[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of a role does /ourguy/ have in the King Arthur flick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How big of a role does /ourguy/ have in the King Arthur flick? Does he have memeable lines?
>>
>>82786030
>You're a big king

>The crowned man
>King Jhon?

>Uhm, you don't get to bring your wealth (to heaven)
>>
TELL ME ABOUT ARTHUR WHY DOES HE WIELD THE SWORD
>>
Bigger part than I would expect. No doubt the best character in the flick
>>
>>82786030
Just saw it. What a shitfuck movie. Everything is fast paced and quick cuts, everything is a montage. The story is all over the place, there's one quippy talking scene that's a bit better, but it's very early on, and I felt nothing for the rest 80 minutes.

The end fight is like Guy Ritchie's saw his son playing Dark Souls and decided to put it in the movie. Arthur even respawns and learns to dodge the boss.

CIA looks bloated and bored, he has this smart ass face the whole movie. They were implying he was some master thief, or something? In tell, don't show fashion, he does none of that though. He just shoots some arrows.
>>
>>82787490
>CIA looks bloated and bored, he has this smart ass face the whole movie. They were implying he was some master thief, or something? In tell, don't show fashion, he does none of that though. He just shoots some arrows.

Mediocre as fucking always, good to know
>>
>>82787513
Fuck off you stupid fucking retarded subhuman. Aiden is GOD tier
>>
>>82787540

He's shit, even his own countrymen don't like him, fuck you and fuck your little meme actor, he couldn't keep an accent through two lines of dialog to save his life, can't wait for GoT to end and he drinks himself into a potato alcohol stupor
>>
>>82787583
The thing about Gilles is that he likes to be in character driven stories and generally prefers indie movies.

He doesn't even seem to try otherwise.
>>
File: tmp_14392-7358836368143898385.jpg (494KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14392-7358836368143898385.jpg
494KB, 1080x810px
>>82786030

>memable

As if it would be anything else
>>
>>82787583
Someone get this hothead out of here
>>
>>82788160
Fucking kek.
>>
Was King Arthur bad?
>>
>>82788523
Critics hate it, but I enjoyed the shit out of it. The soundtrack's pretty fucking tight, too.
>>
>>82789274

>londinium calling starts playing
>>
>>82789274
does it have hip hop on it
>>
>>82786340
For You
>>
>>82789564
Fuck no.
>>
>>82788160
TELL ME ABOUT GOOSEFAT, WHY DOES HE WIELD THE BOW?
>>
>>82790393
Goosefat confirmed for legendary namesake of CIA.
>>
>>82789373
pls be true
>>
Why does this guy never put any effort in his appearance. He looks like the exact same guy in every role he's in.
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (204KB, 1024x1332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
204KB, 1024x1332px
>>82790662
Because CIA is eternal and unchanging through the ages. Empires rise and fall, the deeds of great men pass into memory then myth, but the PowerStance lives on.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.