[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're even selling water now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jim-gaffigan.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jim-gaffigan.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT POCKET.
>>
I like Jim Gaffigan, but I didn't think his newest show was his best.
But I couldn't give two fucks about the television series.
>>
>>82776465
his earlier/middle stuff is great clean humour. was also GOAT in flight of the conchords
>>
>>82776465
I hope this does well, in case his sick wife dies. All those fifty kids of his and no mom? Fuck.
>>
>>82776465
What's he even doing these days? Jim Gaffigan is fucking hilarious but I haven't heard of him since like 2010.
>>
>>82776465
Honestly, his stand-up is god-tier. I'm surprised he didn't get his own show at some point, Comedy Central loves doing that shit.
>>
>>82777468
Apparently the surgery went fine and she's in recovery now
>>
>>82777723
Nic
>>
If you had told me six years ago that one of my favorite comedians was going to end up being a family-friendly food-joke comedian who does wacky voices I never would have believed you
>>
>>82777801
But isn't that exactly what he was doing six years ago?
>>
mf pale force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R22OLUaNlQ
>>
>>82776465
pope as a kid joke was always one of my faves

t. Catholic
>>
>>82777835
That's not Jim Norton?
>>
>>82777676
>CC gives random comedian their own show
He's funny and all, but we seriously do not need more of these.

Tosh, Stewart, and Colbert. Those are the only ones who made it work. Everybody else faded into obscurity within the first couple of seasons, even Chappelle, who was the best by a very wide margin.
>>
>>82778046
Honestly, I like the idea of it. If you're a comedy channel, handing out pilots like they're candy to hotshot comedians seems like a good approach. Too bad most of them end up shitty.
>>
>>82777835
Shit, I guess it has been longer

What the fuck I'm old
>>
>>82777676
He does have his own show, I don't like it very much though
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jim_Gaffigan_Show
>>
>>82776465

i remember him being great for like 1-2 specials, then he fell off

the one that was "bring in the pale" or something and what ever special was just before that were classics

but if he was still doing that same shtick tho it wouldn't be funny

i cant think of another act that came an went so fast like that and didnt die, but he wasnt stealing jokes or lame like that faggot Dane Cook either.

i know he made some stupid TV show but never watched that, cause who watches sitcoms
>>
>>82778074
>If you're a comedy channel, handing out pilots like they're candy to hotshot comedians seems like a good approach.
That makes sense. Back in the late 2000s there was a period where almost everything shown after midnight were reruns of South Park and CC Presents. Those timeslots could have easily been taken up by cheaply-made pilots hosted by various comedians, with potentially more vulgar humor that appeals to the late-night audience.
>>
>>82776465
FRENCH FRIES ARE GOOD
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.