[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master of None Season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: MON_S2_US (1).jpg (189KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
MON_S2_US (1).jpg
189KB, 620x918px
I liked it.
>>
>>82782940
too comfy
>>
>>
I've never watched the show nor I have any intention of, but I have to say the typesetting of the title is great.
>>
>>82782940
You're not allowed not to
>>
>>82783622
> Can sort of do something but it's not great at it

Pretty clever 2bh
>>
The dialogue in this show is so stilted. Like, I've never heard anything like it, completely unnatural and amateurish in a cringeworthy way. Am I missing something?
>>
>>82782940
Felt more tryhard than 1st season, like they were really going for that Louie vibe
>>
>>82782940
>currynigger sjw "fuck drumpf" the TV show
no thanks, i'd rather watch real television like the sopranos
>>
>>82783778
shit bait
>>
>>82783723
His dad's delivery is really awkward but it always comes off as fucking hilarious
>>
>>82783723
>Am I missing something?
taste in comedy
>>
Editing was interesting overall, the fucking long take at the end of the dinner party episode. I felt that one.

Also I usually hate novelty episodes but New York I love you was one of the best. I seriously hope that as few people on /tv/ see this show as possible, we don't deserve it.
>>
Feels bad man
>>
>>82783912
I honestly find it hard to believe that anyone has laughed when they watched this show. Maybe they enjoyed it, or smiled, but not laughed out loud.
>>
>>82784052
that's because you have no taste, we already established this
>>
>>82782940
Is it less liberal than season 1? Im a democrat and even i hated the dripping liberal sjw-ness that Aziz's character and his GF character spewed in season 1.
>>
>>82784070
>the dripping liberal sjw-ness that Aziz's character and his GF character spewed in season 1
like what?
>>
Is this actually any good? I borderline hate Aziz in almost every role I have ever seen him in except some of his Parks and rec moments. His politics also drive me up a wall. but I like a good cozy comedy as much as the next guy, is this worth a shot? or is it too azizified.
>>
>>82784100
you might like the "i love new york" episode then, it just follows a bunch of one-off side characters instead of the main cast
>>
>>82784093
Do you have ears?
Also, i find it hard to believe anyone actually laughs out loud at any joke made in season 1.
Sure some moments were worthy of a smirk or a "hah", but nothing more.
>>
>>82784142
Only one episode that I might like? yikes. Does Aziz at least act like a normal person in this show? or does he do his usual routine of being an over-energetic caricature of a spoiled douche that is actually only overcompensating for being a lonely dude with no social skills. I would be open to trying it if he is at least playing a different character this time.
>>
I'm in love with the italian girl. She's my donna.
>>
>>82784052
I dunno, the scene of Aziz and Eric walking home from a bar and then showing a woman's experience leaving a bar was pretty damn funny.
Seems like every woman has a fear of being raped and murdered at night while dudes really don't give a shit.
>>
>>82784352
No, its his usual routine turned up to eleven, really annoying and cringeworthy. At least the show is relatively well shot.
>>
>>82783999
Also loved that episode. As well as the Thanksgiving one. Overall pretty good season, way better than the first.
>>
>>82783999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9KgEs3Zksg
>>
Does anyone seriously believe that francesca would be interested in someone who looks/acts like that?
Also him getting both new jobs this season without any problems after struggling for bit parts last season was cringe.
>>
I fucking loved this season, even better than the first one.

Gotta love Dev's father, that man is hilarious.

Season 3 when?
>>
>>82785838
According to Aziz, there won't be a third season.
>>
Love this show. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
Watched 1 episode yesterday didnt laugh once.Very good show anons.
>>
>>82783882
Aren't all the parents of the friend group the actual actor's parents?
>>
>>82782940
This season was much more enjoyable for me than the first season. I'm not sure why people always complain about it being funny. I'm not well versed in analyzing TV shows and stuff, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be a pure comedy.
>>
>>82784694
Turns out people aren't incredibly shallow and will date people they like
>>
>>82784424
Thanksgiving and New York episode make all the episodes in the last season look bad.
>>
>>82784694
Did you not watch the rest of the season? Both of those jobs didn't go well.
>>
>>82783882
His Dad's funny

His cousin was sooooo bad at acting though, he delivered his lines like a little kid reading aloud in class.
>>
Aziz's dad is literally the best thing out of that show.
>>
>>82784100
I don't like Aziz at all, can' stand him but I like this show.

The show is left leaning if politics is a worry for you. It's comfy though, similar to Louie but more in a millennial vibe.
>>
>>82784275
>can you give an example?
>deflects

Like fucking clockwork
>>
>>82783723
No, this is another shill thread.
>>
>>82782940
Curry of none
>>
Haven't seen all of season 2 yet, but that one where he's on all the dating app dates hit too close to home.
Also while watching it I realised amazing it must be to write and star in a netflix show "Oh yeah I need to film all this in Italy, Yeah need to eat all this fancy food, that guy John Legend he's great I'll write that he plays a song live in front of me and it shall happen because I am god of this world"
>>
>>82782940
I know it's a meme word but MoN is true kino. I relate to Dev in every way except I'm not a minority, and they always bring out these really engaging storylines. Last season him and Rachel were super interesting and heavy and now him and Francesca were even moreso. It's one of the best shows on Netflix, imo.
>>
>>82787121
yeah
>>
Who the fuck edited and did the cinematography, and why are they wasting their time on this Netflix show
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.