[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cast the remake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Cast the remake.
>>
>>82785474

they already did a remkake, it was a bunch of skinny faggots with hilariously large guns

also ghost dog played the same fucking character he did in star wars rogue one
>>
I'd cast it to fire, together with AvP and Predators.
>>
>>82785474
Dutch - Idris Elba
Dillon - Idris Elba
>>
all-female cast of course
>>
File: IMG_8644.jpg (29KB, 700x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8644.jpg
29KB, 700x299px
>>
>>82785524
i thought that was morpheus
>>
>>82785570
...and Idris Elba as the Predator.
>>
File: WM29_Photo_211crop[1].jpg (57KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
WM29_Photo_211crop[1].jpg
57KB, 900x506px
Rock, Cena, Batista, Miz, Jimmy Ocean, Alberto Del Rio, Paige.
>>
You can't do it again because there isn't a single actor alive today that has enough testosterone to be a sexual tyrannosaurus just like me
>>
>>82785621

same shit, it was exactly the same shit tho

old black man who was there for a while gave them a forewarning, then died
>>
>>82785474
terry crewes and the rock
>>
michael b jordan & jason genova
>>
>>82785474
The Rock and Vin Diesel
>>
>>82785474

Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko
>>
>>82785474
Idris Elba and Scott Adkins
>>
>>82785570
>>82785835
>changing Dutch's race
>>
File: Yakuza vs Predator.webm (3MB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza vs Predator.webm
3MB, 800x340px
>>82785474
TENNO HEIKA BANZAAAIII
>>
>>82786546
i think you mean Michael J. White and scott adkins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvBw7OqOPLk
>>
>>82787038
That scene was wasted potential
>>
>>82785474
Well, it's 2017, so it needs to have at least 1 faggot.
>>
>>82785993
JESSE?!
>>
Mark Wahlberg as Dutch
Anthony Mackie as Dillon
The Rock as Blaine
>>
Melissa McCarthy and Idris Elba
>>
>>82786549
We need to be more progressive anon, I mean, come on, it's 2017 for pete's sake!
>>
>>82785474
It won't work.
They'll be so obsessed with making it as masculine as possible they'll forget about all other aspects of the movie and it'll become a parody of itself with no redeeming action, acting, direction, or effects.
That, or they'll turn it into a tongue-in-cheek "lolololo look at how overly masculine this movie is, so funny just like the original amiright guyz?" entirely missing the point of an unapologetically, testosterone fueled action-fest only the 80s could pull off.
The only other option is another Predators, entirely mediocre and forgettable, but ok.
No matter who you cast, wether its the rock, getting Ahnold himself back again, or that dude from guardians, bautista I think, who's all the rage all of a sudden. The execs will make sure to fuck any vision a competent director or writer it might have up the ass with insane and inane demands to make it "appeal to the target demographic", or *shudder* "to reach a wider audience"
>>
>>82785474
Dutch - Jason Statham
Dillon - Terry Crews
>>
File: DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>82785474
>remake
>>
What was Blaine eating on the helicopter ride?
>>
>>82785474
every cast member is idris elba.
even the gook girl.
>>
>>82788955
chewing tobbaco
>>
>>82785524
I thought Predators was a sequel to Predator not a remake I mean I know it ripped off a lot of the first Predator but they're in the same universe
>>
Idris Elba and Leslie Jones
>>
>>82789003
oh.
thanks.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.