[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Kurt Russel know what humans looked like (with their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2.jpg (382KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2.jpg
382KB, 1600x800px
How did Kurt Russel know what humans looked like (with their exact biology), know the culture of 1970s-1980s America, and how did he end up at Earth? The movie shows there to be hundreds if not thousands of different races, wouldn't a literal God find one of these planets first? I enjoyed the movie but I can't get over the way Ego relays the story.
>>
>>82780863
He learned it all after having been assimilated by The Thing.
>>
>>82780863
he literally explains that earth wasn't his first encounter and later on he explains that he Kirked up thousands of alien hoes
>>
>>82780934
How did he make the 'Young Kirk' avatar before coming to Earth?
>>
>>82781043
he fucked a watcher first to gain their knowledge
>>
>>82780863
HE CREATED EARTH AND HUMANS YOU BRAINDEAD MORON. HE'S GOD.
>>
>>82781145
literallywhat
>>
>>82781366
Go watch the fucking movie. Ego is God.
>>
>>82781405
With a small g, anon.
>>
>>82781145
no he didn't and literally isn't god you dolt. Did you even see the movie?.
>>
>>82781405
No, ego is A god

this is the marvel universe, gods are fuckin everywhere
>>
>>82781465
But he's Luke the God of gods. He's a fucking planet. He can do anything. Hulk ain't gonna beat his ass like he did with Loki.
>>
>>82781593
>>
>>82780863
It's shown that he did find one of those planets first. He likely didn't take the form of Kurt Russel Ego when he seduced the other aliens, the display on the hologram was just for Peter's convenience (and so the audience didn't get confused.)
It's likely that he learns of a new planet, scouts it out, manifests his form as the dominant life there, and goes there to implant his seed. Sexually and non-sexually.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.