[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck was her death the fault of George?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1346.jpg (95KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.jpg
95KB, 768x512px
How the fuck was her death the fault of George?
>>
File: 1493743339361.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493743339361.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>82776518
It could be chalked up to "shit happens". He couldn't have possibly known envelopes like that were in circulation. In fact, I think a guy disproved this as even being possible.
>>
>the fault of George
We rewrite that as "George's fault".
>>
>>82776518
>insists on the cheapest letters possible

A better question is why was George so unhappy with her?
>>
>>82777492

have you ever been in a long term relationship?
>>
>>82777492
george was always unhappy. that was his thing, he only wanted things that were unobtainable
>>
>>82777460
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: just do it.jpg (60KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
60KB, 800x430px
>>82777520
I know that feel.
>>
>>82777492
>A better question is why was George so unhappy with her?

A better question is, why did HE want HER back so badly only to unhappy with her like a day later?
>>
>>82777492
George's entire character arc at all times was trying to "move up" so to speak

ANY time he got something he wanted, he then wanted the next best thing
>>
>>82776518
It wasn't, and literally no one said it was. Susan's parents blamed George for her death, but they didn't literally say it was his "fault."

It's a pretty big distinction. You can blame someone or be pissed at them for indirectly causing you a great loss.
>>
>>82776518
While she was in the hospital he stabbed her in the cunt sixty times.
>>
>>82777492
George could never be satisfied with anything he had.
It didn't matter if he had a girlfriend or not, if he had a job or not, he was always miserable because that's who he was as a person.
>>
>>82777777
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.