[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: the-road.jpg (248KB, 1400x937px) Image search: [Google]
the-road.jpg
248KB, 1400x937px
Wow. I'm completely speech-less. A master piece that was made in our life time.
>>
>>82776627
its pretty good
>>
File: happyitturned.jpg (36KB, 723x484px) Image search: [Google]
happyitturned.jpg
36KB, 723x484px
>>82776627
I wouldn't go as far as to call it a masterpiece, but it's pretty solid. From what I've read, the author originally intended to have the son be picked up by a group of cannibals. He just found it too hard to put into print.
>>
>>82776627

They clearly where The Last of Them.
>>
>>82776627
Read the book now nigga.
>>
>>82776627
They just put the most awful shit in the story to make you feel bad, doesn't make it a masterpiece
>>
>>82776627
So I want to watch this movie with my gf because the suspense is well done but she hates sad movies. Is this sad? I don't remember it being exceptionally sad or anything, but I'm kind of thick when it comes to sad movies all I remembered is that I liked it and trees.
>>
>>82777029
i actually got that feeling a couple of times in the book.

i agree with op, does a very good job with the source material. transitioning any of cormac's to the screen would be difficult but this didn't drop anything.
>>
>>82776627
I didn't understood why the son was Fucking useless
>>
>tfw they never put the snake of shackled prisoners being put on fire by death cults in the night on a mountainside
>nor did you get a vivid scene of city folks emerging out of ruined cities with sacks of meat

truly it was hell on earth
>>
It was quite visionary. It basically predicted what is now happening under Trump.
>>
>that scene where he puts the gun to his Son's head in case the cannibals find them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.