would have broken it. It was easy to freeze her when she wasn't aware of what she could do. It's probably like trying to mind trick another Force user. Strong will won't be held.
>>
Why couldn't she though you fucking white male bigot!
>>
>>82788180
Uhhhh that is classic sexist bro, you are better than that.
>>
>>82788180
Anon, there's no room for logic when there's roastie hating to have.
>>
>>82788263
He didn't fly "sandcars" dipshit, he flew in-atmosphere ships. He literally says that when they're analyzing the Death Star plans.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T-16_skyhopper
>>
File: TIEPilot.jpg (284KB, 870x1219px) Image search: [Google]
TIEPilot.jpg
284KB, 870x1219px
How long does it take to become a TIE pilot?
>>
>>82786449
Isn't the popular theory that she is related to obi-wan who was also a great pilot in his youth during the clone wars?
>>
>>82788962
How was that theory formed?
>>
>>82788788
Surprisingly long considering how likely they are to die 5 minutes into their first mission.
>>
>>82789695

Ben spoke to her in her Force vision.
>>
>>82786449
>Skywalker pilot genetics probably.

Haha if you want this character to make sense better check out the next movie haha.
>>
>>82786788
DUDE WE'LL JUST PUT THE CHARACTERISATION IN A BOOK LMAO
>>
>>82788180
>>82788263
He flew on the side. We hear throughout ANH at various points how good a pilot he is before the Death Star assault at the end. ANH is full of good set ups and pay offs. TFA has none.
>>
>>82786334
Just don't watch Star Wars movies if you want something well written. We're on number eight, you should know by now.
>>
>>82790237
>scavenger in a star-ship graveyard
>shown wearing rebel pilots helmet
You need me spoon-feed you the rest or are you ok with movies being more of a visual medium?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.